Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
OEM has commented saying Claire's meals look good 🤦..

All three kids crammed on one side of the small table eating.
Really? I had a lot of time for OEM until now.

Maybe I’ve gotten her wrong. Honour amongst thieves springs to mind. I hope common sense prevails. It would be a pity to have her channel tarnished by the Hampshire donkey.

Reactions: 3

mummy_3

Chatty Member
blimey just watching that vlog and lots of nipple shots at the start :oops: Poor kids having their mum prancing about in her pants and bra less boobs for all to see.

lexiloo

VIP Member
I see the vlog had A&E in the title again and she shared every detail of Gareth's symptoms and then she moans when people have opinions on it.
---
Very dramatic reply from here to this comment, has she mentioned Lily being poorly as a baby before?

claire.png

---
PS- I really need to proof read before posting 🤣

Last edited:
Holy moly. Gareth took half a day off work to take a polyp to hospital. I understand Rations tagged along wearing a thong. 🤢
---
I don't understand how 1 pkt of savers reformed cold meat does a family of 5 for a week for pack lunches ect..

I buy about 5 packets a week (not the reformed rubbish) and there's less of us in here.

One 6 pkt of prawn cocktail for two youngest, her niece and the wetwipe haha aww ffs it's hysterical.
---
She's making egg and beans a "fry up" ...

so where's the bacon, sausage, blackpudding, fruit pudding, tattie scones, mushrooms, tinned plum tomatoes???

wet wipe would take a orgasm getting fed in a house with actual food
In her overdraft

I honestly realise this miserable excuse for a woman is bad for my well-being 🤣.
It’s debatable what ‘audience’ she’s aiming for. Tonight we’ve had her varicose veined legs complete with thigh gap and her scrawny bare shoulders and chest to contend with.

• Haha
new vlog up..

why does she need to show her kids underwear.

and a 11 year old that uses Lynx, going through puberty yet she says it's not her fault and there's nothing she can do about them all sharing a room.

Yes there is Claire, sell up and get a private let until you can afford to buy a bigger house...

I have my doubts, does she even own the flat? because why not sell up?, why not do the attic up or partition the kid's room into two.

A 11 year old lad sharing with a 6 year old girl is wrong.
I suspect they do ‘own’ the flat. Well at least the bank or building society do. If they were in rented she’d be plaguing the landlord/council every day to be rehoused due a pubescent male sharing with his brother and incontinent sister. You’re absolutely spot on. The boy is sufficiently mature to need antiperspirant products. If his sweat glands are kicking in so will his other bits be.

They’ve been back to the doctor again. If it’s not 111 or the pharmacy it’s the GP or the hospital. It must be handy her sister being a receptionist at the doctors. She must block a swathe of appointments for hypochondriac Claire and her very ailing family.

mummy_3

Chatty Member
I think OEM is just saying that to be nice really. If Claire comments on her videos nicely then you cant really comment her meals look like crap when they do.

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
WW and 🐴 rations are exploiting Zak making him share at his age with two others, and girls stuff everywhere and even toddlers stuff ...

Why share all that crap and let the world know, redneck

I haven't watched yet but another bloody car place🙄.

the kids never get took to softplay, ice skating, fun pools....it's all just what that geek wants, and I bet they didn't even get a tray of chips and a slushy or whatever.

I think Clare's been dragged up in the rough looking area she lives, and the ww is from a posh area, I don't think her mum's a real teacher, probably a teaching assistant or a Sunday school teacher.

Sounds like it's a devil type dog her mum's got.
Wet wipe is exactly that, better class but still wet behind the ears and likely everywhere else. His parents must despair at him shacking up with Rations. Can you imagine her being your son’s choice of partner? Bad as he is she is a weight around his neck and drags him down. She is misery personified and as thick as mince. How she persuaded him to sire three kids whilst living in the hutch is beyond me. Perhaps she has ‘hidden’ talents god forbid. His mother must pray that he beggars off with someone nice. Not that he’s much of a catch but he deserves better than her. Sadly it’s the kids that will suffer whether they are together or not. It’s very sad.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
her response to a comment..

"I'm not exploiting my children"

are you serious Claire??? I'm actually lost for words
Screenshot_20240226-220850.png

• Haha
Is the attic getting converted?
Attic converted into what? Can just see the autistic eldest shunted up into the rafters and let down to go to Spain with the parental tormentors in a car. I hope the school loose him on the trip. It would be the only lucky escape the poor lad could get.

sunsunrainbow

Oh god her rant on her vlog. I’m sorry but that is wrong breastfeeding until 4 1/2 years old. I actually feel it’s cruel as they shouldn’t be feeding for that long and it’s not giving them the choice to stop as that’s all they ever known. I’m pro breastfeeding by the way. I think when you get pass 1 1/2 it’s harder as the child wants it for comfort not for the milk

lexiloo

VIP Member
I actually quite enjoyed watching Claire and when she did that video I was also mortified for her and put me off of watching her. I get that people commenting about your family would be hard to hear etc but you wouldn’t talk like that in your job (I’d hope 😆) and if she sees YouTube as a job then its not really professional to behave like that.

I definitely saw a different side to her after that outburst!
Yes, I think it's at those times we see the real Claire emerge

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Correct me if I'm wrong but why is she kidding on she's doing a "Boots AD" haha, it doesn't look likes AD to me, she's just ordered stuff from them that's all.

And what's with the other stupid posts 😂 does she think she's a top "influencer" 🙄
Screenshot_20240521-192336.png

Screenshot_20240521-192358.png

Screenshot_20240521-192351.png

Screenshot_20240521-192346.png

Screenshot_20240521-192405.png

• Haha
@lochamb1234, your a secret tattler. Say it as you see it girl. I don’t comment anymore. Her army of arse licking fans don’t like me. I’m running scared 🤣,

The kids that aren’t shown on her vlogs are now humiliated in their absence. Teacher evening. All three are doing well and those that aren’t meeting the targets are nearly there. Why not just zip it you loose mouthed fool?

Someone recons she’s got inattentive ADHD. Revving up to rinse the NHS appointment system again. She’s got a problem and it’s not medical. She is her very own problem. I note Wet Wipe was at mums not nans but managed to fetch some milk in. Break out the booze if there’s any left.

The internet now know she’s on her period again and doesn’t like her body. Nor do we love. 😆