Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've tolerated her more since having Isabelle. Before she had her she had 2 children and was utterly miserable. She moaned about everything!!! She stated she was trying to keep it real but was so unhappy with her life. Her kids never slept, she was always on her own etc. She was such a drain. I was surprised when she announced her 3rd pregnancy as her other 2 kids appeared to make her that miserable that surely you wouldn't want to do it again!? But, she has cherped up abit since Isabelles birth. I find with a lot of these "instamums" that they must be so lonely as they never seem to have any friends. Liza prideaux is the same. It baffles me.
They have the ‘gram though right so who needs real friends?
Joking aside I agree a lot of them seem quite lonely in real life which really makes you think about the time invested in social media - is at the expense of other things - and is it worth it?

Reactions: 3
Not jealous before anyone says!
But all they do is spend spend spend!!!
She done a question on insta asking how much people spend a week on food shops / takeaways meals out, like it’s even a worry for them how much they spend its all they do 😂

That’s what happens when people can afford to spend, they spend it, I sure do😁🤣! Food shopping is really expensive this days so if I can save a little then I will, but it’s expensive no matter what, especially if you have a family with little ones😃

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think her latest ad is really misplaced?? Of course any book for charity helping bereaved children is worthy and for a wonderful cause but why advertise using an instasham mum with what many would perceive to be a perfect family unit, with dad included!

Reactions: 1
And now a begging story asking everyone to like her new ad as it is ‘bombing’!! More and more of them are begging on their stories for likes on their paid ads

And now a begging story asking everyone to like her new ad as it is ‘bombing’!! More and more of them are begging on their stories for likes on their paid ads
yeah it comes across as desperate to ask for interaction for sure, not really how it should work and to stick it on the end of telling people about her poorly daughter isnt great

The begging seems to be working though - the likes are going up!! Surely not a true reflection for any brand.

Just saw that someone has asked on her latest you tube video (Amazon best buys) if the links are affiliate links. Will be interesting to see what she says

Just saw that someone has asked on her latest you tube video (Amazon best buys) if the links are affiliate links. Will be interesting to see what she says
It doesn’t look like they are because there are no redirects when you click them

They have the ‘gram though right so who needs real friends?
Joking aside I agree a lot of them seem quite lonely in real life which really makes you think about the time invested in social media - is at the expense of other things - and is it worth it?
Nope! Watching your kids grow up through a camera lense and not being truly present...all for a few free books or a box of moisturiser or method spray. Although, we all know it's really about their narsistic nature and their desire for adulation and validation. She doesn't need the money, it's all about the gushes. 🤢

She's literally a less popular version of Mrs Meldrum who tries to appear different and a bit "edgy". I've noticed she's stepped up the cheesy lotion ads recently and trying hard on the old engagement tactics. Do I want to "come clean and organise" her fridge with her? Do I duck. Seriously, what kind of simpletons watch this shite?!

Lol about the method spray! Yes I’m guilty of watching her clean her fridge video the other day - massive focus and chat about her method spray she was gonna use for 100 different reasons. Looked distinctly like some regular flash spray in the background though- didn’t get a mention of course!

Genuinely surprised if that amazon video wasn’t sponsored - was so random!

I wish she wouldn’t do that manic joker smile in her pics.

Yes I agree I can’t believe it’s not an ad

Does anyone else think her latest ad is really misplaced?? Of course any book for charity helping bereaved children is worthy and for a wonderful cause but why advertise using an instasham mum with what many would perceive to be a perfect family unit, with dad included!
Yes I was so confused by this!

That’s what happens when people can afford to spend, they spend it, I sure do😁🤣! Food shopping is really expensive this days so if I can save a little then I will, but it’s expensive no matter what, especially if you have a family with little ones😃
She must spend an absolute fortune on food.

When she was really small, she was really enjoyable to watch. I used to think, you should have alot more subs..... Now she has, i find her boring as duck. I dont watch her vlogs at all.

I wish she wouldn’t do that manic joker smile in her pics.
It's the manic smile of desperation. "Hi guys. Pleeeeaasseeee like me and subscribe. I need to be told how honest and pretty I am. Plus I need to make some cash as I'm a shopaholic, but pretend that I'm not, although I'm always posting hauls and posing in my new swag whilst tagging as many #brandprs that I can. P.S I've had this outfit for years (last season)." 🙄

She's a mass of contradictions!

I do like her but her life is very normal and boring and samey, plus it’s very obvious her husband hates being on camera but she finds it funny to include him. I don’t like that. I do feel for her a bit with the weight struggles though. Most women have been there.

When she was really small, she was really enjoyable to watch. I used to think, you should have alot more subs..... Now she has, i find her boring as duck. I dont watch her vlogs at all.
Yeh I remember “discovering” her when she was in her old house. I loved her then. Then she moved and became a mass of cliches and had another child when she clearly struggled with the two she had. I’d feel dreadful for spending my partners money like she does.

I do like her but her life is very normal and boring and samey, plus it’s very obvious her husband hates being on camera but she finds it funny to include him. I don’t like that. I do feel for her a bit with the weight struggles though. Most women have been there.
I really don’t think she has any weight or image struggles. She clearly thinks she’s all that by all the “what I wore” posts and videos and endless selfies. All the in a gym T-shirt but looking “beautiful” head tilt stuff is bollocks.

Reactions: 4
She's sold her soul for the adverts for sure, the latest neutrogena post is about shampoo that she loves......hmmm wasn't too long ago she was saying she needed to use the purple shampoo to keep her hair icy blonde and how she needed a really good conditioner yet this is a 2 in 1, these lot need to remember what they've said in the past, I remember cos ive got hair almost the same shade as hers and agreed with what she was saying about the upkeep of it, much more credible to do an ad for the toning shampoos etc but I guess they didn't come knocking with the dolla dolla ching ching ;)

Reactions: 3
I have unfollowed. I dmed her no reply. Think I made one comment no like or response it's not like she has a huge Insta following.
I noticed the A.D. creeping up and the gifts.
I looked at her feed and thourght does it bring me joy and answer was no I feel no connection, the photos are not amazing and she's not been overly helpful with ideas.
I do love her kitchen though but it's all money at the of the day.
I don't enjoy her food hauls.
I get impression they have high disposable income so money's not a worry.