Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poor daughter was looking right into the camera as her Mother was sat moaning about how she can’t do it anymore and sick of lack of sleep. If you must moan about them at least do it where they can’t hear you!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Her poor daughter was looking right into the camera as her Mother was sat moaning about how she can’t do it anymore and sick of lack of sleep. If you must moan about them at least do it where they can’t hear you!
She's listening to every single word she is saying about her. What a horrible thing to do in front of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I saw this & then proclaimed to be a gentle parent!?

Reactions: 3
It’s so annoying when influencers beg for engagement. It’s not like she’s sat at home spending hours designing, manufacturing and selling a product. She’s just sat on her arse filming her kids for strangers, receiving freebies and getting paid to do so.
I totally understand small independent businesses asking genuine followers and customers for likes and shares but influencers and instahuns? Nope!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Crikey the youngest daughter is her double and the older daughter has the exact same face as her dad, it's uncanny.

Reactions: 1
I’m wondering if she’s pregnant, on her AD last night she showed her phone and there was 3 apps which you’d have if you were pregnant. Baby Centre, Bounty and what to expect. Her youngest is 3 so why would she have them on her phone stil 🧐
Haha good spot! I don't think she would be so stupid to have another. Her husband is completely disinterested in those kids so she'd find herself looking after 4 all by herself. But then I don't think she ever wants to work again so it would string out the whole insta career for more years yet. I think she must be floundering since she stopped You Tube. She doesn't really have a USP, she doesn''t do any funny reels, her kids aren't young enough to talk about them much, she's not glamorous enough or interesting enough, she doesn't have great outfits, her house is very average. I know I sound mean and I don't mean to be as such but none of it lends itself well to a good career because she's too normal/boring.

I can definitely see her having another. She comes across really insecure and I think she relies on the kids needing her.

Who called it!?!?

She'll definitely have another, she needs something to talk and whinge about. :rolleyes:
how did you know?!! 😦

I’m wondering if she’s pregnant, on her AD last night she showed her phone and there was 3 apps which you’d have if you were pregnant. Baby Centre, Bounty and what to expect. Her youngest is 3 so why would she have them on her phone stil 🧐
called it 👏

Ha ha it was so obvious with those bloody apps on her phone but she can’t even deal with these three let alone another!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Oh my god...and everyone genuinely shocked in her comments haha! She clearly can't handle the 3 she's got but now at least she's secured never working again in her life because she'll play the whole "im a mum of 4, i think that's enough"!!

At least she may finally reach 20k followers on Instagram!!!

out of all the insta mums she is one I don’t really mind, however I do think she struggles with the ones she has now, adding another is madness.

Reactions: 1