Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think that all children were going into school individually to meet their teacher and see their classroom. She hasn’t mentioned Evie doing it. I think it’s because Louis is an anxious child.

Reactions: 1
Why are her eyebrows an inch tall? Surely she knows that's not normal?! And I'm not sure the betty boop t-shirt, tiny shorts and denim jacket is a look she should be going for either, she wreaks of desperation!

I don’t think that all children were going into school individually to meet their teacher and see their classroom. She hasn’t mentioned Evie doing it. I think it’s because Louis is an anxious child.
Oh yeh she didn't mention Evie doing it did she? Can't believe she took the choice to keep him off all that time when he already struggles, poor little boy I feel so sad for him, his Mums more interested in her reflection.

Reactions: 2
So she gets an email from the school saying there’s a suspected case of Covid in her child’s year group bubble and still thinks it’s a good idea to take one of her other children to a soft play centre?! Did anyone else watch those stories and think that’s a bit wrong?!

• Wow
Why is she still showing the kids half naked on her stories :rolleyes: that'll be her dream come true if the kids are isolating at home again #ADsgalore:cautious:

• Sad
so shes gone back to mummyintheknow on insta
Why is she posing like she's a teenage Kpop member? Cringe.

So it's full steam ahead trying to monetise her kids/"brand". Whilst some have stepped back or have removed their kids altogether from the gram after discovering that peados and weirdos lurk (who'd have thought?!), she's taking the opportunity to really push herself forward.

Her "anxiety" must be high from thinking about how she can fit all those adverts in after school and weekends. 😴

Why does she get SO trussed up for soft play and the school run. The eyebrows, the false lashes, the nails, the big hoop earrings, the betty boop tshirst and denim hotpants (WTF!!) the two necklaces......She tries way too hard. Also the way she speaks seems to change every now and then, does that depend on who she is hanging around with at the time. All adds to her being totally fake.

Why is she posing like she's a teenage Kpop member? Cringe.

So it's full steam ahead trying to monetise her kids/"brand". Whilst some have stepped back or have removed their kids altogether from the gram after discovering that peados and weirdos lurk (who'd have thought?!), she's taking the opportunity to really push herself forward.

Her "anxiety" must be high from thinking about how she can fit all those adverts in after school and weekends. 😴
Her brand is being a Mum to young kids, she must have realised that "Mrs Charlie Meads" is a nobody no one cares less about!

Today off to soft play, daddy’s and evie to cinema and later date night. I know maybe just me but What about Covid? I am to worried going to all these places. Maybe it’s just me though

• Wow
Today off to soft play, daddy’s and evie to cinema and later date night. I know maybe just me but What about Covid? I am to worried going to all these places. Maybe it’s just me though
She's never in! Off on a date night as well! :sick:

Dragging her 3 kids around Tesco in superhero fancy dress for an AD. I just couldn't.

• Wow
  • Sick
Dragging her 3 kids around Tesco in superhero fancy dress for an AD. I just couldn't.
Great idea taking your kids on an unnecessary trip to the supermarket to get an AD pic done for the Gram during a pandemic! Moron.

I know, I'm just stunned by this! Is this Tesco arranging this or has she got them to dress up herself to 'out do' all the other instamum ads?? Its pathetic and a whole new kind of desperation.
And WTF are Tesco thinking, I'm not gonna shop there any more now that she drags her 3 kids round in the middle of a pandemic.

I know, I'm just stunned by this! Is this Tesco arranging this or has she got them to dress up herself to 'out do' all the other instamum ads?? Its pathetic and a whole new kind of desperation.
And WTF are Tesco thinking, I'm not gonna shop there any more now that she drags her 3 kids round in the middle of a pandemic.
Why doesn’t her husband step in and stop this insanity? I know mine would.

She’s desperate for an AD from NEXT isn’t she?
Were all those clothes gifted? How pointless getting all the same outfits for both girls. Isabelle could just wear Evies hand me downs when she's the same age as Evie instead of pointlessly repeat buying the same outfit.

Why doesn’t her husband step in and stop this insanity? I know mine would.
Cos he's similarly braindead I think. Any guy with an ounce of sense and self respect would have his kids off social media and be with a woman with a proper job. Not desperate Dan.