Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bunch of chavs by the sounds of it. Where was Jasmine's dad for years? And why's she now moving into her nans instead of staying with her dad 🤣 Jasmine sounds like a spoilt little cow
Jasmine is a spoilt witch (she’s 17 now so I will now say that) she’s sitting doing sod all, smoking her vape and expecting everyone else (Charlotte) to do everything for her

Reactions: 2
Haha did they really need to have that conversation on a tiktok live? Couldn’t have happened say, over the phone? 🙄 bleeping rough chavs.

Reactions: 5
Charlotte was saying she’s living off Dan at the moment so not sure what that means? I thought she was working but whatever she may have financial commitments elsewhere so finding £200 or so to go halves moving furniture is not a priority right now

Reactions: 1
Imagine demanding your bed to be driven up in a hired van and your stepdad to take a day off work to do it 🤣🤣 I'd be absolutely bet around the place if I demanded that off my mother 😂

Charlotte was saying she’s living off Dan at the moment so not sure what that means? I thought she was working but whatever she may have financial commitments elsewhere so finding £200 or so to go halves moving furniture is not a priority right now
Oh she must have given up her job or has be let go

Her life now. Dan was suppose to come home and ended up going for a drink with his work mates and the comments are saying her face dropped and saying he's not allowed out 🤣🤣 she's not happy

• Haha
Talking about surrogacy now whilst knocking back Vodka and puffing on a fag 😳

Just now, please stop sending me gifts I’m not here for that but Thank You. Why are the gifts always switched on then?

Last edited:
I’ve always thought Dan looked like a creep but it’s even weirder how jasmine would sit on the floor eating her food in the lowest cut top ever whilst her mum and Dan was sat above her proper strange lool

And to think they’ve only been together a few year u literally NEVER know someone

Reactions: 4
Not me screenshotting and flippin the pic to read it aswell😭😭
Me too 😂 I was able to read every word of the card that she said was too personal to read out 😂 Honestly she is so thick. On her live the other day someone posted her address and I also know where Dan works because she left his work shirt with the logo hanging up behind her 😳

Reactions: 3
Here u go😂

Me too 😂 I was able to read every word of the card that she said was too personal to read out 😂 Honestly she is so thick. On her live the other day someone posted her address and I also know where Dan works because she left his work shirt with the logo hanging up behind her 😳
She’s pinned the comment of someone saying they paused the video to read it she deffo only said that for attention😭😭😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Here u go😂

She’s pinned the comment of someone saying they paused the video to read it she deffo only said that for attention😭😭😭

Why can't anything just be private anymore. That's quite personal to put all over the live. It's like she is doing it to show she is a good mum 🤷🏻‍♀️

Have you guys seen Dan dancing on his own and think he looks odd, very odd. Its on her account. He seems to be getting worse, he's not funny or amusing he's just odd for a man to behave like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.