Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally dresses up for the school run?! All this "work deadlines" bullshit, who is she trying to kid? She drops the kids to school, has isabelle all morning, or if not collects her at lunchtime, then goes back at presumably 3 to get Louis and Evie, inbetween she's cleaning and buying tit from B&M for her "halloween decor" and endless cooking OTT lunches - WHAT work does she do? And why was she meeting with a confidence speech coach yesterday?! Is that just a mate of hers or is she trying to go places?!!!

"Work late". Mmm.
Haha, i dont get their relationship. All he does is moodily push a buggy round at weekends whilst she pouts in to a camera. If he's trying to look cool which i assume he is, he just looks like a miserable n*b who doesnt wanna be with her of his kids.

Nice advert timing! Mentions dropping off items to a food bank and follows it with her Tesco ad!!! 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes:
She'll make a point of how they give to needy children at Christmas too, she always likes to shoehorn that one in!

Reactions: 1
Why the f*** was she scrubbing her bathroom tiles on the first day of half term?! I'd get it if she was a working Mum and this was her break too but I'm sure she doesn't work (whatever she claims!!) and cleans that house each day cos she has nothing better to do so why spend the first day of the kids holidays cleaning?

Reactions: 2
A) Why would you take a picture of this? B) Why would you show this? C) How the duck did it get like that in the first place? D) It's dumped on the door mat right where the dogs eat! :sick:
In the time it took her to take the photo and upload it she could have dealt with one of the piles!

Attachments

A) Why would you take a picture of this? B) Why would you show this? C) How the duck did it get like that in the first place? D) It's dumped on the door mat right where the dogs eat! :sick:
In the time it took her to take the photo and upload it she could have dealt with one of the piles!
Because she's "oh so real"?! Yeh I dunno...cos she's busy working (apparently!)

The state of her dressed up going to soft play with her Mum today!!

If she's used an affiliate link then yes, she will earn from any purchases made on Boden (within a month I think) by those that swiped up. She should've used an AD if she did affiliate link tho.

She needs reporting, she's not listing all her ad's and affiliate links honestly.

No surprise that she's on the school PTA....LMAO.

If she's used an affiliate link then yes, she will earn from any purchases made on Boden (within a month I think) by those that swiped up. She should've used an AD if she did affiliate link tho.
how do you "swipe up" i dont even know how!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s bought a £379 Christmas tree according to her stories. Wow makes my £35 Argos one look like a shower of tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s bought a £379 Christmas tree according to her stories. Wow makes my £35 Argos one look like a shower of tit.
Bloody ridiculous! Always tryna be miss big licks showing off 🤦🏻‍♀️
Doesn’t she realise the situation lots of her followers will be in not able to pay their rent/mortgage due to the pandemic and she’s bragging at nearly £400 Christmas trees! Piss off love!

Reactions: 5