Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeeeeeeesus. £380 for a tree? AND she’s going to buy another real one as well!

She’s so out of touch with real life and what people are going through. Fair enough, if you’ve got money spend it but showing off about it and rubbing it in people’s faces is just unnecessary. So many people are dreading the thought of Christmas expenses right now

Reactions: 6
Can't afford £25 for Christmas PJ's but can fork out over £370 for a fake tree. I used to really like Charlie but I'm getting pissed off with the over the top spending. I've had to unfollow
She's still buying a real one for the other room!!!

What is with her “rewear” style hashtag? I mean, isn’t that just how people get dressed everyday? Pick something out of the wardrobe and wear it. Wash it. Wear it again. Repeat!

Does she realise that most people aren’t getting weekly ASOS deliveries or popping to Topshop every weekend for new clothes?

Reactions: 6
What is with her “rewear” style hashtag? I mean, isn’t that just how people get dressed everyday? Pick something out of the wardrobe and wear it. Wash it. Wear it again. Repeat!

Does she realise that most people aren’t getting weekly ASOS deliveries or popping to Topshop every weekend for new clothes?
yes im not sure i get the point! i think she's trying to "engage" with her audience. I prefer her dressed normally than whenever she goes out, she somehow looks SO tacky when she dresses up! But I guess shes tacky anyway!

Reactions: 2
Charlie, the reason you do your hair and makeup so OTT each day is because you have NOTHING else to do. You dont have a job. Your husband works to fund your B&M and Homesense hauls, stop banging on about how it helps your mental health, we know you adore your reflection and cant get enough of it which is why you pile on the makeup and OTT clothes each day.

I always think they look completely raw :sick: they couldn't be cooked through if they're not even coloured on the outside.

Reactions: 3
God she's flogging those Tesco ads isnt she. Is this her "brand job" she's so desperate to tell us about. Im cringing about her life.
Get tarted up in the evening to film a tesco ad - in her own kitchen!
Get a real job Charlie, im sure your return to You Tube is going to be a total flop too.

So not only is Charlie an illiterate pr1ck, her husband is too. Wow, thanks for sharing, Charlie.

Charlie if you read here, no one wants a f'in Beano magazine subscription, stop trying to flog that sh!te "deal".

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Laura Byrnes flogging it too 🙄
Its so embarrassing. as if they read the Beano magazine (i mean her kids obvs). That latest story was such a desperate attempt, no ones clicked on it, its not made her any ££, like have some f'in self respect.

Its so embarrassing. as if they read the Beano magazine (i mean her kids obvs). That latest story was such a desperate attempt, no ones clicked on it, its not made her any ££, like have some f'in self respect.
Laura must have been the same she had Harrison holding it and was constantly reminding people to give the boy a like ...god the Ad's they get are mind blown saying as they're both as boring as hell .

Laura must have been the same she had Harrison holding it and was constantly reminding people to give the boy a like ...god the Ad's they get are mind blown saying as they're both as boring as hell .
I dont follow Laura Byrne. Just had a look, she looks even duller than Charlie...!!

• Haha
I dont follow Laura Byrne. Just had a look, she looks even duller than Charlie...!!
They're in the same league ,believe me . The kids are used non stop in her Ad's too and she's forever tired and complaining ,I honestly don't know what these big companies think they have to offer people the stuff she gets gifted is unreal. She's jumping around in a Christmas jumper today plugging Ciff's new Christmas range ...cue Charli and the Ciff deal next .