Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she just post an insta story of her daughter and husband looking thoroughly miserable?! Having a good time there Charlie?! She's so desperate to be seen "making memories".

Reactions: 2
I wonder if this holiday at Centre Parcs has been gifted? I’m sure I remember her replying to a comment saying that they don’t have any plans for one this year?

Reactions: 1
I think it must be, she keeps making a point of what activities they're doing and the covid safety measures that are in place.

Was just thinking the same, why bother mentioning what's in place ? it looks empty btw ,so it should suit her down to the ground nobody can come near her precious brood :rolleyes:

I think it must be, she keeps making a point of what activities they're doing and the covid safety measures that are in place.
I think the desperado is just fishing for a free trip or discounts for next time.

It's weird that she reckons that she "is so busy with her freelancing work", yet she has really ramped up the number of ads that the kids are doing lately. Why not retire them if you are so successful outside of mumflogging?

Also, I don't understand why businesses would use her to manage their social media and not someone who has proper qualifications and experience in that field? Or people that can spell?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am certain it's Dan's business she works for and she is just making it sounds more important than it is 😂

Reactions: 5
The cost of going in the holidays as a family of 5 would be astronomical as well I would be surprised if they were willing to fork out that much given they've been countless times before.

The cost of going in the holidays as a family of 5 would be astronomical as well I would be surprised if they were willing to fork out that much given they've been countless times before.
I priced up center parcs for us, family of 4, for 5 nights. It was £1650.
Pricey, when you think that's minus any food etc etc.

I see on her Q&A someone asked will she be returning to YT ,she's said no she's working now plus YT is not a place for kids :ROFLMAO: just plaster them over Insta instead...she's a joke..

Reactions: 3
Or has she jumped on the bandwagon of reading the below article with the rest of the instahuns and have, shock horror, realised that they are exploiting their kids for the sake of a couple of quid and an ego tickle?

Or has she jumped on the bandwagon of reading the below article with the rest of the instahuns and have, shock horror, realised that they are exploiting their kids for the sake of a couple of quid and an ego tickle?

She used to always post them either topless or in their knickers ,maybe she's finally getting in touch with the real world..

• Wow
I think changing her name is a good thing, it was an awful name!! But the ‘Mrs’ is annoying, needs to make sure that people don’t forget she’s a wife (let’s face it she hasn’t got much else going on). Finding her very boring at the moment and she’s using her kids more than ever, she hasn’t slowed down at all with the selling. Yes she’s pretty good with labelling her ads but the exploitation of her kids is immense.

Reactions: 4
I hate the new name! I think she's gone really downhill recently (in terms of being watchable), I just don't think she has a usp anymore. She's "just" a mum. The kids aren't babies so not interesting, she likes fashion and homes but both her interiors and fashion are hardly anything to tune in for. I think she was silly to give up you tube and change her name personally. There's nothing to tune in for and i imagine lots of people agree as she said her last posts aren't getting much engagement. Why would they?!

If I get one more glance of the table and chairs with the outdoor rug ,I'm gonna scream .How many bathrooms has she ? did she not get the two bathrooms done recently ,or has she four (ensuite) .Either way it's ridiculous the amount of money she's spending on the house if they plan to move next year .Her taste won't be to everyone else you'd think they'd be saving the pennies for the renovation project their hoping to buy . Unless the kids are raking it in :rolleyes: and she can afford to waste money..

She’ll 100% get pregnant soon to save her getting a proper job. And to produce content as she has none.

I'd be gobsmacked I have to say if she has another child. I do feel though that the early years of motherhood have defined her and I can already see her content struggling. Isabel is getting to the age where she can't bang on about nappies and naps and so its playdate after playdate for Louis and Evie with some hauls thrown in and a whole lot of low cut tops and mum jeans whilst doing the cleaning. There's not a whole lot for her to say.

Reactions: 3