Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is doing her voice over and she sounds more and more like Mummy Of Four. I know she watches her vlogs because she always leaves a comment. I really don’t understand why she says she is so busy all the time. She lives in a small flat which wouldn’t take long to clean. She only works a few hours a day. She doesn’t read or do homework with her kids. She only goes shopping once a week and she doesn’t do ironing. she also does not help the children get ready for school not even Lily. I think she is just a moaning, miserable person.
I will say it AGAIN who would want to be, or sound like the dreadful, up her own backside mummy of four? If she tried to shop, cook and care for her children like Ordinary English Mum their lives would be greatly improved.

Reactions: 6
Few people in the comments of the latest vlog saying their kids shared a room and they don't see what the problem is.......I bet their children were same sex and not a year one girl and a year 6 boy! It just isn't right, both boys sharing fine, boys and girls sharing when really young, also fine but not at their ages and with the pre puberty factor, why do people not see that?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A pre teen boy waking up to a pink dolls house and a other car contraption hahaha, not enough room to swing a bloody cat, and does Zak even have friends in the extremely overcrowded weird bedroom set up? because mark my words them and their parents will laugh behind Clair and Zak's back at him sharing with his sister and all the pink stuff everywhere
Screenshot_20240427-110335.png

Screenshot_20240427-110320.png

---
So would selfish Gareth have been happy sharing with his little sister at nearly highschool age 🤔

• Haha
A pre teen boy waking up to a pink dolls house and a other car contraption hahaha, not enough room to swing a bloody cat, and does Zak even have friends in the extremely overcrowded weird bedroom set up? because mark my words them and their parents will laugh behind Clair and Zak's back at him sharing with his sister and all the pink stuff everywhere
View attachment 2900331
View attachment 2900333
---
So would selfish Gareth have been happy sharing with his little sister at nearly highschool age 🤔
Knowing Wet Wipe Gareth probably.
---
Those gifted lilac butterfly leggings must be surgically attached to her. They must have a shared blood supply and breathe unaided.
Get a grip love.

Last edited:
  • Haha
My pain levels are off the planet. Sleep would be a welcome friend. So instead I watch Rations and other mummy vlogger’s. Even the puppy’s a tad fed up with ‘em now.

Not one of the many haul/meal plan type’s I’ve watched buy so little and dish up such 🤮 as Lady C of Hampshire. Her £100 shops need all the crisps, beer yo yo, biscuits and fruit pots and cleaning/beauty stuff taken from the bill. It’s likely the actual food is around £60 tops for five of ‘em.

Why would anyone display this level of apparent meanness or actual poverty for all to mock?

• Heart
Knowing Wet Wipe Gareth probably.
---
Those gifted lilac butterfly leggings must be surgically attached to her. They must have a shared blood supply and breathe unaided.
Get a grip love.
I'm sure our daughter had wallpaper like her leggings back in the day..

she looks like she's putting on the beef in a bit, not that there's any wrong with her figure but she used to be thinner,

will be all they cheep carby pizzas she's eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm sure our daughter had wallpaper like her leggings back in the day..

she looks like she's putting on the beef in a bit, not that there's any wrong with her figure but she used to be thinner,

will be all they cheep carby pizzas she's eating.
I agree. It will be all the carbs and cheap junk she buys that’s putting weight on. Claire also appears very greedy. She rams stuff down her neck before getting it home from the shops and eats stuff off her plate before it gets to the table. I believe she’s got problems with food. She likely so stuffs herself (look at the takeaway or peanuts) and feels bad so rations the poor hungry urchins.

Reactions: 4
Yeah true

Sorry to derail. She said in the recent vlog. The agent was asking had they found somewhere else and she said no it took 1.5years to find there. She said also she wasn't paying rent. I always thought here in Ireland you withhold rent until the issue is solved but are still liable wonder does she know, dunno about the uk tho.

She is meant to be looking for a new place while planting 50 buckets of potatoes and veg in her garden. They would be fun to move 😂
I've made her a thread, she's slagging off the landlord

• Heart
Just watched tonight’s offering.

Rations has a migraine and Lily is looking after her. If my hubby went out and left me with the kids when I had a migraine - he wouldn’t be coming home.

Wet wipe had his fiends round for Chinese and she buggard off for one at her mates. Spending the child benefit love? Where did they put the kids? My guess the airing cupboard. I suspect there was little parenting. Wet wipe has an appetite for booze.

It’s enlightening they both have friend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where are all my loyal tattle friends today? Hope your all well.

I’ve been laid up most of the day on pain meds. Eventually I watched Rations to distract me from the pain and the chore of dragging myself to the loo.

Madam spent £97 quid this week. There were 6 boxes of bear/Dino yo-yos, 3 multi packs of crisps, several packets of biscuits and even more chocolate bars. This was notwithstanding 3 huge bottles of juice.

The downside to this extravaganza is they have the enormous treat of meals with two sausages each a further feast with a chicken thigh each and she’s going to stretch 500grams of mince to provide 10 meals. She’s a magician is the Hampshire Scrooge.

Wet wipe must be eating elsewhere. What man could survive on two sausages, or one chicken thigh, and god forbid 50grams of mince? They were better fed in Victorian Work-houses.

• Heart
Where are all my loyal tattle friends today? Hope your all well.

I’ve been laid up most of the day on pain meds. Eventually I watched Rations to distract me from the pain and the chore of dragging myself to the loo.

Madam spent £97 quid this week. There were 6 boxes of bear/Dino yo-yos, 3 multi packs of crisps, several packets of biscuits and even more chocolate bars. This was notwithstanding 3 huge bottles of juice.

The downside to this extravaganza is they have the enormous treat of meals with two sausages each a further feast with a chicken thigh each and she’s going to stretch 500grams of mince to provide 10 meals. She’s a magician is the Hampshire Scrooge.

Wet wipe must be eating elsewhere. What man could survive on two sausages, or one chicken thigh, and god forbid 50grams of mince? They were better fed in Victorian Work-houses.

Paranoid about "nasties" in food yet buys all that processed crap and spends a fortune on plastic rolled up fruit pulp. As for the meals vlog last night did you see the sharer bowls of food on offer? Tiny ramequins with a few slices of cucumber and tomato that looked like single portions and about 12 sweet potato fires again in a sharer bowl, don't get me started on the curry that looked more like soup it was so watery and she had to go fishing in it to get some meat :ROFLMAO: she's just so odd.

• Haha
Paranoid about "nasties" in food yet buys all that processed crap and spends a fortune on plastic rolled up fruit pulp. As for the meals vlog last night did you see the sharer bowls of food on offer? Tiny ramequins with a few slices of cucumber and tomato that looked like single portions and about 12 sweet potato fires again in a sharer bowl, don't get me started on the curry that looked more like soup it was so watery and she had to go fishing in it to get some meat :ROFLMAO: she's just so odd.
Have I missed this one? Must check.

Reactions: 2
The curry looks so watery. Hasn't she ever heard of a cornflour slurry to thicken up her Currys. Every thing she makes in the instant pot is the same swimming on the plate

The curry looks so watery. Hasn't she ever heard of a cornflour slurry to thicken up her Currys. Every thing she makes in the instant pot is the same swimming on the plate
Most of her home cooked meals look like floaters in swamp water 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Zak was dipping a popadom in tomato ketchup...and notice the gran gave them more meat as she knows her grandson is under fed.

Zak was dipping a popadom in tomato ketchup...and notice the gran gave them more meat as she knows her grandson is under fed.
I think that every time granny gives food. Either that or Gareth has had a slap up meal and feels guilty.