Mumma and the Brood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha, she really is the biggest insta wanker in the “B” section of insta mums. Every post is just full of tit. No confidence my ass.

I love all her dresses though but it’s like literally a new one every minute. Is she still a Nanny? Guess that very partnership is earning her enough to afford the non-very dresses? 🧐
If you look on social blade she’s classed as D rating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m glad someone mentioned the so called PND. She has a habit from time to time doing loads of videos fake laughing and prancing about in changing rooms but won’t post a photo on her grid to then suddenly a video story. This is where she’s a liar she says sorry been so quiet and I’m thinking wtf you’ve just been doing loads of videos fake laughing, in changing rooms, and a night out with a friend singing. Then come the very badly acted crocodile tears she can’t even do that well when she goes on and uses PND which I find absolutely disgraceful. There are women who genuinely suffer with this she’s got more of a case of keeping up with the Jones depression, IG depression.
Last one she said going through so much in my life right now but amazingly got out her flowers and crap for a quote pegboard shot. Then shortly after prancing about in another changing room. I don’t think it’s normal for a child to sleep for 3-4 hours either then be put down to sleep at 6pm my children would be up all night.
Also her youngest had his first birthday recently and it was more about her she went and got her nails done and went to the salon had her hair plaited and put up. Shouldn’t it be all about the child? Her kids look pretty miserable most of the time although I am glad the older one is showing a naughty side lately I hope they both turn into monsters because she can’t cope as it is. She needs a reality check, the so called PND is put on probably makes up symptoms to a dr to get the tablets to then lie to hubby and her mum so they flash some cash at her so she can go for some me time get her nails done facial etc... oh another thing when she used to nanny for someone and she had the cheek to keep filming inside their house to show it off that’s not right she does it outside front of peoples houses she always says where she is and when she’s out etc considering she’s been allegedly burgled before I would have thought she’d be a bit more careful clearly not. Maybe she’s hoping someone kidnaps her boys so she gets more me time. She’s a silly wannabe, has wanted to be Cara for so long. Also how ugly is her dog rank!
Christ 😱

I find her a massive hypocrite. I remember when she was talking about keeping ‘ the gram real’ she posts the most staged photos I’ve ever seen!!!

She shared someone on stories recently and praised her for always having a new outfit everyday . Kinda goes against that hashtag she has doesn’t it?

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she’s worded her caption the way she has... “This post includes a gifted item so I will share it as an ad”
Like she’s not obliged to do so and is doing us a favour?!

Reactions: 6
She’s posted an AD on her feed “modelling” some Very shoes but has just posted a story asking if anyone wants to buy the H&M dress before she returns it tomorrow.

So she’s buying clothes, wearing and posting pictures in them and then returning!! Disgusting.

Reactions: 7
She’s posted an AD on her feed “modelling” some Very shoes but has just posted a story asking if anyone wants to buy the H&M dress before she returns it tomorrow.

So she’s buying clothes, wearing and posting pictures in them and then returning!! Disgusting.
This woman is a total hypocrite! I’ve just watched her stories and the fact she is so blatant in buying a dress for the purpose of taking a photo that advertises for another company is disgusting. This behavior contradicts midweek share and rewear as all she does herself is wear and send something back to the shop for someone else to “rewear”! And how many ads can one person do for Very ... YAWN!!!

And as for the begging for likes....

• Heart
Couldn’t agree more guys ☝🏽 She’s coming across so desperate for attention / likes it’s embarrassing. Wow Instagram really is some people’s whole lives 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sad times

I agree she is so desperate. What normal mum wants to try clothes on with their children in changing rooms? The way she’s there filming herself thinking she’s some model tagging shops with her child bored to hell in the back. She might as well just beg for free clothes as that’s what she wants.
She really does rate herself and highly considering she’s so depressed and going through a lot in her life. I can’t stand her embarrassing AD pics, they make me cringe, posing doesn’t come naturally to her. AlI I see when I see most of her pics is

And this is her midweek share pic
06F00B7D-E9B6-43EA-9D22-388A7129AF65.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree she is so desperate. What normal mum wants to try clothes on with their children in changing rooms? The way she’s there filming herself thinking she’s some model tagging shops with her child bored to hell in the back. She might as well just beg for free clothes as that’s what she wants.
She really does rate herself and highly considering she’s so depressed and going through a lot in her life. I can’t stand her embarrassing AD pics, they make me cringe, posing doesn’t come naturally to her. AlI I see when I see most of her pics is View attachment 18694
View attachment 18695
I can’t deal 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She really does rate herself and highly considering she’s so depressed and going through a lot in her life. I can’t stand her embarrassing AD pics, they make me cringe, posing doesn’t come naturally to her. AlI I see when I see most of her pics is View attachment 18694
View attachment 18695
Hahaha bang on this is hilarious 😂 The cheek of her trying tit on and adding an aff link when she probably doesn’t even buy it herself!!!

How do we report to ASA?! surely you can’t affiliate link stuff in shops?! That’s ridiculous!!!

Reactions: 8
she’s done a story saying her friend has unfollowed her because she’s not being real! Ouch 😂

• Haha
When one of your real life friends unfollows you because you’re doing too many ADs, it’s too fashion focused and they don’t feel like you’re being real that’s saying something!!! Take it on board and stop with the ADs and affiliate links!