Mumma and the Brood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My issue with Nat is the same as so many other influencers - we're in the midst of a global pandemic, people are losing loved ones, losing their jobs, seeing their businesses crash around them, and yet she's constantly wafting around in new dresses with swipe ups to buy. This seems so tone deaf and insensitive. And for so many posts about her lack of self esteem, her worry about her weight, her anxiety and post-natal depression, and yet so few posts seem to back that up - it's pose after pose, showcasing floaty dresses and heated eyelash curlers, all with filters and Vogue-esque poses. Maybe this is her coping mechanism, and if so, it's great that she has one, but please Nat, be honest about it, rather than brushing it all under the carpet.

So many followers will have come to you because they're struggling and they can identify with your worries and your issues, and yet you seem to flit from a tearful Insta story abut being in such a dark, dark place and having dreadful thoughts to then filming yourself wearing a new outfit in the blink of an eye. This does your followers a disservice, and you too. I seem to recall even your brother said he struggled to see how you could be in the depths of the deepest depression one moment, then posting new clothes the next. I don't doubt that you feel these things, but be more consistent. Either open up and keep up that narrative, or focus on fashion, don't dip in and out so flippantly.

Reactions: 7
I think she jumps on anything and everything to stay relevant- fashion, depression, dieting, follow Fridays, giveaways, starting # etc etc. It comes across as so desperate.
I think it’s so cringe when she tags all the big accounts, even the ones who don’t follow her!

Reactions: 3
Anyone who believes this woman has depression really needs to wake up. She clearly jumps from one thing to another to stay relevant. She is so desperate to make it in the “social media world” it’s embarrassing. Her sons birthday was all about her! Why do we constantly need to see her face in every photos? Give the child his moment. Her fake laughs, her fake depression, her fake sudden care about black lives matter, her many black friends, funny that I’ve never seen a photo of any of them on her Instagram yet plenty of white people. I personally think it’s sick to pretend to stuffer from depression.
she once mention money issues yet she seems to constantly shop 🤷🏼‍♀️ The strange thing is she’s rarely seen in the shame outfit?! So she encourages shopping using her swipe up of course, yet I believe she returns half the clothes she buys.
Natalie has so far tried fashion, parenting, depression and make up to become an influencer yet nothing has actually worked. Her photos are incredibly uncomfortable to view, she has no idea how to pose. Give it up Natalie you’re only making a fool out of yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
As if someone sent her a print screen of a comment here as soon as it was posted. Why would anyone do that! She probably on here commenting about herself so she can use it for engagement because oh look she’s cried troll and got lots of likes and comments

This woman is a complete idiot! Why would you direct all your followers to a thread about yourself?!?

Reactions: 2
I started following Natalie just after she had Noah and she has her second baby a few days before I had my first so I enjoyed her pregnancy / newborn posts. I’m finding it really difficult to relate to her these days, I honestly have no idea how she manages to go to the shops 2/3 times a week to spend hours and hours trying on clothes...my 2 year old would have none of that! Her Mum seems to help out a lot by having the boys and yet she’s always talking about needing ‘me time’ honestly she has no idea how lucky she is, I’ve spent no more than 4 hours way from my son in the last 7/8 months!

Her post today about depression etc leaves me scratching my head, I’ve fortunately not had a problem with my mental health but for someone who has suffered since the birth of her first born she seems to be repeating the mistakes that she identified bring it on...I.e social media. If it doesn’t bring you any joy, come off if! She says she hates the way she looks etc but she posts selfies daily, it just doesn’t add up. It seems insulting to those who genuinely do suffer with depression.

Reactions: 8
I started following Natalie just after she had Noah and she has her second baby a few days before I had my first so I enjoyed her pregnancy / newborn posts. I’m finding it really difficult to relate to her these days, I honestly have no idea how she manages to go to the shops 2/3 times a week to spend hours and hours trying on clothes...my 2 year old would have none of that! Her Mum seems to help out a lot by having the boys and yet she’s always talking about needing ‘me time’ honestly she has no idea how lucky she is, I’ve spent no more than 4 hours way from my son in the last 7/8 months!

Her post today about depression etc leaves me scratching my head, I’ve fortunately not had a problem with my mental health but for someone who has suffered since the birth of her first born she seems to be repeating the mistakes that she identified bring it on...I.e social media. If it doesn’t bring you any joy, come off if! She says she hates the way she looks etc but she posts selfies daily, it just doesn’t add up. It seems insulting to those who genuinely do suffer with depression.
My son was born a couple of days before jude so I felt I could really relate to her, but I do feel now she seems to have so much ‘me time’
I agree I wish I had the help she appears to get! The only me time I get is going to work 🤣
The biggest issue I have is how she seems so false with her depression and doesn’t want to help herself! Why would you keep going on social media if you know it makes your depression worse! She said she’s been on anti depressants if Instagram pushed me to that point there is no way I’d still use it. And she keeps saying she’s made a video about depression, if I suffered the last person I would want a video Is her as she clearly isn’t managing it very well

Reactions: 5
She’s talking on stories about coming off insta for a week or a month or maybe even a year.
she couldn’t go that long!
She laps up the attention and all the huns sucking up to her. Instagram is not the real world, so much of it is fake and false and for her mental health she needs to just leave it behind and move on. She’s hinted at the platform having a huge negative impact on her MH so why continue with it?

Reactions: 4
Despite saying she's blocked this site, I'm pretty convinced that Nat's read the comments on here, hence the focus once again on her depression. I'm struggling with her latest introspection - saying how much she hates herself and feels ugly and worthless, which will be triggering for so many, when the last 30 posts on her grid include 26 posts of her posing to show off outfits. The last thing most people will be doing if they truly feel that low about themselves is to dress up, pose up a storm, have countless photos taken, filter the hell out of them and post them online. She talks about not showering, not getting dressed, not wearing make up, but her grid suggests something very, very different.

My hope for Instagram is that it becomes more honest, and Nat is a great example of someone who's far from it.

Those who are insecure will post selfies everyday to get validation and comments to boost their self esteem. It's a sad reality

Those who are insecure will post selfies everyday to get validation and comments to boost their self esteem. It's a sad reality
I absolutely get this, but if she genuinely believes she's fat and ugly, she wouldn't expect to receive any positive comments from anyone. She must, deep down, know that she looks good to be able to post the pics and let the comments roll in. If you really do feel that terrible about yourself, the last thing that occurs to you to do is document it in a photo and share it online, which is why I struggle with her Stories. Insecure, yes, I get that, but so many pictures on her grid suggests a need for praise and compliments, not a deep-rooted hatred of yourself that she's trying to portray.

I’d say that was only a bit of insecurity. When I was really low and suffering with depression I hated myself so much, felt sick when I looked at myself in the mirror and was embarrassed to leave the house in case anyone saw how ugly and fat I was, never mind taking and posing selfies and posting online to thousands of followers

I’d say that was only a bit of insecurity. When I was really low and suffering with depression I hated myself so much, felt sick when I looked at myself in the mirror and was embarrassed to leave the house in case anyone saw how ugly and fat I was, never mind taking and posing selfies and posting online to thousands of followers
True. I have been there.

Yes I can understand that and I bet it makes her feel good for a few seconds but it’s obvious to anyone that she has much deeper issues and social media isn’t the answer.

She’s talking on stories about coming off insta for a week or a month or maybe even a year.
she couldn’t go that long!
She laps up the attention and all the huns sucking up to her. Instagram is not the real world, so much of it is fake and false and for her mental health she needs to just leave it behind and move on. She’s hinted at the platform having a huge negative impact on her MH so why continue with it?
Yeah exactly! It’s like complaining day in day out that the burgers you’re eating are making you fat but then continuing to eat them...like why’s her Husband not stepping in and saying ‘enough is enough!

Just seen her post from today...she’s trying to find a way to use IG so that she doesn’t have the negative stuff but still see ‘pretty pics’ inspo etc. It’s obvious to an idiot that the way for her to do this is to close down her public blog account and set up a private/personal IG so she can like who she fancies etc.

It’s such an obvious solution that it makes me think Natalies telling porkies and that she really doesn’t want to walk away from her account and that’s absolutely fine but stop pretending!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Anyone seen todays stories where she talks about some beef she has with a fellow influencer? I’d love to know who it is! Screenshots below...
Could it be Marthashappilyeverafter who’s ‘cake hack’ she apparently copied?! Martha has worked for Very too but noticed they aren’t following each other.

She doesn’t follow some of the other ‘big’ accounts that you would assume was in that circle such as RVK, Cara Suthers, Lil & Life, Blossoming Birds?!

Could it be Marthashappilyeverafter who’s ‘cake hack’ she apparently copied?! Martha has worked for Very too but noticed they aren’t following each other.

She doesn’t follow some of the other ‘big’ accounts that you would assume was in that circle such as RVK, Cara Suthers, Lil & Life, Blossoming Birds?!
She doesn’t follow Cara? I remember her always fan girling over her and desperately trying to get her attention with her follow fridays.

She used to be friends with a woman called lucynicholls_personalstyling she’s changed her name to lucy.nicholls_ now they went to an event together and went shopping together before but they don’t follow each other now. Maybe it’s her.

Reactions: 1
She used to be friends with a woman called lucynicholls_personalstyling she’s changed her name to lucy.nicholls_ now they went to an event together and went shopping together before but they don’t follow each other now. Maybe it’s her.
Maybe she’s jealous of Lucy because she’s slim? Natalie has body issues so maybe seeing Lucys fashion posts makes her feel like tit? Certainly makes sense to me judging on the stories about unfollowing people that make her feel bad?
(I’ll just say there’s nothing wrong with Natalies size, she just talks about it enough for me to make the above assumptions!)

Reactions: 1
Am I the only person confused as to why she has just mentioned this giveaway she is doing, talking about all the expensive bits she has bought herself to give away...then in the same breathe mentioning how hard it's been during lockdown with her husband being made redundant etc? Im all for paying it forward to cheer someone up but thats a bit much and what is is actually for??

It also confuses me as to why she constantly bleets on about being insecure etc but does nothing but post pictures of herself?. It saddens me that people so desperately crave attention from complete strangers on the internet.