Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen this on the fyp 👀
Can’t say I’d be surprised if that were true. Also wouldn’t put it past Charlotte to try and sweep it under the carpet and deny it, even if she had her suspicions it were true.

Reactions: 1
is it me or has she gone almost insufferable since Jasmine moved? It’s the way she’s milking it now, people her age move out all the time, for uni or work or with boyfriends/girlfriends, I know it’s hard seeing people grow up and leave but its a part of life. The constant tik toks are becoming too much !

Reactions: 9
is it me or has she gone almost insufferable since Jasmine moved? It’s the way she’s milking it now, people her age move out all the time, for uni or work or with boyfriends/girlfriends, I know it’s hard seeing people grow up and leave but its a part of life. The constant tik toks are becoming too much !
She’s being pathetic now. You’re allowed to miss your kids but come on FFS! You would think her and Dan would be enjoying time on their own for once (especially without the constant on/off again Amber shenanigans) Maybe she realises her and Dan’s relationship isn’t ‘all that’ when they have no other distractions. Let’s face it neither of them have scintillating personalities. Jasmine looks happier at her Dads, although that could be subject to change at any minute when the new girlfriend goes Tits up (No pun intended)

Reactions: 3
That roast potato video for jasmine was cringe af sorry but its not fair on jasmine i totally get shes missing her jasmines gone to heal herself and try and sort her problems out and her mum a grown ass adult is over here making pitty me tiktoks i am not saying dont be sad but i think shes doing it for attention now

Reactions: 2
Totally doing it for attention. You shouldn't depend on your daughter that much for your own emotional needs. Think Charlotte needs to either start working full time or get a hobby. She's clearly lonely

Reactions: 4
Totally doing it for attention. You shouldn't depend on your daughter that much for your own emotional needs. Think Charlotte needs to either start working full time or get a hobby. She's clearly lonely
Exactly its not fair on jasmine either.charlotte turned comments off to stop people discussing it yet shes making silly attention seeking videos about it makes no sense

My parents did the same thing when I went to uni at 18. It actually had the opposite effect they were intending because I pretty much ignored them my whole time at uni because they were constantly guilt tripping me. It didn’t make me miss them more or want to come back. She needs to be careful because it can be very damaging for jasmine.

My parents did the same thing when I went to uni at 18. It actually had the opposite effect they were intending because I pretty much ignored them my whole time at uni because they were constantly guilt tripping me. It didn’t make me miss them more or want to come back. She needs to be careful because it can be very damaging for jasmine.
I think this too it will push jasmine further away

On live blaming jasmine for her not quitting smoking makes me sick she needs to grow up just pathetic this grown woman wanting attention online maybe you should have done more to prevent the situation esculating to that point the more i watch the more i fully believe there is more to this then just amber if charlottes like this who knows what shes like behind the sceenes with jasmine

Last edited:
I think this too it will push jasmine further away

On live blaming jasmine for her not quitting smoking makes me sick she needs to grow up just pathetic this grown woman wanting attention online maybe you should have done more to prevent the situation esculating to that point the more i watch the more i fully believe there is more to this then just amber if charlottes like this who knows what shes like behind the sceenes with jasmine
Charlotte wants everyone to stop talking about it then goes on with post after post and hours of lives mentioning stuff. She loves the drama and the attention of it all. Keeps the views and popularity up.

I wonder who Ambers having a dig at with those song lyrics? I used to think Jasmine was the clingy one with Amber but after the recent tedious woe is me TikToks, I think Charlottes the clingy one.

Attachments

Someone apperently leaking address in her live and its on fyp have not seen it so dunno how true that is

• Wow
Screenshot_20220324_091856_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_120114955508233.jpg

Here she is posting her shite on another page, I didn't cook or eat i.e please everyone comment giving me attention

On the dinner videos before Jasmine left, when there was only food for her and Dan, she said Jasmine was always out that's why there was never food for her? I don't even think Jasmine was there a lot of the time when she did live there so I can't understand all this poor me tit. I think she's looking for people to gift her out of sympathy. Strangers on the internet really doesn't care if she eats or not 🤨

Wow Jasmine is a horrible brat. Just watched a live between her and Charlotte. Jasmines moving into her Nans? on Wednesday and wants Charlotte to pay halves with her Nan to hire a van and for Dan to drive it and bring Jasmines bed and bedroom furniture up to Birmingham. Charlotte said it’s cheaper to buy a new bed and her and Dan will bring her desk and mirror when they visit her in May. Jasmine was whining on that she wants HER bed. Charlotte said she doesn’t have the money to go halves on hiring a van and Dan taking the day off work to do it. Jasmine got stroppy and said she’ll pay half herself (😂 what with I wonder she doesn’t work) Her Dad was in the background saying a van will only cost £75 a day plus petrol. I actually felt sorry for Charlotte. Why the F*ck should Dan take a day off and Charlotte pay half? Why can’t Jasmines Dad pay? Mind you he sounds like a complete moron. He came on Jasmines live and every other word was F in front of his 5 year old son. When Jasmine got flack in the comments he said do people not have anything better to do on a Friday afternoon. Clearly he doesn’t or he would be at work 😂

Reactions: 5
What a bunch of chavs by the sounds of it. Where was Jasmine's dad for years? And why's she now moving into her nans instead of staying with her dad 🤣 Jasmine sounds like a spoilt little cow

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.