Mumma and the Brood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! She said two friends now have mentioned it to her, that's so sad ;[ I do commend her for actually talking about it, I mean not many people would do that. I'd certainly be too embarrassed.

I don't think her account has anything or much rather to do with her 'brood' anymore, and for someone who says they are so insecure, she certainly doesn't seem to have a problem showing herself -all- the time on the 'gram. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I actually unfollowed her within the last month and she unfollowed me back within minutes. She must sit refreshing her little follower app aka obsessed.

I guess quite a lot of people can see through the fakeness. I used to be ‘friends’ with her on there and she just changed and turned into all of the other wannabe instafamous mums sadly. I do miss her old content as she was really enjoyable to watch.

Reactions: 3
She used to be very funny! But takes instagram way toooooo seriously which just makes me cringe 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Her recent picture of her posing with a donut has really cracked me up. Please check it out and tell me if I’m being silly!

Reactions: 1
I often wonder how she has the money for it all.. seems to be shopping every other day
I don’t think she buys it all, or she buys and then returns!! Has she added swipe ups again? Glad I unfollowed her!! 🙈

More affiliate links for clothes she is only trying on! Talks about taking Noah to spend his birthday money yet it’s clearly another day another changing room for Nat! “Ahhhhh hir hir hir”

Yes she added swipe ups, shock

Me too! Always wondered what her husband does for work!

I think from her past stories etc, he works in advertising at a firm in London. Must be pretty good cash flow, for all that money she spends constantly, then again I assume she gets paid decent-ish for that Very partnership, then the one with the foundation, and whatever else.

Was really disappointed to see her shopping again with her little ones in tow, I mean I know we sometimes do it, but I get way too frazzled doing anything remotely "me shopping-like" with my little one with me. I guess that's why I love online shopping, it's my 'me time' lol.
I really cringe at her stories sometimes, it really negates anything she posts about having 'no confidence'. Just sounds like bullshit.

Reactions: 5
She has more confidence in her extra long toe than most mothers have! She is just trying to get extra followers and up engagement every time she mentions her PND or confidence issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she been on here reading up about her long toes? Her latest pic looks like she’s hacked some down ☺😂
4655FE58-F161-410C-B6FE-9BF6164332F4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen this mornings post? Apparently does care what is said about her but feels the need to write a looooong post about it! Clearly jumping on the band wagon as she does with everything else

Reactions: 1