Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree the Tesco ads are so cringe and she can only seem to do ads with her kids involved. I would love to see insta floggers be more upfront with how much of their fee goes to the children (I suspect none!) . The entertainment industry is more heavily regulated and children are paid for the work that they do. It seems a free for all in the instagram world to use children without their consent and for them to not even get paid. I’m sure parents will say they have accounts, they fund the home, holidays etc but it’s not good enough.

oh and all the recent mental health positivity schtick is getting old too. Outfits, make up, sell, moan, body positivity, and repeat 🥱
This is generally why brands use these family floggers as the kids come much cheaper and without legalities than, for instance, an agency. I'm quite disappointed that Tesco use such cheap marketing tactics.

She got a Peloton... now I definitely can't stand her. So envious. 😭
Well done kids, you worked hard for that. 👏

Reactions: 4
Are we ready for the I’m so anxious , I feel so uneasy blah blah shite when the kids go back regarding Corona even though they’ve mixed with people everyday for the last month 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is generally why brands use these family floggers as the kids come much cheaper and without legalities than, for instance, an agency. I'm quite disappointed that Tesco use such cheap marketing tactics.

Well done kids, you worked hard for that. 👏
PMSL!!! lol, poor little things!

Are we ready for the I’m so anxious , I feel so uneasy blah blah shite when the kids go back regarding Corona even though they’ve mixed with people everyday for the last month 😅
Yep with a "i know we all are/i know you probably are too" thrown in so she can "engage with her audience"!

that lipstick film....just HOW much does she love her reflection, christ! Poor Isabelle in the background just being ignored whilst she preens for the camera as usual.

That Very ad she did about back to school hacks...I cant believe she literally got each of her kids including a 2 year old to put a coat on, put a backpack on and line up by the front door as if its a school morning just to showcase her naff pointless ad. I just honestly don't think I could live with myself if I did that.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m guessing that it’s one of her husbands family, she looks normal, unlike Charlie’s trussed up friends and family 😂

• Haha
She’s always pulls these clothes out the wardrobe that she’s had years but they’re still available on the websites 🤣

• Haha
I didn't think she was sending her kids back to school and was going to home school for the foreseeable future.

The can’t believe this was over a year ago post! Wearing the mac I commented on yesterday was 100% for the benefit of tattle.... you are hysterical Mrs Charlie meads 🤣🤣🤣

The can’t believe this was over a year ago post! Wearing the mac I commented on yesterday was 100% for the benefit of tattle.... you are hysterical Mrs Charlie meads 🤣🤣🤣
Haha, now I think of it, was a bit of a coincidence!
Whats that new exercise bike she's got? To be fair she does stay in reasonable shape for someone who seemingly does F all!

PMSL!!! lol, poor little things!

Yep with a "i know we all are/i know you probably are too" thrown in so she can "engage with her audience"!

that lipstick film....just HOW much does she love her reflection, christ! Poor Isabelle in the background just being ignored whilst she preens for the camera as usual.

That Very ad she did about back to school hacks...I cant believe she literally got each of her kids including a 2 year old to put a coat on, put a backpack on and line up by the front door as if its a school morning just to showcase her naff pointless ad. I just honestly don't think I could live with myself if I did that.
She's known for being incredibly vain and materialistic. She rates herself a lot. I think that is a common trait amongst these influenzers? Their egos are so inflated that they assume we all want to see endless close up selfies of them, what shade of toilet roll they use, what they eat, the constant chats about tedious bollox etc. They live for compliments (and free stuff) whilst selling a fake life and persona.

Haha, now I think of it, was a bit of a coincidence!
Whats that new exercise bike she's got? To be fair she does stay in reasonable shape for someone who seemingly does F all!
That would be all the dieting she does whilst pretending not to diet. 😂

I think whilst the kids are at school and won't be about to do adverts, she will try the clothes and make up route. If that fails, recipes and books! Then if they all fail to engage, tit quotes and mental health talk.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she's reached her peak now with all the endless flogging of the usborne books, Baker Ross Crafts, endless puff pastry recipes, Autumn Fashions, What Louis has got in his xmas stocking treadmill. Her Instagram stories are really pointless without her you tube supporting them.

I see Louie and herself were off to look round his classroom and meet his new teacher ,maybe she has sought help for his anxiety or is this the norm in England ?

I can't believe those kids have STILL not gone back to school yet!! I think its a new thing, surely though if they are going to the same school they already know the teachers so all a bit pointless if you ask me.

I can't believe those kids have STILL not gone back to school yet!! I think its a new thing, surely though if they are going to the same school they already know the teachers so all a bit pointless if you ask me.
Really ..we don't have that here. I thought during the pandemic they wouldn't want different people in and out of the school unless for a valid reason ,other than to look around ..I think she's in for a bumpy ride when they go back their so attached to her especially Isobelle ..