Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
And here is the conflict....
If you want to have a big enough online presence to enjoy the benefit of being paid to advertise products, you have to be visible.
You can’t say you are annoyed by social media and that you are taking a break and then a few hours later return online with an advert! It never ceases to amaze me that so many of these “ influencers” cannot handle any constructive feedback.

Reactions: 11

Queenie

VIP Member
This isn’t a trash thread as such because I teally like Charlie & enjoy watching her videos (apart from when she calls her husband “Daddy” when her kids aren’t around). However I watched her latest one & was alarmed when she filmed pulling down her 3 year old daughter’s leggings & pants & putting her on the toilet. Now you can only see the little girl’s legs but you see her pants & I find this sort of footage uncomfortable to watch & totally bloody unnecessary!

My rule of thumb is...if you wouldn’t film yourself going to the toilet then don’t show your kids doing it. If you wouldn’t film yourself naked from the waist up in bed or in the bath then don’t show your kids doing it. If you wouldn’t fim yourself running around in just a pair of pants then don’t show your kids doing it. I realise kids are half naked when they go swimming or to the beach but these are much smaller & more controlled environments. The internet is accessible by millions of people who can view your children, including thousand of paedophiles.

You wouldn’t invite a stranger into your bathroom to watch your children being bathed so why would you invite millions of strangers to do it online? Of course kids are cute in the bath etc but for pity’s sake keep these videos for your own private viewing!

Obviously Charlie isn’t the only parent vlogger to do this but I find it disturbing that any vlogger would be so desperate for views that they’d put their child’s safety & wellbeing at risk.

Reactions: 10

Bumble2019

VIP Member
So poor baby Matilda wasn't the money spinner she hoped it would be.....!

I think she knows we've seen all her tricks by now and its all old hat.

monga

VIP Member
I think she was bull shitting and she’s probably gone to have the baby!! She will come back on and be like ooh looks what’s arrived, we are all so so happy and our family is complete! Blah blah blah
I was thinking the same thing she'll make a dramatic entrance with the baby in a Tesco bag for life as part of her click and collect 😂

• Haha

Sojelly

This is the moment she has been waiting for since she decided to have another kid to get her to the 20k mark. Her carefully planned boss babe engagement posts will probably go like this...

1. Vague post to gather interest.
2. Name announcement and gush post. Welcome to the world Delilah Cashcow Kerrygold!
3. Moany "honest and raw" birth story with added drama.
4. Obligatory fed is best post.
5. Obligatory body positivity post whilst she secretly peddles her Peloton and nibbles on veg.

Stories will be a mixture of "aww, how cute are you" baby voice vids and the usual begging "asking for recommendations" cringe.

🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Booklover

VIP Member
Charli has complained about tiredness for years none of the kids are good sleepers she used to start the day at 4am because there was always one of them up at that time.

Jesus she’s literally just given birth and she’s on the gin View attachment 723653
Bloody hell! It's not even been 24 hours since she had her! Having a drink wouldn't be top of my list.

Reactions: 8

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Lol at her Q&A on her stories....Says she loves being busy and thrives on pressure?! She doesn't work and does sweet FA apart from the school run day in day out. She is completely and utterly deluded!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She is always desperately trying to prove what a happy family they are. Dan and Louis smiles say otherwise and Charlie just does her manic Cherie Blair grin for all her endless "making memories".

Frenchie

VIP Member
Always moaning! Look at the house and garden!!!! Doesn’t work, as many kids as she wants 🤷‍♀️ Charlie wakey wakey!!!! You’ve a lot more than most!!!!!

RachyWoo

VIP Member
If that is anyone from here you are fucking disgusting and should be bloody ashamed of yourself!!!
20210221_191916.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She is SUCH an attention seeker. Typical narcissistic behaviour wanting to come back and show us that hubbys business is doing SO well and that she's SO busy dressing up, going to award shows and for spa days. Its alright Charlie we know the rest of the year will be spent in your pyjamas on the sofa drinking diet coke, shouting at your kids and buying tat with Dans money.

• Haha

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Ooh midwife says Charlie has got to do less. Well, that will suit her!

Princess Charlene of Monaco?! PMSL! :ROFLMAO: More Roxy Mitchell love!

• Haha

Sojelly

Bloody hell! It's not even been 24 hours since she had her! Having a drink wouldn't be top of my list.
That's part of the social media whore manual isn't it? Either not be able to, or pretend to, not be able to cope or parent without multiple gin or "wine o clocks". 🍷

I'd be spending my first night at home snuggling with my new baby, not frantically trying to keep up with algorithms. Desperado.

• Heart

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Vaguely. I vaguely remember.

I completely agree, whether people like her or not that is a disgusting comment to make.
Absolutely horrendous comment to send, totally unacceptable but unfortunately when you have your insta etc public this will happen. It just goes to show what nutters there are out there watching you and yr children! I wouldn't do it for all the money in the world, it's just too dangerous. All these children need to be kept offline.

• Heart

Pinklady567

VIP Member
ooh here we go, does anyone know where Charlie can get fitted velux blinds.

Surely you could work that out for yourself Charlie or are you trying to blag a freebie.

No, she doesn't does she!
Yeh google, velux fitted blinds like normal people. Oh wait someone wants a freebie

• Haha

Vee6

VIP Member
I really like her channel. Probably the last of the mummy vloggers that I like now. I think her channel hasn’t grown as much because it’s more of a hobby for her rather than needing to make money from it. So can do what she wants rather than all the Ads. I always seem to buy the same things as her accidentally. I really like that she doesn’t buy bags of crap from primark.