Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, sure it doesn't bother you when people leave comments that aren't kissing your arse, Charlie. Suuuuure. 🤥

Reactions: 1
PMSL at her going to the garden centre with her sister today, who on earth trusses themselves up like that to go to the garden centre??!!!

Love how on a working Tuesday for anybody else, Charlie is browsing homesense and Christmas tat! Some people have a job and have to work love, suggest you might do the same!

PMSL at her going to the garden centre with her sister today, who on earth trusses themselves up like that to go to the garden centre??!!!
As much as she annoys me, I have to say, I'm guilty of dressing up just for the garden centre! 😂 Or anywhere I go for that matter!
Confidence thing isn't it.

Reactions: 4
She's really scraping the barrel this morning on her stories with her "I've cleaned the playroom" and her tidying of the pen pot!!!! She says her work has dried up because of Covid, i don't believe she ever had much on anyway but i really feel she needs to get a proper job, she looks desperately bored and lonely despite the playdates, and girls nights. She's just so idle, sits around drinking diet coke, shopping in B&M all the time.

Her past constantly changes. 8 years in marketing? Hun, waitressing is not marketing. And what about your stint as a "professional makeup artist"?! Such an insta-fraud.

Cos he's similarly braindead I think. Any guy with an ounce of sense and self respect would have his kids off social media and be with a woman with a proper job. Not desperate Dan.
To be fair, he probably just let's her get on with it to keep her occupied. He runs a successful family business and she doesn't need to work. It's solely for her ego and to preen. But yes, I don't understand how their partners don't step in to protect their kids? Sure, sell yourself, but not the kids.

Ooh Charlie on stories doing her "We're all human, don't slag me off on tattle" bit! Defending her life choices and her work history. A bit like those "ask me anything" questions she did the other day just so she could get in exactly what her work history is and the fact she doesn't need to do you tube because she has millions of friends and such a great social life these days and the best one.....have we all seen her in our local dentists advertising sensodyne?! Err no Charlie I haven't, sorry!
Now what plastic sh!te from B&M do you need to go and pick up today?

Her past constantly changes. 8 years in marketing? Hun, waitressing is not marketing. And what about your stint as a "professional makeup artist"?! Such an insta-fraud.

To be fair, he probably just let's her get on with it to keep her occupied. He runs a successful family business and she doesn't need to work. It's solely for her ego and to preen. But yes, I don't understand how their partners don't step in to protect their kids? Sure, sell yourself, but not the kids.
She's on stories today defending her waitressing and makeup artist jobs. "Apparently" all we see of their lives is a few minutes here and there. Nope, I'm pretty damn sure she flogs ever single dumb outing to us, every crap cocktail made, every hello fresh meal, every play date, every trip to B&M and Homesense.

Reactions: 2
As much as she annoys me, I have to say, I'm guilty of dressing up just for the garden centre! 😂 Or anywhere I go for that matter!
Confidence thing isn't it.
At this point, any excuse to dress up a bit and look 'nice' is fair enough. I have so many lovely clothes that I barely wear because leaving the house just isn't much of a thing in 2020!

• Heart
I swiped off when she started to give mental health advice (I assume she is insta-qualified to do that too) and did the usual "you don't know me, don't follow me if you are jealous" script. Though I have unfollowed as our local gossip will keep me "in the know" about the latest fabrications and it will save me from the pouting and enormous ego.

Is it time for a new house or baby yet? Or maybe a conscience?

I swiped off when she started to give mental health advice (I assume she is insta-qualified to do that too) and did the usual "you don't know me, don't follow me if you are jealous" script. Though I have unfollowed as our local gossip will keep me "in the know" about the latest fabrications and it will save me from the pouting and enormous ego.

Is it time for a new house or baby yet? Or maybe a conscience?
Yes i did notice how that post started off being about gemma in the cotswolds and within a nano second became all about her. It was like she'd been reading tattle all along but needed a reason to defend herself and gemma gave her a way to do that. Pathetic. She records everything she does - holidays, play dates, girl nights out, date nights, everything so she cant then claim "you only see a few seconds on here, because we pretty much see it all.

On another note, why didn't that oat bar get listed as an ad, surely she didn't make that cringe film for free because she likes them!?

Nice advert timing! Mentions dropping off items to a food bank and follows it with her Tesco ad!!! 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes:

Nice advert timing! Mentions dropping off items to a food bank and follows it with her Tesco ad!!! 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes:
She always has to make a big point about donating to the food bank. She can't just do it quietly can she?! She's the most spendy, wasteful person I know of...so she bloody SHOULD be donating to the food bank, and not trying to get special kudos for doing so.

Still find it odd setting up a camera/tripod and constantly moving it to record yourself cleaning and then showing the footage on fast forward!!! Why bother. It's so pointless.

Reactions: 3
Still find it odd setting up a camera/tripod and constantly moving it to record yourself cleaning and then showing the footage on fast forward!!! Why bother. It's so pointless.
It's quite a sad life she leads to be filming herself cleaning. Everyone else just does it as part and parcel of their day, they don't film it like its some kind of great event!

Also, just HOW haggard did she look in that latest Tesco ad? She cant even be bothered why would they pay her? I dont get it.

I thought she looked awful in her stories, really pale and drawn .She needs to see a doctor she looks anemic or something.