Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think all the insta mums/vloggers read this, how can they not?! They care so much what people think about them.
This is my whole issue - these people put forward a fake perception of themselves which negatively affects those that follow them. People stop following them eventually but only after they begin to realise that looking at these instamums is slowly making them unhappy with themselves. For the instamums to then jump up and down and cry about trolling, anxiety etc is just too hypocritical for words.

Reactions: 6
Someone definitely reads here.
Social media not good for her soul apparently so switching off for a bit.
See you tomorrow then Charlie.
You were right, she came back quickly after some "giggling and walking". You have to keep posting, if you want to keep scrounging and getting those views (soul or not)! I'm surprised she didn't include slow mo laughing or running footage.

Omg this is so true!! I feel the same. The anxiety stuff is so fake!! Just her name the smugly titled ‘mummy in the know’ tells you all you need to know. Total narcissist, always looks miserable. I just think all of these insta mums who are using their children to promote themselves have serious issues of their own. It will bite them in the future when the kids realise that they were just used as internet fodder for likes and paid ads.
I've never given her name much thought, but I see your point! A bit twatty and arrogant isn't it? She will rebrand soon enough as her kids are losing their cute factor.

What is she in the know about? Not alot, but most definitely her husband's bank pin. For someone who doesn't like fast fashion, she sure does buy a lot of new clothes which she often claims she's "had for years" (no hun, that was last season Oasis). She always has mountains of clothes that she films herself getting rid of every few months in her wardrobe clear outs.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And so this weekend mummy in the know became like all of the other floggers. She has used images of her kids to advertise her new neutrogena campaign. No reason at all for those children to be featured in a post about a cream for adults. Total exploitation.
It’s mental health awareness week this week - mummy in the know should be thinking about the wellbeing of her children rather than lining her already bulging pockets. Her children are being exploited, their images used without their consent - cameras in their faces all the time (even clearly when supposedly having time away from her phone the other day).

And here is the conflict....
If you want to have a big enough online presence to enjoy the benefit of being paid to advertise products, you have to be visible.
You can’t say you are annoyed by social media and that you are taking a break and then a few hours later return online with an advert! It never ceases to amaze me that so many of these “ influencers” cannot handle any constructive feedback.

Reactions: 11
She’s a freak for showing her kids like that and she looks like Lurch from the Addams Family.

• Haha
  • Angry
I’m sure admin will delete any inappropriate comments.
In terms of filming kids in baths etc I don’t think this is right no matter how little is shown. There are certain moments and pictures that are private and these should be kept for family.
Like many other floggers the ads have increased. I am sure we will continue to see this ladies family used to sell sell sell.

Reactions: 1
I'm finding her more irritating by the day.
STOP with the patronising 'love your body' posts and take your own bleeping advice, love. You're CONSTANTLY whinging about your weight and saying you need to eat healthy, then the next day you're preaching to everybody about self-love. I mean, I get it, some days I feel down about my looks and then other days I don't mind my reflection in the mirror, but she's up & down like a yo-yo.

I'm finding her more irritating by the day.
STOP with the patronising 'love your body' posts and take your own bleeping advice, love. You're CONSTANTLY whinging about your weight and saying you need to eat healthy, then the next day you're preaching to everybody about self-love. I mean, I get it, some days I feel down about my looks and then other days I don't mind my reflection in the mirror, but she's up & down like a yo-yo.
Her latest post is an absolute blatant cry for attention and knowing what is likely to prove to be a popular post. For all that she says she has stopped dieting and is just now following a healthy diet I don’t believe that this is true for a second. I think she’s looking thin and gaunt and given that she says she has been a large size before I don’t think that she is telling the truth - sure she’s dieting and I don’t think she’s particularly well.

Her latest post is an absolute blatant cry for attention and knowing what is likely to prove to be a popular post. For all that she says she has stopped dieting and is just now following a healthy diet I don’t believe that this is true for a second. I think she’s looking thin and gaunt and given that she says she has been a large size before I don’t think that she is telling the truth - sure she’s dieting and I don’t think she’s particularly well.
I totally agree, it's to gain popularity and 'fit in' with the other IG mums out there doing the same posts.

How large did she say she was? She looks absolutely shattered all the time. She does everything for the kids as hubby is out 7-7 most days. She has no time to herself. He does though as he’s had time to train for a marathon and follows football.

She did a really miserable vlog about how she had been between 8 stone and 15 stone and had spent 20 years dieting every day and was not going to do it anymore.
Everyone’s tired with kids, especially those doing it on their own or who have working hubbys or indeed who work themselves. I think the thing with Charlie is that she is quite miserable and that’s probably because of this whole Instagram world - it attracts the naturally insecure because the praise and love from strangers gives you a high and makes you feel great. The downside is obvious, it’s not good for you long term, posts like today’s will somewhere be making other people feel bad either because they aren’t as slim or because they feel the post is rather fake.
I really feel for all our kids growing up in this age but especially those that have been subjected to large followers from a young age

Reactions: 2
How large did she say she was? She looks absolutely shattered all the time. She does everything for the kids as hubby is out 7-7 most days. She has no time to herself. He does though as he’s had time to train for a marathon and follows football.

She's mentioned in the past that her mum also didn't give her a healthy body image, which probably contributes to the constant self-loathing. I always found her very nice, but superrrrr moanyyyyy and you can see she does a lot of it on her own. I don't know why she tries to be one of these insta-mum's.

Reactions: 2
I've tolerated her more since having Isabelle. Before she had her she had 2 children and was utterly miserable. She moaned about everything!!! She stated she was trying to keep it real but was so unhappy with her life. Her kids never slept, she was always on her own etc. She was such a drain. I was surprised when she announced her 3rd pregnancy as her other 2 kids appeared to make her that miserable that surely you wouldn't want to do it again!? But, she has cherped up abit since Isabelles birth. I find with a lot of these "instamums" that they must be so lonely as they never seem to have any friends. Liza prideaux is the same. It baffles me.