Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh her latest story...so much to say! Who has their boobs out in a tacky satin shirt at 9am in December. Oh that would be Charlie. And that filter? Why would you use a filter when you film? Ive caight sight of her in other shots taken by other InstaMums and she looks nothing like she portrays!

Also Charlie, your real tree is f'in DEAD because you put it up IN NOVEMBER. You dumb @rse!

Reactions: 2
Urgh her latest story...so much to say! Who has their boobs out in a tacky satin shirt at 9am in December. Oh that would be Charlie. And that filter? Why would you use a filter when you film? Ive caight sight of her in other shots taken by other InstaMums and she looks nothing like she portrays!

Also Charlie, your real tree is f'in DEAD because you put it up IN NOVEMBER. You dumb @rse!
Two trees Charlie has now ordered a fake tree to replace the dead real one, but is not sure it'll arrive in time! 🤪

Two trees Charlie has now ordered a fake tree to replace the dead real one, but is not sure it'll arrive in time! 🤪
So her kids are now possibly going to be without a xmas tree at Christmas because she wanted to fill her instagram with "real tree shopping" as far back as November. If she wasnt so busy p1sssing about with her soft focus page 3 filter she would have got her act together sooner. She's a disgrace.

Reactions: 1
Urgh, more months of Charlie moaning - I feel really down today. Followed by "weve got this, we're all in the same boat". Crafts at the table. trip to the park. Dan got a rare day off. Tesco ad. Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. Slutty outfit.

I wonder if she'll be so "scared" this time she won't send Louis back. Or is she "over" that now?!

Reactions: 3
Urgh, more months of Charlie moaning - I feel really down today. Followed by "weve got this, we're all in the same boat". Crafts at the table. trip to the park. Dan got a rare day off. Tesco ad. Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. Slutty outfit.

I wonder if she'll be so "scared" this time she won't send Louis back. Or is she "over" that now?!
She'll be raking in the AD's now that she has her props there full time :rolleyes: this is a dream scenario for her .

Eh? what did I miss?
Why does she get so dolled up with heavy lipstick, satin leopard print shirts and overdone makeup and hair to sit in her house ffs?!

Surely Tesco have to check and approve her ads before she posts them?

It’s ridiculous how many mistakes slip through on influencer ads. Lucy Jessica Carter is one of the worst for spellings!

It’s ridiculous how many mistakes slip through on influencer ads. Lucy Jessica Carter is one of the worst for spellings!
Most Instabeggars make errors or there are typos in their content. I think most of them wouldn't last five minutes if they had a real job and had to do any real work.

Reactions: 5
Typo in yet another ad for Tesco! It's a few sentences, how can she not have checked this?
How Tesco have given her any work is beyond me. That's so basic and so f'in lazy. You can tell she throws those ads together in minutes and doesn't give it any thought. Are Tesco seriously thinking Charlie boosts their sales??!! I dont think so!!!

A MUA ...with those brows 👀View attachment 387804
Haha whats a MUA??!

How Tesco have given her any work is beyond me. That's so basic and so f'in lazy. You can tell she throws those ads together in minutes and doesn't give it any thought. Are Tesco seriously thinking Charlie boosts their sales??!! I dont think so!!!

Haha whats a MUA??!
Make up artist.

I find begging for "some love" on their posts so cringe, maybe if your posts were better or you put more effort into them Charlie then you wouldn't need to lower yourself to beg for engagement, growth should be organic and not begged for.

I find begging for "some love" on their posts so cringe, maybe if your posts were better or you put more effort into them Charlie then you wouldn't need to lower yourself to beg for engagement, growth should be organic and not begged for.
Yeh I find her stuff so lazy and disingenuous - I don't believe a word that comes out her mouth with regards to the products she advertises, its just a way for her to make a lazy quick buck.

And yes agree that begging for likes is sooo cringeworthy! No one cares Charlie.

Reactions: 4
Grow up FFS. And it's to not too you moron.
Charlie isn't the brightest is she?!!

She's not done one in like...a whole week. Too busy "homeschooling" perhaps - or printing off worksheets rather which seems to be her limit!