Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's deleted my comment on Insta asking her to please remove the clip for her daughter's safety's sake. Clearly she doesn't care about her kid's wellweing whatsoever. I'm disgusted by this. She has no regard for her daughter's privacy at all. The paedophiles out there are probably thinking Christmas has already arrived when they look at mummy flogger's videos!

Reactions: 4
Can't understand why she wouldn't remove the clip. Is it difficult to edit it out or something? I don't know how it works, but surely if someone points it out as something they noticed it's best to just get rid anyway. I know the child's teeny but it doesn't mean they don't have a right to privacy. Even forgetting that, why would you want to film your child on the loo?! Does she just walk round the house with the camera so much that it's just natural to take it in into the toilet? It's a wee bit mad.

Reactions: 3
I've only just seen this thread but I commented about that clip under the vlog. It looks as if all comments referring to that clip have been deleted. This makes her just the same as all the rest in my book.

They will realise soon enough, when the kids become teenagers, that their children are autonomous beings with a right to dignity and respect, but then it will be too late as these Youtube floggers will have already violated that dignity and their relationship with their child will suffer.

If you want your child to respect you when they are older then you start by respecting them now, especially because they are vulnerable and under your control. Abusing that control will end badly but I see it happening day in and day out on family vlogs.

Reactions: 5
Mumma Izzo blocked me from Insta too for asking her to delete the clip of all four of her boys naked in the bath! What the hell is wrong with these women??? ?

Can't understand why she wouldn't remove the clip. Is it difficult to edit it out or something? I don't know how it works, but surely if someone points it out as something they noticed it's best to just get rid anyway. I know the child's teeny but it doesn't mean they don't have a right to privacy. Even forgetting that, why would you want to film your child on the loo?! Does she just walk round the house with the camera so much that it's just natural to take it in into the toilet? It's a wee bit mad.
It’s very easy to edit it out, even though the video is live. Takes a minute to do.

It’s very easy to edit it out, even though the video is live. Takes a minute to do.
Easy to do once you've posted the video though? I imagine it's possible if not easy and I'm surprised she hasn't after being pulled up about it.

Easy to do once you've posted the video though? I imagine it's possible if not easy and I'm surprised she hasn't after being pulled up about it.

Yes its easily done once posted. I’ve done it a few times myself. Takes one minute to do.

I like Charlie best, very normal and down to earth.
I’d say she’s pretty ABnormal for filming her daughter going to the toilet & not removing it from her vlog despite viewers calling her out on it. ?

Reactions: 1
I’ve just noticed she had done a collab with edgy recently, beginning of the end for Charlie now I’d say if she wants to be like the selldrums.

I’ve just noticed she had done a collab with edgy recently, beginning of the end for Charlie now I’d say if she wants to be like the selldrums.
I fear that wa mistake
But none if bigger channel mums seemed keen to collaborate with edgy shes f
Damaged goods.

Reactions: 2
I do genuinely like Charlie, I think she keeps it real. I'm not a fan of anyone putting their kids online to that extent, but as a person, I think she comes across nicely. However...

?
Why keep complaining about the dust and the builders? If you're having walls knocked through, etc. then of course you're going to get dust. Then moaning about the drilling and noise they're making. So would you rather there was no noise and the work wasn't getting done? I've had lots of building work done on my house and I know it's exhausting but it's not forever. They have to do what it takes to get the work done, simple as that. They're not doing it just to piss you off. ?

I used to really like her, when her channel was very small. I used to think she deserves more subs. Now she's getting bigger, i don't know the appeal has gone for me. I haven't watched any of her vlogs for a good six months.

She's very much a typical insta-mum - narcissistic, vain, competitive and always wants more and better. Once people began to call her out on her first world problems and point out that all she seemed to do was spend money and trot around shops, she obviously had a rethink about her content and mixed it up with a sprinkle of mental health, body issue topics and other pre-planned "raw and honest" topics to attempt to be more relateable. Yawn.

She's very much a typical insta-mum - narcissistic, vain, competitive and always wants more and better. Once people began to call her out on her first world problems and point out that all she seemed to do was spend money and trot around shops, she obviously had a rethink about her content and mixed it up with a sprinkle of mental health, body issue topics and other pre-planned "raw and honest" topics to attempt to be more relateable. Yawn.
Omg this is so true!! I feel the same. The anxiety stuff is so fake!! Just her name the smugly titled ‘mummy in the know’ tells you all you need to know. Total narcissist, always looks miserable. I just think all of these insta mums who are using their children to promote themselves have serious issues of their own. It will bite them in the future when the kids realise that they were just used as internet fodder for likes and paid ads.

• Heart
She’s had a tough week; it’s so tough choosing the right jeans 😂. Must be hard walking the four minutes to school a couple of times a day, shopping, shopping and more shopping, no work. Tough life 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone definitely reads here.
Social media not good for her soul apparently so switching off for a bit.
See you tomorrow then Charlie.

• Haha