Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, did she really do that?!! That's awful.
Yup! I called her out on it but she just blocked me. I asked her if she or her husband would film themselves on the toilet. Poor child was degraded & exposed to paedophiles, all to make a ew quid for her mum. 😡

Reactions: 2
Oh god why dyou say that? I feel like as a SAHM with seemingly s*d all else to do she needs to have another to stay relevant
Just a hunch and probably wrong, but wanted to get it out there incase I am right!! On the vlog for isabelles birthday she just seemed slightly different to me, she made reference to being tired or something and not knowing why she was so tired but she had a little smirk at the same time.
I do think they will have another at some point anyway.

🤣

No, not yet Charlie. There's only so many smacky lipped selfies or half-sharp how to rub moisturiser in vids you can do, so a baby, a puppy or a "reno" (aka paint job) is on the future content list for sure.

If that all fails, she could dig deep and flop out a pretend anxiety/be kind/mental health post.

I really, really hope she doesn't stoop so low as to document her son's SENs or nerves issues. 😕☹

On a more positive note, you can see that she occasionally tries to move away from over exposing her kids, but she always falls back to it. Obviously doesn't get enough engagement or dollar for pointing at veg or nicking other people's craft ideas.

🤣

No, not yet Charlie. There's only so many smacky lipped selfies or half-sharp how to rub moisturiser in vids you can do, so a baby, a puppy or a "reno" (aka paint job) is on the future content list for sure.

If that all fails, she could dig deep and flop out a pretend anxiety/be kind/mental health post.

I really, really hope she doesn't stoop so low as to document her son's SENs or nerves issues. 😕☹

On a more positive note, you can see that she occasionally tries to move away from over exposing her kids, but she always falls back to it. Obviously doesn't get enough engagement or dollar for pointing at veg or nicking other people's craft ideas.
What are his SEN issues? I didn’t know he had any.

Reactions: 1
What are his SEN issues? I didn’t know he had any.
I could be completely wrong, but I'm sure she's mentioned in the past about concerns about him being slightly delayed? Either way, I don't think it's anyone's business, alongside his nervous disposition, bed wetting and other personal info about her kids. She does realise that once something is on the internet, it can never be erased? He's nearly 7 and and children can be bloody awful, why put them in such a vulnerable position for the sake of a few hundred quid and a free book here and there?

I've never heard her say he is delayed at all. Although I don't watch religiously. She has mentioned he suffers with anxiety and can be very nervous though. As far as I can recall she has said he was doing well at school, academically. X

She confirmed she's not pregnant. Hi Charlie! 👋🙂
Haha! I saw this! Made me laugh, coincidence?! I don't think so.

Her latest post about giving up negativity for lent is so cringeworthy. Why doesn't she just give it up without all the passive aggressive big announcements. Oh yeh no one would read and follow her then.

Reactions: 3
I really like her just dont like how she used to bang on about diets and negative self I.agine infront of her kids, she should have knows better xx

I really want to like her, but I can’t relate to a night out, lunch and a cinema trip then shoe shopping, followed by a spa day all in one weekend 😞

Reactions: 5
She’s not consistent. She’ll post videos every week for a while, then nothing for weeks. Fickle.

They obviously have a lot of money always spending!! 🙄🙄 shes another one who will
Never work even when all kids are at school but I’m sure she will have another baby too!!

Reactions: 4
I don't think Louie has any SEN. Don't recall her ever saying that. He is an anxious child but that isn't SEN. Let's not speculate about a child when it's based on nothing.

Her husband obviously does really well in his own business and that's why she's so spendy, always buying clothes and stuff for the house. Think she drives big fancy cars too.

They obviously have a lot of money always spending!! 🙄🙄 shes another one who will
Never work even when all kids are at school but I’m sure she will have another baby too!!
She does work. Instagram is a JOB. She had a long and fruitful past career in marketing, PR and make up don't ya know?! (Not true).

And she can afford not to work, though I'm pretty sure she has admitted that. She does it for her ego.

Me either
As mentioned, I'm sure a year ago or so she said she was concerned about him and there had been comments about his speech. Truthfully, I don't pay a lot attention to the kids, he's probably caught up now and it was all a storm in a teacup or just a made up mini drama for relatable content.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know what job she got a few months back when she had to put Isabelle in nursery but then quit as Isabelle couldn't settle?

Anyone know what job she got a few months back when she had to put Isabelle in nursery but then quit as Isabelle couldn't settle?
I thought she was working from home for some company doing PR or sales of some sort ? I could be wrong