Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MamaT

Anyone follow?
Find her a bit of a hypocrite creating this “midweek wear and reshare” for women to post items that they’ll wear again and again to remove the Insta pressure of feeling you need to buy new clothes all the time...for her then to post changing room stories every other day showing all the new clothes she buys 🙄

Reactions: 11

Busibodi1

I'm sorry but I cannot understand the whole taking a photo of yourself crying, even to highlight PND. It's too much. If I were having a moment like that the last thing I would do is take a photo of myself crying to share. Just me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
D

Deleted member 10208

I'm not a fan. Another one selling out her kids for £££.
Hate her staged insta wanky photos.
I unfollowed when she put a photo up of her oldest dressed as buzz and admitted she didnt want to put in on insta because i didnt fit her page and ruined her theme...I mean, what the actual fuck. Yet she wanted praise for actually just posting the photo anyway.
I hope your son never sees what you wrote you instawanker

Reactions: 9

Ticktickmeh

She is banging on about the pressure of Instagram and the pressure of always having new clothes in this pandemic/financial crisis etc and how it can depress you but has happily flaunted a gifted dress and a gifted £170 necklace on the past two week... So for average jo who use a Instagram to escape whonisnt gifted these items could very well be telling the exact feelings she just banged on about....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I started following Natalie just after she had Noah and she has her second baby a few days before I had my first so I enjoyed her pregnancy / newborn posts. I’m finding it really difficult to relate to her these days, I honestly have no idea how she manages to go to the shops 2/3 times a week to spend hours and hours trying on clothes...my 2 year old would have none of that! Her Mum seems to help out a lot by having the boys and yet she’s always talking about needing ‘me time’ honestly she has no idea how lucky she is, I’ve spent no more than 4 hours way from my son in the last 7/8 months!

Her post today about depression etc leaves me scratching my head, I’ve fortunately not had a problem with my mental health but for someone who has suffered since the birth of her first born she seems to be repeating the mistakes that she identified bring it on...I.e social media. If it doesn’t bring you any joy, come off if! She says she hates the way she looks etc but she posts selfies daily, it just doesn’t add up. It seems insulting to those who genuinely do suffer with depression.

Reactions: 8

Busibodi1

She is desperate to be a "big account". Ridiculous that she does swipe ups and makes money from clothes she returns 🙄
My opinion is she loves herself and loves all the compliments that she gets using the "woe is me" card.
Don't get me started on the absolute cringy posed photos on her grid. Especially the one holding a book in the corner and the wet hair pose 🙈🙈 I get second hand embarrasment for her

LizzieB

I’m sure this is the same lady who claims to suffer from PND, her instagram doesn’t reflect that. I’ve never come across such a self obsessed mother. She constantly brags about how long her children nap during the day yet she forever needs “me” time. Her husband works from home, so why is she so stressed? Maybe she needs to remove herself from Instagram, that’ll free up 12hrs a day.

• Haha
  • Heart

MamaT

She has more confidence in her extra long toe than most mothers have! She is just trying to get extra followers and up engagement every time she mentions her PND or confidence issues.

• Haha

GLENCOCO

For someone that isn’t confident in themselves, she shares an awful lot of selfies. She seems to be fishing for compliments and validation from all the other insta mummies.
I hate my body and how I look but here’s another photo of me 🙄

liarliarliar

Can’t cope with all the iPhone tripod pics sitting in her bedroom gawping are herself in those awful outfits . So desperate to be ‘insta famous’ it’s cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
M

Member 4330

That hashtag boils my blood. I rewear my whole wardrobe, I mean 365 days a year I can’t buy something new for each day and surely nobody else can?

Also the most frustrating thing is her saying ‘shall I find some bits to share with you whilst shopping’. So she tries things on, takes photos, adds an affiliate link and doesn’t even buy it herself! The cheek!

tabbykins

I agree she is so desperate. What normal mum wants to try clothes on with their children in changing rooms? The way she’s there filming herself thinking she’s some model tagging shops with her child bored to hell in the back. She might as well just beg for free clothes as that’s what she wants.
She really does rate herself and highly considering she’s so depressed and going through a lot in her life. I can’t stand her embarrassing AD pics, they make me cringe, posing doesn’t come naturally to her. AlI I see when I see most of her pics is

And this is her midweek share pic
06F00B7D-E9B6-43EA-9D22-388A7129AF65.jpeg

• Haha

LizzieB

Can this self obsessed idiot take anymore photos of herself? She’s on a family holiday yet all we’ve witnessed is her smug face in photos.
She claims her son made up a quote that she just had to share, bullshit. Her son didn’t say those words, she did.
She is a desperate Instagram wannabe and and piss poor mum.

• Heart

FakeNews

My issue with Nat is the same as so many other influencers - we're in the midst of a global pandemic, people are losing loved ones, losing their jobs, seeing their businesses crash around them, and yet she's constantly wafting around in new dresses with swipe ups to buy. This seems so tone deaf and insensitive. And for so many posts about her lack of self esteem, her worry about her weight, her anxiety and post-natal depression, and yet so few posts seem to back that up - it's pose after pose, showcasing floaty dresses and heated eyelash curlers, all with filters and Vogue-esque poses. Maybe this is her coping mechanism, and if so, it's great that she has one, but please Nat, be honest about it, rather than brushing it all under the carpet.

So many followers will have come to you because they're struggling and they can identify with your worries and your issues, and yet you seem to flit from a tearful Insta story abut being in such a dark, dark place and having dreadful thoughts to then filming yourself wearing a new outfit in the blink of an eye. This does your followers a disservice, and you too. I seem to recall even your brother said he struggled to see how you could be in the depths of the deepest depression one moment, then posting new clothes the next. I don't doubt that you feel these things, but be more consistent. Either open up and keep up that narrative, or focus on fashion, don't dip in and out so flippantly.

MamaT

She’s posted an AD on her feed “modelling” some Very shoes but has just posted a story asking if anyone wants to buy the H&M dress before she returns it tomorrow.

So she’s buying clothes, wearing and posting pictures in them and then returning!! Disgusting.

VerrucaSalt

Lucy Nichols is a user. She attaches herself to people with more followers than her, uses them to increase her followers, then when she overtakes them or feels they’re of not use anymore, she drops them. I’ve seen her do it to quite a few people. She’s not liked.

Reactions: 6
Absolute hypocrite.
Here's how to protect your children Natalie...don't post pictures of them AT ALL on a public account 🙄
And posting a picture or your sons poo...not humour at all it's actually pretty disgusting. There's no low she won't sink to to "grow her account organically"
The fact that she's even talking about growing her account following is sad beyond belief.

• Heart

tabbykins

I’m glad someone mentioned the so called PND. She has a habit from time to time doing loads of videos fake laughing and prancing about in changing rooms but won’t post a photo on her grid to then suddenly a video story. This is where she’s a liar she says sorry been so quiet and I’m thinking wtf you’ve just been doing loads of videos fake laughing, in changing rooms, and a night out with a friend singing. Then come the very badly acted crocodile tears she can’t even do that well when she goes on and uses PND which I find absolutely disgraceful. There are women who genuinely suffer with this she’s got more of a case of keeping up with the Jones depression, IG depression.
Last one she said going through so much in my life right now but amazingly got out her flowers and crap for a quote pegboard shot. Then shortly after prancing about in another changing room. I don’t think it’s normal for a child to sleep for 3-4 hours either then be put down to sleep at 6pm my children would be up all night.
Also her youngest had his first birthday recently and it was more about her she went and got her nails done and went to the salon had her hair plaited and put up. Shouldn’t it be all about the child? Her kids look pretty miserable most of the time although I am glad the older one is showing a naughty side lately I hope they both turn into monsters because she can’t cope as it is. She needs a reality check, the so called PND is put on probably makes up symptoms to a dr to get the tablets to then lie to hubby and her mum so they flash some cash at her so she can go for some me time get her nails done facial etc... oh another thing when she used to nanny for someone and she had the cheek to keep filming inside their house to show it off that’s not right she does it outside front of peoples houses she always says where she is and when she’s out etc considering she’s been allegedly burgled before I would have thought she’d be a bit more careful clearly not. Maybe she’s hoping someone kidnaps her boys so she gets more me time. She’s a silly wannabe, has wanted to be Cara for so long. Also how ugly is her dog rank!

• Heart