Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those meals :ROFLMAO: 🤮 their toilet pipes must be clogged with nothing but sweetcorn! They must all be deficient in so many things. The "Feta salad" made me laugh, dry iceberg lettuce, a few slices of pepper, 3 olives and knock off feta cheese, if wish made salads........

View attachment 2891352
Looks absolutely delightful…… for a starving close to death Guinea pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That would be lovely if it had some chicken or some sort of protein. I would be starving if that's what I had for dinner

Reactions: 5
That would be lovely if it had some chicken or some sort of protein. I would be starving if that's what I had for dinner
Same! looks like a side salad or starter, she needs to get some chargrilled chicken or seasoned fish on that and it would be so much better, get some Tesco value chicken nugs out of your freezer and thrown on them next time Claire ;)

Notwithstanding wetwipe being presented with that lettuce for tea Rations continues imitating the irritating mummy of four with her ‘salad on the table’ with most meals. How anyone could be sufficiently impressed by the hyper and no cook at all Rhi is beyond perplexing. You couldn’t make a good ‘un if you combined the pair of em 😂

• Haha
I have just came across her. She seems to spend like there is no tomorrow, always buying her besties loads. Anyone what her illness is, she mentioned a wheelchair in her future?
Yes I have been watching her hauls, and she's slowly edging her kids into vlogs too I believe...

she's up the arse of other vloggers always commenting on their vlogs
Yes I agree.

Reactions: 2
I watched Rations poor effort whilst I feed the four dogs, rabbits and tortoise and hilarious as it might seem cooking our main meal of the day. Anything with tails is well fed and us just as satisfying

This ‘haul’ is on another level.

She buys four bargain basement burgers - Lily doesn’t like burgers and might have some of hers. I doubt it greedy pig she is. Then there are only 4 chicken legs (apparently there are five in the Lidl pack. Let’s throw a 🎉 🥳 🎈). Again this ain’t a problem. According to starvationer there’s lots of meat on a chicken leg and liver lilied Lily can have some of hers.

All is lot lost though. She’s splashed out around £8 on bear yo-yo’s and bought giant ones for the eldest. There’s then her beauty gunk (it’s not working love) and the tonic bought in desperation to down the gin. Honestly to god you were better fed in the war years.

Packet of cheesestrings with only 4 in it to do Zak for pack lunches AND snack 🤣, our dog gets more than that for the odd treat a week. They pineapple's are swimming in sugar and the cereals high in sugar too.

only 6 eggs for 5 people a week. And omg that cheap pork mince 🤢 look how thick it's cut, and look at that small steak mince, I buy double that size and there's less of us in here. Bet that's the only reason she got the decent sausages because they were on whoopsy. I'm still confused at what they actually eat? no beans for beans/spaghetti hoops on toast ect, super noodles, tinned soup ect( for lunch )

And how does she expect us not to hear the kids in her small flat.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Have just had to take some oramorph for pain tonight. I try not to but it's been awful for days, it got me thinking Rations doesn’t buy anything if she can do without but there was children’s paracetamol and ibuprofen again. Do they use it is sauce or is she overdosing her kids for their imaginary illness’?. More likely using it to get them to sleep in the submariner bunk.

Reactions: 3
Same! looks like a side salad or starter, she needs to get some chargrilled chicken or seasoned fish on that and it would be so much better, get some Tesco value chicken nugs out of your freezer and thrown on them next time Claire ;)
Just like she did the simply cook fish curry with a value pack of fish fingers vomit 🤮

• Haha
OEM on yesterday's vlog said she bought treats for her husband as he does so much for her, and she said husband's should do that anyway, but some don't 👀👀

bet it's WW she's talking about

• Heart
OEM on yesterday's vlog said she bought treats for her husband as he does so much for her, and she said husband's should do that anyway, but some don't 👀👀

bet it's WW she's talking about
Absolutely. OEM does really well with twice the children Rations has. They buy really good quality food and provide nice packed lunches for the kids. Laurien and Curtis really appreciate each other and never take each other for granted. He works hard and provides for his family. When they have a day out/holiday the youngsters needs and enjoyment are always the main concern. They make Wet Wipe and Rations look just what they are. Criminally negligent half wits in my opinion.

• Heart
I have just came across her. She seems to spend like there is no tomorrow, always buying her besties loads. Anyone what her illness is, she mentioned a wheelchair in her future?
Yes I agree.
I don't know what's up with her?

She's saying they're going to try and get a mortgage around Christmas time,
is she smoking crack...

absolutely no way will they get a mortgage at their age with only one low wage, and 4 kids
---
Does the agency know they have all they cats running around and other animals

Reactions: 1
I don't know what's up with her?

She's saying they're going to try and get a mortgage around Christmas time,
is she smoking crack...

absolutely no way will they get a mortgage at their age with only one low wage, and 4 kids
---
Does the agency know they have all they cats running around and other animals
Yeah true

Sorry to derail. She said in the recent vlog. The agent was asking had they found somewhere else and she said no it took 1.5years to find there. She said also she wasn't paying rent. I always thought here in Ireland you withhold rent until the issue is solved but are still liable wonder does she know, dunno about the uk tho.

She is meant to be looking for a new place while planting 50 buckets of potatoes and veg in her garden. They would be fun to move 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my….. three quid for a school lunch had her hyperventilating. Couldn’t do the maths to work out a month’s cost though. Her packed lunches will cost next to nothing with the little pockets of 💩 she feeds them. A good pack up with meat, fish, egg sandwiches or wraps, fresh fruit and veg, yogurt and flapjacks or cookies wouldn’t be cheap. However, plain brioche, jam and bread or chocolate spread and a cheese string and half a dino roll must keep the costs down. They have to keep the cost down for the Indian takeaway and her gin after all. It looked suspiciously like she had a cold sore as well as the Vesuvius like eruptions on her face. Has wet wipe fetched ‘a little something’ home after playing away. Interestingly she’s wanting to get away for a couple of nights. Bet he can’t wait

Didn’t she just do two hours work that morning? It’s likely the takeaway cost more than she earned. Madness.

I’m currently laid low and topped up on morphine. Hopefully it won’t last long until the pain becomes more manageable. So grateful to have Wet Wipe and Rations to numb me. She says she’s using sudacreme on her face. Is that because she’s trained her arse to talk?

• Haha
  • Heart
"let me know what colour furniture you have in your bedroom" FFS Claire, there's desperate then there's you!

She is doing her voice over and she sounds more and more like Mummy Of Four. I know she watches her vlogs because she always leaves a comment. I really don’t understand why she says she is so busy all the time. She lives in a small flat which wouldn’t take long to clean. She only works a few hours a day. She doesn’t read or do homework with her kids. She only goes shopping once a week and she doesn’t do ironing. she also does not help the children get ready for school not even Lily. I think she is just a moaning, miserable person.

• Heart