Mumma and the Brood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with her post. Insulting another woman’s looks (whether that be her toes, ankles, nose... whatever) is just so unnecessary. I love tattle.... but I hate it when it descends that low. Are there a lot of younger ladies in here do you think? I feel embarrassed about the way I used to speak about other women when I was in my 20s but wouldn’t do it now.

Anyone seen this mornings post? Apparently does care what is said about her but feels the need to write a looooong post about it! Clearly jumping on the band wagon as she does with everything else
Probably just trying to get engagement up then if she’s genuinely not bothered

I’ve had enough of this pathetic moany woman. Constantly complaining she needs ME time yet she has more me time than she does with her children. Why do her followers encourage her behaviour. She had just spent time away from her children at a wedding, yet posts she needed some me time. She’s forever without her children yet it isn’t enough, remind me why she had them?

She’s a fake!! I’m sick to death of her stupid posts I’ve had to unfollow her. There are single mums out there or parents who don’t have babysitters on tap. She wouldn’t cope!! How anyone can follow this bleeping idiot is beyond me. Her constant made up life stories are embarrassing

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen her stories today/last night? She’s saying she has an IT savvy mate that has enabled her to confront people/“trolls” off Tattle via their Instagram accounts? @Yel or any other moderator, am assuming this is impossible and her and her “tech savvy mate” are liars?

I’m surprised she would bother- there’s not been any activity on this thread in months

Reactions: 1
It's next to impossible or she's managed to break into both Facebook and tattle, then risks prison time.

This threat happens all the time, it's almost certainly someone that has looked at who views their stories but doesn't follow them.

It's a bandwagon to make them feel important and to get engagement.

Reactions: 2
I recorded and screenshotted her stories and have reported her to Instagram and Facebook (who owns Instagram), for hacking and threatening behaviour. I hope the people who she claims she has hacked and inboxed have done the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Anyone watched her stories and the Grammers trip to Bath? Every story is so cringe- every single one of them just has their phone out filming constantly. And I mean constantly. None of the Grammers are even talking to each other 🤣 Fair play, they have admitted they don’t know each other. I’m never buying Jo Malone again by the way

Reactions: 3
Anyone watched her stories and the Grammers trip to Bath? Every story is so cringe- every single one of them just has their phone out filming constantly. And I mean constantly. None of the Grammers are even talking to each other 🤣 Fair play, they have admitted they don’t know each other. I’m never buying Jo Malone again by the way
Yep I had to turn it off and unfollow. I couldn't take any more floppy hats. Bunch of pretentious mean girls all standing.around with their phones videoing ice creams and cocktails in plant pots. Yawn

I’ve just had to work out “Is it a tan leather boot or a tan court shoe?”
I’m still not sure

all she does is try clothes on and then adds aff links to everything she use to have something about her but now I’m just not sure

I think she’s obsessed with Instagram at the moment so desperate to grow her account. I’ve just seen her comment on someone’s birth announcement of their little boy “She’s so precious” cringe!!!! I’d be fuming if someone commented that. Desperately trying to engage without even reading the post to see it’s a boy not girl!
I have noticed her commenting on all the bigger accounts Lately but no one ever responds to her, she comes across as desperate

• Haha
I'm sorry but I cannot understand the whole taking a photo of yourself crying, even to highlight PND. It's too much. If I were having a moment like that the last thing I would do is take a photo of myself crying to share. Just me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I find this girl unbelievable! One minute she’s crying to phone crippled by depression and in loads of debt the next she’s ordering more make up she probably doesn’t need and her depressions seems to have lifted?!? I get the feeling she tries out lots of content topics to see what she gets most engagement from, one of the biggest sheep on ig

Reactions: 4
all she does is try clothes on and then adds aff links to everything she use to have something about her but now I’m just not sure

I have noticed her commenting on all the bigger accounts Lately but no one ever responds to her, she comes across as desperate
Just came across her, gushing embarrassingly on @lifeofbeckie
Oh God, is she for real....? Hilarous, talk about making a fool of yourself. The photos!! Looks as though she's going to, or just has thrown up in most of them. 🤦‍♀️

Anyone seen her cake ‘hack’, literally dying 😂😂 just pay for a bloody cake! 2 cakes, 3 tubs of £3 icing plus toppers and she’s practically spent the same money.
Happily spend hundreds on clothes for herself but won’t buy her son a birthday cake 🙄

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her cake ‘hack’, literally dying 😂😂 just pay for a bloody cake! 2 cakes, 3 tubs of £3 icing plus toppers and she’s practically spent the same money.
Happily spend hundreds on clothes for herself but won’t buy her son a birthday cake 🙄
Hahaha so true! Spends an absolute fortune on clothes which look terrible yet far to tight to buy poor Noah a nice cake! She’s so cringe

Cue all the insta huns gushing over it 🙄 it looks amazing! love this! you’re a great mum! What a load of bollocks. The things these influencers do for the gram, it’s pure cringe.
And whilst on the subject of the birthday party, nice reflection in the balloon of someone taking the family photo!

Can’t cope with all the iPhone tripod pics sitting in her bedroom gawping are herself in those awful outfits . So desperate to be ‘insta famous’ it’s cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t cope with all the iPhone tripod pics sitting in her bedroom gawping are herself in those awful outfits . So desperate to be ‘insta famous’ it’s cringe
It’s so cringe and when she says on stories I just needed some time alone to get some pictures taken?! What the hell goes through her mind that she thinks anyone gives a tit

• Haha