Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned a few years ago that she wanted 4 kids so I imagine now that Isobel can’t earn any money as a “baby” that she’ll drop another sprog for content & dosh.

Reactions: 4
I'd be gobsmacked I have to say if she has another child. I do feel though that the early years of motherhood have defined her and I can already see her content struggling. Isabel is getting to the age where she can't bang on about nappies and naps and so its playdate after playdate for Louis and Evie with some hauls thrown in and a whole lot of low cut tops and mum jeans whilst doing the cleaning. There's not a whole lot for her to say.
I can’t get over the outfits she wears to sit in her house surely this isn’t normal 🤣🤣 also she was petrified to send the kids to school but has at least 3 play dates a week 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She wasn't petrified to send the kids to school because of Covid, she only said that for sympathy and something to talk about. And the fact she cannot be bothered with the school routine. She would much rather them at home pissing about with crafts for paid ADs or out "making memories". She gets more irritating by the day. The OTT Cherie Blair grimace needs to die a death too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She wasn't petrified to send the kids to school because of Covid, she only said that for sympathy and something to talk about. And the fact she cannot be bothered with the school routine. She would much rather them at home pissing about with crafts for paid ADs or out "making memories". She gets more irritating by the day. The OTT Cherie Blair grimace needs to die a death too.
Omg that is EXACTLY who she smiles like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cherie Blair (aka Charlie Meads) is desperate to be flogging those books tonight isn't she. I wonder what engagement rate she needs to make her £££'s back. I hate the way she sets up poor little Louis on the bed for a blatent flog of a book rather than genuine quality mum and son time. I wonder if he will question all those photos when he's older.

How much are Tesco paying her for all those crap ads she's doing for them. I'm not gonna shop in Tesco based on Mrs Cherie Meads shopping there! Her kids are just a prop for all her ads the poor things.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Agree the Tesco ads are so cringe and she can only seem to do ads with her kids involved. I would love to see insta floggers be more upfront with how much of their fee goes to the children (I suspect none!) . The entertainment industry is more heavily regulated and children are paid for the work that they do. It seems a free for all in the instagram world to use children without their consent and for them to not even get paid. I’m sure parents will say they have accounts, they fund the home, holidays etc but it’s not good enough.

oh and all the recent mental health positivity schtick is getting old too. Outfits, make up, sell, moan, body positivity, and repeat 🥱

Reactions: 3
Agree the Tesco ads are so cringe and she can only seem to do ads with her kids involved. I would love to see insta floggers be more upfront with how much of their fee goes to the children (I suspect none!) . The entertainment industry is more heavily regulated and children are paid for the work that they do. It seems a free for all in the instagram world to use children without their consent and for them to not even get paid. I’m sure parents will say they have accounts, they fund the home, holidays etc but it’s not good enough.

oh and all the recent mental health positivity schtick is getting old too. Outfits, make up, sell, moan, body positivity, and repeat 🥱
Yeh I feel with Charlie its same old, same old. Nothing wrong with that but not really one to shout about on instagram.

Like you say - Outfit, makeup, moan, body positivity, a room makeover, moan, a playdate, date night with hubby, Holiday, moan, trip to a farm. Repeat.

Oh my god please don't tell me she paid £100 or over for that shite sleepover set up in her living room! She had to "add her own popcorn" too?! PMSL she's really very dumb!

Lots of "thanks for supporting me with the Tesco Ads guys" bullshit following those!

Reactions: 1
All for the 'gram, so she can show off and people can see that she's "making memories" and "soaking it all up" and they're "living their best life" and all the other bullshit that rolls off these brain dead mummy floggers' tongues.

I usually don't mind her choice of clothes but those trousers in her latest stories are hideous 🤢

Reactions: 1
She’s gone back to that god awful hairstyle 🤢
Everything about her seems cultivated for the gram, the outfits, the kids activities. Comes across as very fake and I suspect she’s actually making herself pretty miserable having to put so much effort into everything. It’s really not good for your mental health to weigh up your success in life on how many likes and gushing comments you get.

I feel she's trying really hard to show off her "Buddies" and "hikes with the girls" and all her playdates at the minute. Like she's trying to prove she has friends outside of cleaning her house over and over.
Also, trying desperately to show off that she's making memories by ticking off her bucket list stuff.
Every now and then she has to throw in a little "anxiety is high" so she doesn't lose all those followers! Where's she even going with all this? Pathetic existence.

Changed her name on Insta to MRS Charlie Meads - why the Mrs??? Is she defined by her marital status? Is being married to George Roper all she aspires to? So 1950s twee housewife!

• Haha
Hubby is hot though
ha! We’ll have to agree to disagree there. she shared some throwback pics a little while ago and he was definitely punching when they first got together, probably why he went for someone ten years younger (might be a slight exaggeration).