Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand them. They are so common!!! Her food is always looks like a pile of tit. Don’t get me started on Dan, he’s a weirdo. The daughter pouting and badly lip syncing through every video and not responding to the idiot followers is beyond rude. Unfortunately Jasmine has no chance with a mother like that
Yeah the longer I watch him the creepier and weirder he gets. Not sure I’d want him around my teenage daughter…

Reactions: 1
I see she is now doing a review for food and also at the same place her new bestie notyourbasicmama went to last night. I find her content quite boring and a lot staged

Reactions: 3
So she can't think of content or want to do it as she's feeling depressed but here she is on live, saying she might just go live instead and take a break

She’s vile, she has zero content as she doesn’t have much of a life. They do nothing in their spare time except eat crappy takeaways and when they go out it’s to drink which they do in excess and then shout and TikTok with no thought to others. Her food is cheap shite, so not sure why people are interested in her food shop when it’s from Morrison’s? Her daughter has more issues than vogue. Everything about them is tacky and they are common as muck!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I never knew she smoked yuk.
She’s trying to get pregnant yet she drinks and smokes 🤢

So she can't think of content or want to do it as she's feeling depressed but here she is on live, saying she might just go live instead and take a break
I don’t follow and only occasionally look at her TikTok if she’s mentioned. Just looked today and who does she think she is announcing 2 days ago she is going to be quiet and not posting then posts the day after to thank people for their comments on the ‘I’m taking a break post’ then posts again to answer a ‘troll’. Charlotte, you are a nobody, you do not need to announce you are having a break. Just turn your comments off and go away. Honestly she gives me the rage 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The pathetic sad voice - equivalent to a daily Mail sad face - is boring now. If she’s too depressed to do TikTok’s why not just come off for a while?

And imagine doing an ad whilst wearing your scruffy dressing gown 🤣

i’m confused would she even qualify for IVF on the nhs since she already has jasmine?
Good point. Plus you think she’d try and cut down on the fags and drink?! Him too.

Reactions: 5
The pathetic sad voice - equivalent to a daily Mail sad face - is boring now. If she’s too depressed to do TikTok’s why not just come off for a while?

And imagine doing an ad whilst wearing your scruffy dressing gown 🤣

Good point. Plus you think she’d try and cut down on the fags and drink?! Him too.
yeah i’m pretty sure most clinics don’t fund for smokers too. mine doesn’t

It’s posts like this that I think is pathetic. She’s posting about being down or depressed. She lies down in her scruffy pink dressing gown and puts on the sad voice and says she won’t be posting much as needs time out and then proceeds to post several times a day crap like this for sympathy. I think it’s disrespectful posting someone’s grave/memorial whatever it is but if she can’t show her own family respect then why should I? This post has now been removed as she got some stick for it. I’m not surprised. She is missing Jasmine because she’s at her dads so she duets them both being upset after a family member has passed. (This is during her I’m going to be quiet on TikTok 🤣) FFS! She’s obsessed. If her mental health is that bad then stay away from TikTok. Today it’s back to normal go follow a link to buy this cheap tat

Attachments

Reactions: 5
It’s posts like this that I think is pathetic. She’s posting about being down or depressed. She lies down in her scruffy pink dressing gown and puts on the sad voice and says she won’t be posting much as needs time out and then proceeds to post several times a day crap like this for sympathy. I think it’s disrespectful posting someone’s grave/memorial whatever it is but if she can’t show her own family respect then why should I? This post has now been removed as she got some stick for it. I’m not surprised. She is missing Jasmine because she’s at her dads so she duets them both being upset after a family member has passed. (This is during her I’m going to be quiet on TikTok 🤣) FFS! She’s obsessed. If her mental health is that bad then stay away from TikTok. Today it’s back to normal go follow a link to buy this cheap tat
It's ridiculous her sad face and voice is so put on so depressed won't post much but posts loads still and manages to go out?! Posting on two accounts aswell her usual and her back up yep very depressed 🙄 I know everyone suffers differently but when I'm really bad I don't even want to look at my phone

amber jasmine have broken up , jasmine already seeing someone called sophie chapman apparently amber is on live with toni her sister who doesnt lie jasmine anymore. Amber wants to fight the new girl and theyre getting the sophie girls number guys this drama is best in long time hahaha

• Wow
  • Haha
Anyone know what's up with Mummy Gasgoine these days she's looking very depressed lately.

I very often see her crop up on my fyp, I was puzzled by her name to start , I assumed she had loads of kids or something to call herself mummy Gascoigne , then noticed its just one nearly grown up. I don't mind her so much, but have noticed she's saying that she's depressed . Wonder what's triggered it .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.