Mumma and the Brood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt the giveaway is just to help her gain more likes and followers. She just wants to make out she’s so nice giving something back. I’m confused that both her and her husband were made redundant before lockdown but she can still afford a new outfit for every day of the week. Constantly buying stuff. Of course she probably sends 90% back. Many people are going through tough times at the moment, money is tight and she’s constantly flaunting off a new outfit. She said about IG can bring on depression once she could be doing this to many people, they may be getting into debt buying these outfits she does swipe ups on or people who don’t have the money might feel like crap because they would love to treat themselves but can’t. She’s now on the accept your body for what it is, love yourself band wagon but still continues to use a filter that makes her look the same colour as David Dickinson and makes some awful dresses look better with the filter.
It seems to be doing the rounds, they just want to hear the lies from the ig cult you look amazing, you’re so beautiful etc.. I do think it’s very sad that they seek approval from strangers and do they honestly believe these other women are being truthful. Behind the screens they are probably laughing at them it’s all lies a like for like, comment for comment a follow for a follow back. They couldn’t get any further up each other’s arses it’s pretty sickening and sad at the same time. Social media is just encouraging more and more narcissists. Sad world we live in now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
And now she’s jumped on the band wagon of love your curves. My god is there anything this woman won’t try?!

Reactions: 3
She is desperate to be a "big account". Ridiculous that she does swipe ups and makes money from clothes she returns 🙄
My opinion is she loves herself and loves all the compliments that she gets using the "woe is me" card.
Don't get me started on the absolute cringy posed photos on her grid. Especially the one holding a book in the corner and the wet hair pose 🙈🙈 I get second hand embarrasment for her

Reactions: 8
No doubt the giveaway is just to help her gain more likes and followers. She just wants to make out she’s so nice giving something back. I’m confused that both her and her husband were made redundant before lockdown but she can still afford a new outfit for every day of the week. Constantly buying stuff. Of course she probably sends 90% back. Many people are going through tough times at the moment, money is tight and she’s constantly flaunting off a new outfit. She said about IG can bring on depression once she could be doing this to many people, they may be getting into debt buying these outfits she does swipe ups on or people who don’t have the money might feel like crap because they would love to treat themselves but can’t. She’s now on the accept your body for what it is, love yourself band wagon but still continues to use a filter that makes her look the same colour as David Dickinson and makes some awful dresses look better with the filter.
It seems to be doing the rounds, they just want to hear the lies from the ig cult you look amazing, you’re so beautiful etc.. I do think it’s very sad that they seek approval from strangers and do they honestly believe these other women are being truthful. Behind the screens they are probably laughing at them it’s all lies a like for like, comment for comment a follow for a follow back. They couldn’t get any further up each other’s arses it’s pretty sickening and sad at the same time. Social media is just encouraging more and more narcissists. Sad world we live in now.
haha David Dickinson!! Also the photo of her with the jeans “too small” they looked baggy to me!! A lot of material in the legs. She’s pathetic attention seeker. She even used filters on her kids!! Who does that?! Shocking

Reactions: 3
Some home account has shared Natalies ‘open and honest fight with PND’ & some other waffle about her body positivity.

Her reply is that she contributes to peoples lives.

I have no words!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Omg has anyone seen her drunk stories from last night saying how fat and disgusting she looks?!? Why would anyone do that?! Obviously telling ig she’s going on a diet doesn’t make her stick to it as she’s failed so many times before

Omg has anyone seen her drunk stories from last night saying how fat and disgusting she looks?!? Why would anyone do that?! Obviously telling ig she’s going on a diet doesn’t make her stick to it as she’s failed so many times before
I’ve just watched. She has some serious issues doesn’t she, I really believe she should give up the gram and focus on real life and getting herself in a better place.
I would say she’ll regret those stories but thinking about it she’ll probably love the attention and all the DMs saying how beautiful she is.

Lucy Nichols is a user. She attaches herself to people with more followers than her, uses them to increase her followers, then when she overtakes them or feels they’re of not use anymore, she drops them. I’ve seen her do it to quite a few people. She’s not liked.

Some home account has shared Natalies ‘open and honest fight with PND’ & some other waffle about her body positivity.

Her reply is that she contributes to peoples lives.

I have no words!
'Contributes to peoples' lives'
Deluded woman.

• Haha
She’s complaining about weirdos finding her account because she posts photos of her kids. Erm how about you make your account private and only let legit people follow you?
oh no wait, that will mean no freebies and blocking these strange men will mean you lose followers 🙈
Priorities!

Absolute hypocrite.
Here's how to protect your children Natalie...don't post pictures of them AT ALL on a public account 🙄
And posting a picture or your sons poo...not humour at all it's actually pretty disgusting. There's no low she won't sink to to "grow her account organically"
The fact that she's even talking about growing her account following is sad beyond belief.

• Heart
Absolute hypocrite.
Here's how to protect your children Natalie...don't post pictures of them AT ALL on a public account 🙄
And posting a picture or your sons poo...not humour at all it's actually pretty disgusting. There's no low she won't sink to to "grow her account organically"
The fact that she's even talking about growing her account following is sad beyond belief.
Amen

I have a good sense of humour and nothing phases me really but posting an actual photo of your kids actual turd on Instagram is disgusting

Reactions: 5
Absolute hypocrite.
I agree. I am sure she mentioned this a while back and still posted photos and updates of them, weather it sticks or not time shall tell... But that turd photo was on sooo many levels wrong....maybe share with direct family for a laugh but not with your 20k + following.

And this week Natalie takes on the role of pweirdo Hunter! God is there anything this girl won’t turn to for engagement

• Haha
I think it's great to alert people of the weirdos online. But this is also common sense and shouldn't really come as a surprise.. you are on a public forum... go private less chance of weirdos still doesn't mean you are completely safe..

Reactions: 1
She has really annoyed other 'grammers by messaging them and falsely accusing them of buying dodgy followers, i hear...

Reactions: 1
I think it’s hilarious she’s blocking weird accounts that follow her but has an open profile? Anyone can see her page and her stories through various websites, removing or blocking won’t stop!