Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Louie has any SEN. Don't recall her ever saying that. He is an anxious child but that isn't SEN. Let's not speculate about a child when it's based on nothing.

Her husband obviously does really well in his own business and that's why she's so spendy, always buying clothes and stuff for the house. Think she drives big fancy cars too.
Yes, see my above post. Wish I could edit original post to rephrase. The point was that as she is clearly floundering for content and, with the increase of mentioning her son's "anxiety", I hoped she wasn't going to go down the road of showcasing any of her children's issues for "awareness" or any of that crap.

Moving on...

I thought she was working from home for some company doing PR or sales of some sort ? I could be wrong
I think it was some kind of freelance PR or agency work?

Reactions: 2
Yes, see my above post. Wish I could edit original post to rephrase. The point was that as she is clearly floundering for content and, with the increase of mentioning her son's "anxiety", I hoped she wasn't going to go down the road of showcasing any of her children's issues for "awareness" or any of that crap.

Moving on...

I think it was some kind of freelance PR or agency work?
Yes because she mentioned she had a lot of work to catch up on and complete before Christmas ,as she was taking 2 wks off over the Christmas break.

Reactions: 1
She's now playing on the whole "Freelancing" and "Working for myself" thing. She's currently working on updating her CV!!!!!!!!! Lol, i clean my house and do the school run and spend all hubbies money he makes. Calling herself a "Business development manager". That's an embellished title if ever I heard one!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's now playing on the whole "Freelancing" and "Working for myself" thing. She's currently working on updating her CV!!!!!!!!! Lol, i clean my house and do the school run and spend all hubbies money he makes. Calling herself a "Business development manager". That's an embellished title if ever I heard one!
How funny because from what I know from mutual friends, she's not had many jobs. She was a waitress for years until she worked in an events team so I'm not sure how and when she gained the experience to declare herself a business development manager! But I guess we can sometimes stretch the truth on our CVs/lifes?!

Good on her for having ambition though.

Reactions: 3
I like her but this rant/breakdown on insta is abit embarrassing you're saying you’re not bothered but showing that you are!

Haha, i literally just came on to say the same thing!
So much for a month off from negativity and social media. Instead pathetic childish rants about trolls and people being kn*bs. I cringed inside out at her rant on stories just now especially the last line about her partners k***. Like, have a bit of respect and self worth love!
She was only saying yesterday how she won't be showing so much of herself online anymore because she has more going on in her life. Well, very clearly not.
Get a job and some respect! She acts like a 20 something, I'm pretty sure shes mid 30's!

• Haha
I was gobsmacked reading the knob rant, she's clearly very very bothered by the situation despite claiming otherwise but is now coming across as a bit of a knob herself acting like that! the comment about her husbands knob was like a drunk rant you think at the time is hilarious then cringe the next day when you remember what you said, im squirming for her

Last edited:
  • Haha
I was gobsmacked reading the knob rant, she's clearly very very bothered by the situation despite claiming otherwise but is now coming across as a bit of a knob herself acting like that! the comment about her husbands knob was like a drunk rant you think at the time is hilarious then cringe the next day when you remember what you said, im squirming for her
What did she say about Dans knob 😂she’s took it down I’ve missed it

• Haha
What did she say about Dans knob 😂she’s took it down I’ve missed it
it was a huge rant about someone being a knob to her and always being a knob, acting like a knob etc and the word knob was always in capitals for greater knob effect ;) KNOB
then she said she was saying no more about it because she didn't like KNOBS except her husbands of course but "thats a different conversation"
it was very bizarre, it read like someone who was very very angry wrote it in temper or someone who had a little dutch courage and thought they were funny, she's done herself no favours saying it didn't bother her and she's fine with it because that rant proved otherwise for sure....made me laugh though! KNOB KNOB KNOB 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it was a huge rant about someone being a knob to her and always being a knob, acting like a knob etc and the word knob was always in capitals for greater knob effect ;) KNOB
then she said she was saying no more about it because she didn't like KNOBS except her husbands of course but "thats a different conversation"
it was very bizarre, it read like someone who was very very angry wrote it in temper or someone who had a little dutch courage and thought they were funny, she's done herself no favours saying it didn't bother her and she's fine with it because that rant proved otherwise for sure....made me laugh though! KNOB KNOB KNOB 😂
She was out a few nights ago maybe she wrote it then with a few in her 😂what a KNOB she is 🤪

• Haha
She’s definitely a KNOB, she rants like this every now & again, playing the pity card & then saying it REALLY doesn’t bother her blah blah bloody blah. Give her another few months & she’ll be KNOBBING again.
And ewwww, we don’t need to hear about George Roper’s KNOB! 🤮

• Haha
She’s definitely a KNOB, she rants like this every now & again, playing the pity card & then saying it REALLY doesn’t bother her blah blah bloody blah. Give her another few months & she’ll be KNOBBING again.
And ewwww, we don’t need to hear about George Roper’s KNOB! 🤮
The sleep deprivation must hit her every now and then and send her do lally 😂

• Haha
Lol, this is too funny!

Lol, she's now removed the post. And now posted that she's had closure by posting it so won't be talking about trolls anymore! Of course that's why she took it down...not.

Lol, this is too funny!

Lol, she's now removed the post. And now posted that she's had closure by posting it so won't be talking about trolls anymore! Of course that's why she took it down...not.
She’ll be talking about trolls again in the next 3 months, guarantee it. 😂
Maybe if she didn’t show her little girls on the toilet or having their nappies changed she wouldn’t get so much criticism - ever think of that Charlie?? 🙄

So...who was the troll?
She said it would effect people close to them both so I’m thinking maybe extended family member, school mum or neighbour maybe?

What actually happened for her to go off on one shouting about KNOBS?

Gutted I missed the drama.

What actually happened for her to go off on one shouting about KNOBS?

Gutted I missed the drama.
she said she found out who her biggest troll was and that it was someone who had invited her to a mum group last week, she said she wouldn't name them as long as they stopped right now as outing her would have an effect on people they both care about.....then the KNOB rant ensued 😂

• Wow
she said she found out who her biggest troll was and that it was someone who had invited her to a mum group last week, she said she wouldn't name them as long as they stopped right now as outing her would have an effect on people they both care about.....then the KNOB rant ensued 😂
Oh wow, thanks! I wonder how they were trolling her...