Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wet wipes nan does appear to eat well. She seems to shop at M and S. She frequently gives them food and often meat. Both his mother and father put on substantial meals when they visit. They also have beautiful good sized homes. I imagine Wet Wipe is a source of disappointment to them, and more so since marrying that. I’m surprised Rations isn’t hospitalised during a visit to either in laws. Over fed and fearful of so much space must really affect her.

Reactions: 4
wet wipes parents don't seem that hands on with the kids..

they probably cba with the fussy wining three and won't put up with baby bottles and nappies on a nearly 6 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The pity party is back! What quality content.........arse shots as she cleans the flat and telling strangers on the internet all her private business, such an odd way to live your life.

• Heart
What’s this being a carer for a neuro-divergent kid? Is this for state benefits? I thought parents were caregivers. Rations really needs to go to drama school. Her ‘leaky eye’ drama was far from convincing. Get a grip love - your failing big time .

Reactions: 3
What’s this being a carer for a neuro-divergent kid? Is this for state benefits? I thought parents were caregivers. Rations really needs to go to drama school. Her ‘leaky eye’ drama was far from convincing. Get a grip love - your failing big time .
If she's his "registered carer" then she'll be claiming carers allowance which means she will also be in receipt of DLA for Zak, so why is she always scrimping and being so tight with days out etc? Surely that money could be put to good use for things for the kids to do or to afford a bigger house?

I haven't watched yet..

but it's even worse sharing a room with a female now that he has these issues

Yip, that poor boy needs his own privacy, he must be frustrated and with all they babyish toys in the room it will be holding him back mentally

If she's his "registered carer" then she'll be claiming carers allowance which means she will also be in receipt of DLA for Zak, so why is she always scrimping and being so tight with days out etc? Surely that money could be put to good use for things for the kids to do or to afford a bigger house?
Not necessary. My husband is registered at the GP as my carer. He is an unpaid carer and doesn't claim any benefits.
Maybe this is the same for them as she mentioned going to a carers clinic at the doctor's. So she is probably registered there as a carer for support(entitled to free flu jabs aswell etc) but it doesn't mean she is claiming benefits.

Reactions: 1
Not necessary. My husband is registered at the GP as my carer. He is an unpaid carer and doesn't claim any benefits.
Maybe this is the same for them as she mentioned going to a carers clinic at the doctor's. So she is probably registered there as a carer for support(entitled to free flu jabs aswell etc) but it doesn't mean she is claiming benefits.
she said she was his registered carer then mentioned registering at the doctors, I’d have to watch it again to get her exact words but sounded like she was an official carer hence me thinking she was talking about carers allowance. I know lots of people are unpaid carers and I wasn’t just taking a wild guess it’s the way she said it.
Not knocking her for benefits either I was just baffled as to why they live like they do if they have two wages and dla, carers etc coming in.

Last edited:
I think she will be getting DLA/PIP for Zak.

I'm in a lot of other threads where the parents get it for kids with nuerodiverse, ADHD, autism.
---
She won't want to admit it as she's embarrassed he's sharing a room with two little ones

She has been making a Beltane pot. A pagan brew for May Day. Ingredients include herbs and fruit including those with ‘properties’ for fertility. Please, please no. I’m traumatised by the thought of Wet Wipe and Rations getting jiggy. I cannot un-see it. I need a gin and a quiet space to recover.

• Haha
I’m back. Had a few minutes to spare waiting for the Yorkshire puddings to crisp. Rations has now started putting a ‘note from mummy’ in the lunch boxes.
Suggestions please….,

I’m going for ‘starve you little runts, your parents need gin and takeaway. You can get some garlic bread or a whole bear yo-yo when you come home.

she's got the cold again
View attachment 2912955
For the love of god. What is the matter with the useless witch? She is what makes the NHS inaccessible for so many with real illness. She has been to the doctors with the polyp. I prefer to call him Wet Wipe. He’s allegedly got a dodgy ticker that doesn’t stop him drinking. Lily livered Lily is always ill and the eldest has mental health issues caused by sharing the submariners bunk with two siblings. She is then at the doctors for a carers group. There are folk with cancer, mnd and many other life limiting and serious illnesses who crack on as best they can every day whilst this great lump of lard bellyaches on having a pity party in her pathetic vlogs. Silly 🐄 should get a grip, a decent house and a full time job.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
IMG_4348.png

---
🤢🤢 I’m scarred for life 🤢🤢
---
She took the kids out early to a car show which is obviously just for Gareth. All she ever does is moan about her kids. It’s not their fault they needed breakfast and it cost her a lot. Anything for Gareth the stud 🤢😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
that's 3? car shows this year already.

Why don't you take the kids swimming, or to the cinema Claire 🤔

• Heart
View attachment 2916497
---
🤢🤢 I’m scarred for life 🤢🤢
---
She took the kids out early to a car show which is obviously just for Gareth. All she ever does is moan about her kids. It’s not their fault they needed breakfast and it cost her a lot. Anything for Gareth the stud 🤢😂
Gareth and Stud in the same sentence. I’ve acquired sepsis at the very thought.
Kids, breakfast,food?

She’d be fabulous as the cook at Colditz and no doubt do a dab job sanitising the latrines.

We could be forgiven if imagining Wet Wipe is the Hampshire’s Lewis Hamilton. brmmm brmmmm 🚙

• Haha