Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the comments on her post....people are all thinking WTAF but disguising it with "OMG" and "I never saw that coming" etc! Too funny! Everyone thinks shes mad and cant cope already!

Reactions: 5
She never stops moaning, wingeing and whining about the three children she has! And as for her husband, he never cracks a smile

Reactions: 4
She was bitching about the youngest in front of her because she's still not sleeping! Why the duck would you have another then?
She always comes across as so on edge and always moaning about parenting and her moods flip from one day to the next. Adding another baby is madness IMO!

Reactions: 6
She's a glutton for punishment this one. Why is she doing this to herself? I assume the baby was planned. Absolute madness to throw a 4th baby into the mix when she is already getting worked up about the 3 she's got. Some people just can't help making life harder for themselves. Told you she needed something else to whinge about.

Reactions: 4
How old are they both? I wonder if it was planned?! As others have said, it doesn't seem the wisest move!!

EDIT: looked back and answered by own question - she is 37 this year.

Wow, well done tattlers! Wagatha Christie would be proud of whoever it was that noticed those apps! I wonder if that forced her to announce it before she wanted to? (We all know these instahuns can’t help but follow these threads!) That announcement photo seems a bit understated and rushed. Charlie is all about appearances and keeping up with the gram.

Im not convinced that this was a planned baby for extra content and income. This is a “geriatric” pregnancy (hate that term) and weren’t they planning on buying a barn or something and totally renovating? That’s not something you do with a newborn.

Wow, well done tattlers! Wagatha Christie would be proud of whoever it was that noticed those apps! I wonder if that forced her to announce it before she wanted to? (We all know these instahuns can’t help but follow these threads!) That announcement photo seems a bit understated and rushed. Charlie is all about appearances and keeping up with the gram.

Im not convinced that this was a planned baby for extra content and income. This is a “geriatric” pregnancy (hate that term) and weren’t they planning on buying a barn or something and totally renovating? That’s not something you do with a newborn.
When i've looked into it (because i'm geeky), the chances of conceiving naturally in your mid to late thirties are reduced quite a bit, and the father's age does play a part too (he is over 40 i've learnt!). So it would be pretty amazing if it was unplanned, although i accept not beyond the realms of possibility! I just mean many people would have to be actively trying for many months / years in their shoes...

When i've looked into it (because i'm geeky), the chances of conceiving naturally in your mid to late thirties are reduced quite a bit, and the father's age does play a part too (he is over 40 i've learnt!). So it would be pretty amazing if it was unplanned, although i accept not beyond the realms of possibility! I just mean many people would have to be actively trying for many months / years in their shoes...
I think she's still very much at normal baby producing age. I didn't know he was over 40 but that's no big deal.

I just don't get why she's had a 4th when she's clearly (a) not happy already (b) witches and cant cope with the ones she's got (c) Louis clearly struggles and needs extra attention and (d) their house is already over crowded.

Reactions: 6
I think she's still very much at normal baby producing age. I didn't know he was over 40 but that's no big deal.

I just don't get why she's had a 4th when she's clearly (a) not happy already (b) witches and cant cope with the ones she's got (c) Louis clearly struggles and needs extra attention and (d) their house is already over crowded.
Gets her out of working for another few years though doesn’t it?

Reactions: 1
Honestly if it’s not a new house ,baby ,car, puppy 🤷‍♀️ Life of a ‘Instagramer’ 🙄

Gets her out of working for another few years though doesn’t it?
Exactly that, she's so work shy its untrue.

I don't know why she's doing an "ask me anything" about pregnancy today....she cant say anything new, its all been said before and I dont think anyone is interested just gobsmacked that she's having a 4th.

Interesting that she says the downstairs is big enough for another child. Their playroom, kitchen and dining area are all one room! Shes got a utility, downstairs loo and lounge and hallway but none of it is very big it would quickly feel very claustrophobic which I think we'll see when the 4th oen arrives.

Reactions: 2
Exactly that, she's so work shy its untrue.

I don't know why she's doing an "ask me anything" about pregnancy today....she cant say anything new, its all been said before and I dont think anyone is interested just gobsmacked that she's having a 4th.

Interesting that she says the downstairs is big enough for another child. Their playroom, kitchen and dining area are all one room! Shes got a utility, downstairs loo and lounge and hallway but none of it is very big it would quickly feel very claustrophobic which I think we'll see when the 4th oen arrives.
I noticed this - I’m surprised she isn’t moving house

Also the whole "ask me anything" is always basically them shooting down any negative comments they've received (Was it planned/are they moving/Did Dan want one etc!)

Reactions: 2
If that is anyone from here you are bleeping disgusting and should be bloody ashamed of yourself!!!
20210221_191916.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember a Story she did about 6-8 months ago saying they’d decided not to have another child?