Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does a good poor me act thats for sure, I assume as she has got Jasmine back her 'depression' has also been cured?

All this cyst stuff somethings don't need to be shared online

Reactions: 5
When i was in hospital they just left a girl who had the same thing the whole day because so many really urgent cases were before her, anyway tea time came round and the cyst just burst itself. I know they are painful, i had one once but i never went to seek medical help on the advice of someone i just sat it out so to speak and it burst. Im sure i got it wearing skinny jeans.
Sounds horrible!! Never had anything like it

Reactions: 1
There see I said you sit it out and then it just burst, and the pain is gone in an instant.
For those who dont know it looks like when you blow a bubble with bubble gum thats kinda what it looks like.
I love medical subjects as its quiet.

Reactions: 3
I’m not her biggest fan or anything but they’ve obviously admitted her for a reason. I guess some people have it worse than others. Her recent video says they’re draining it. I had one years ago and luckily it popped on its own but it was bloody painful. The only way I can describe it is having one of those huge under the skin spots you get on your face but down there and it’s ten time more painful. Even walking was incredibly painful. I wince even thinking about it 🤣

Reactions: 8
I’m not her biggest fan or anything but they’ve obviously admitted her for a reason. I guess some people have it worse than others. Her recent video says they’re draining it. I had one years ago and luckily it popped on its own but it was bloody painful. The only way I can describe it is having one of those huge under the skin spots you get on your face but down there and it’s ten time more painful. Even walking was incredibly painful. I wince even thinking about it 🤣
Hate those bloody under the skin spots. If she's been admitted your right it must be for a reason but all the videos on it

Reactions: 4
She’s in so much pain and can’t do anything but can upload 6 million videos! And only just made it through her holidays??? Your tik toks say a different story 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Crying as shes not gone in for her op yet she must know working for the nhs the state its in i know what hospital shes in as shes fairly local it is not the best hospital as it is but its been heaving recently and aslong as its being manages with pain meds and dont turn septic she wont be an emergency case

Can she please just cough and clear her throat why is she speaking like that in her recent videos, I feel like it’s to add to the effect of feeling like tit but it’s really annoying me 🤣

Can she please just cough and clear her throat why is she speaking like that in her recent videos, I feel like it’s to add to the effect of feeling like tit but it’s really annoying me 🤣
Yes , I noticed this and thought it was my phone speaker playing up lol. Although , I do feel for her , must be so painful on your fanjo, but I don't think I would have broadcasted it on tiktok.

The crying is ridiculous sorry if it sounds heartless but its just too much i understand shes in pain but constantly crying wont change anything

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe this woman, shes crying like a big baby, I said yesterday if she went into hospital she's be left because they are way too busy for something trival, Im not brave but when i think what ive been through in hospital and never cried because i just put on a brave face for those that love me. Its so clear she has not ever suffered in her life. I am a real softy but this is rediculous.

Reactions: 8
I get it your on your own, it’s boring being in hospital and you just want to get home to your safe surroundings but this is a bit much especially broadcasting every minute. She keeps getting ‘troll’ comments but yet still updates, just put your phone down.

My 8 year old son had to have emergency surgery on his testicles recently, he was in agony going into hospital but he never complained or cried once. Put to sleep and woke up absolutely unfazed, even the days after he was amazing. I get it’s a different pain etc but this is a grown ass woman. Stop being so dramatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I usually think she is pretty harmless a bit of a bogan/chav. But her videos over the last day especially the most recent ones are shining a bad light on her. Crying that she is alone- I know it’s not completely the same but I think a phone call to a friend or family member is pretty reassuring for a lot of people. She works in health care. Yet is somewhat slating the nhs. I get that she is distressed and in pain but she is certainly not the most unwell patient in the hospital. But she is almost blaming the fact that she hasn’t had her procedure yet on the staff. When actually it’s the severe underfunding of the nhs. That unfortunately is caused by people like Charlotte and dan (e.g. Having fertility investigations- yet both being overweight).

I get it your on your own, it’s boring being in hospital and you just want to get home to your safe surroundings but this is a bit much especially broadcasting every minute. She keeps getting ‘troll’ comments but yet still updates, just put your phone down.

My 8 year old son had to have emergency surgery on his testicles recently, he was in agony going into hospital but he never complained or cried once. Put to sleep and woke up absolutely unfazed, even the days after he was amazing. I get it’s a different pain etc but this is a grown ass woman. Stop being so dramatic.
Agree! I appreciate she is ‘alone’, in pain and never had an op before, but I guarantee you her observations are absolutely stable. Not saying she hasn’t got a reason to be in hospital but when there are hundreds of unwell people and it’s the weekend with only a few on call doctors a cyst probably comes quite low on the list of priorities unfortunately. And as an adult who works in health care she should realise those factors.

Reactions: 6
I used to like her, quite innocent. This whole hospital scenario is too much. They cannot guarentee where you are on a emergency theatre, perhaps the people who went before you aren’t well enough to tik tok live stream?? Joke.

I do feel for her a lot in this situation because regardless of how serious your condition is, being in hospital is not fun… but omg she’s just voicenoted dan thinking that the tiktok live would pause saying she wanted him to come and take her outside for a cigarette 🤣🤣 after making out like she was totally unable to walk 5 minutes before.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can tell she has never been in hospital. They tell you one thing but it doesn't always happen on that exact time when there are people needing life saving operations. I am in the hospital alot and it is very frustrating but that's the case for everyone not just her. Saying she is going to put in a complaint! She works for the NHS and should be more understanding. Why not face time Dan and jasmine rather than going on live with 4k people

Reactions: 7
Moving might be better for her, I think they will send her home if she makes it for a ciggy.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.