Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she sharing those breakfasts? Hardly inspiring and all they show is how tight she is with food for them. She goes on and on about not giving them too much fruit juice then shows lily's breakfast to be chocolate cereal and a chocolate milkshake, she just doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 6
I know, I am so inspired to make my kids dry chocolate cereal and chocolate pancakes and pain au choc chocolate milkshakes and hot chocolate first thing in the morning.

She needs to stop her bullshit about nasties in food.

Reactions: 4
Made me laugh when she said she couldn't be bothered with breakfast by the end of the week, clearly tipping out cereal and spreading stuff on pre made pancakes has exhausted the poor lass.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see they’ve had the school Guinea pigs this weekend. Where she put them is anyones guess. God knows if they shared half a bear yo yo with Lily or whether she was generous and gave them a cheese string. Either way the poor little blighters will be pleased to get away from her (lack of) hospitality.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven't watched yet but I bet the school provided the pig food or 🐴 wouldn't have took them.

They must have stayed in the flat? because the allotment style shared garden doesn't look the most secure for animals.

• Haha
This is not a drill! She has brought Cornflower for thickining up sauces! Mmmmm wonder where she got that idea from 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is not a drill! She has brought Cornflower for thickining up sauces! Mmmmm wonder where she got that idea from 👀
OMG can we now expect non puddle like meals??? Never seen anyone dish up such watery crap and dare to share it :ROFLMAO:
---
Morrisons savers sausage rolls.......SEVENTEEN PERCENT pork 😮 😮 😮 but she feeds her family food with "no nasties" the other 83% is hole, ball sack, lips, ears and nipples!!!! enjoy ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
OMG can we now expect non puddle like meals??? Never seen anyone dish up such watery crap and dare to share it :ROFLMAO:
---
Morrisons savers sausage rolls.......SEVENTEEN PERCENT pork 😮 😮 😮 but she feeds her family food with "no nasties" the other 83% is hole, ball sack, lips, ears and nipples!!!! enjoy ;)
I imagine she will use too much cornflour and every meal will now be a dry, lumpy mess 😂

• Haha
Well folks Rations has declared chicken is chicken.
There is a pecking order. Sorry 🤣

A Reconstituted arseholes and eyelids.
B Industrial raised (never seen the light of day) birds
C Stuffed with chemicals and hormones
D Free range
E Corn fed
F Organic

G Gareth

• Haha
Her fake explanation about the juice too. I didn't want this one ah well. Lies 😂

Why cant see buy a stock of squash and then go to Aldi/lidl

I don't understand how 1 pkt of savers reformed cold meat does a family of 5 for a week for pack lunches ect..

I buy about 5 packets a week (not the reformed rubbish) and there's less of us in here.

One 6 pkt of prawn cocktail for two youngest, her niece and the wetwipe haha aww ffs it's hysterical.
---
She's making egg and beans a "fry up" ...

so where's the bacon, sausage, blackpudding, fruit pudding, tattie scones, mushrooms, tinned plum tomatoes???

wet wipe would take a orgasm getting fed in a house with actual food

Last edited:
  • Haha
Holy moly. Gareth took half a day off work to take a polyp to hospital. I understand Rations tagged along wearing a thong. 🤢
---
I don't understand how 1 pkt of savers reformed cold meat does a family of 5 for a week for pack lunches ect..

I buy about 5 packets a week (not the reformed rubbish) and there's less of us in here.

One 6 pkt of prawn cocktail for two youngest, her niece and the wetwipe haha aww ffs it's hysterical.
---
She's making egg and beans a "fry up" ...

so where's the bacon, sausage, blackpudding, fruit pudding, tattie scones, mushrooms, tinned plum tomatoes???

wet wipe would take a orgasm getting fed in a house with actual food
In her overdraft

Reactions: 3
Who would go for a gynae procedure wearing their sweaty leggings and thong after cleaning someone‘s house? That’s absolutely rancid. And why do we all need to know that she only wears thongs (Wet Wipe‘s such a lucky boy 🤢)? If I‘d have been going for a procedure like that I’d have picked up a few pairs of knickers just in case.

Those poor kids though, especially Zacky, all their mates knowing their share a room, their mother has problems with her bits, only wears thongs, one of which she’s merrily hanging up on the airier while she’s chatting away. duck me, my kids would have emigrated.

Who would go for a gynae procedure wearing their sweaty leggings and thong after cleaning someone‘s house? That’s absolutely rancid. And why do we all need to know that she only wears thongs (Wet Wipe‘s such a lucky boy 🤢)? If I‘d have been going for a procedure like that I’d have picked up a few pairs of knickers just in case.

Those poor kids though, especially Zacky, all their mates knowing their share a room, their mother has problems with her bits, only wears thongs, one of which she’s merrily hanging up on the airier while she’s chatting away. duck me, my kids would have emigrated.
I imagine your fella would have done a bunk too,

Why does she straighten her hair in such a manic way? She goes over and over and OVER the same bits at least fifty times, I watch her with my WTF face on! She was discussing periods and the procedure in such detail I was willing her to stop as the poor kids will be teased so badly, can you imagine Zach starting secondary school and some delightful pupil has watched his mums channel? Kids are cruel, not all of course but plenty are and they'll rip him to bits thanks to his mum and her over sharing.
PS im still wondering how she got a panty liner to work on a g string :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
She’d be best stuffing the panty liner in her gob. The heavy flow of gunk that flows from her tonsils can only be bettered by a pulsating placenta. For the love of life can’t the imbecilic moron not just shut the f… up. The pathetic amoeba she hoodwinked into marriage and who is justifiably names wet wipe (and those poor crotch goblins) don’t deserve her public rantings.