Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donkey face and Judy 🤣. A new book, movie and merch needed. Kev and Wet Wipe can draw straws for Punch. They both need one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see idle-itis has gotten the better of Rations tonight. What could have happened. The plastic wrap on the 69p pizza might have ripped or god forbid the Aldi, 15percent pork sausage rolls might have reduced to 12 percent. Would the kids notice? Likely not they could have a garlic bread and dino roll sarnies. If they didn’t eat it they could starve.
MUM OF THE YEAR.

I’ve just been discussing family vloggers with a younger friend. I’m ancient. She asked why Rations would repeatedly say she was ‘a good mum’? It’s not normal. Consensus was because she knows fine well she isn’t. Plain as day.

She's trying to convince herself she..

A good mum doesn't share her kids rabbit hutch flat, and all their private business, what they eat, presents ect on YT for pennies.

And a good mum would have a for sale sign up and move to a 3/4 private digs until they can afford to buy bigger.

The boys finally got an entire pack of chicken snack things for packed lunch, think there's about seven tiny pieces in each pack and she usually splits one between them but they still got just half a dino roll each 😮
---
One slice of left over pizza which she says are large slices but we saw them and they were not large, they also got a dried fruit bag, half a dino roll and some fruit juice, Zack is 11, when my son was 11 he was eating loads as he was growing rapidly and going through puberty, those pack up's look like toddler lunches!
---
Lily apparently doesn't like the fruit pouches anymore despite eating them most days for ages so of course Claire just rolls over and plays dead and gives her a baby food fruit puree pot :rolleyes:

Last edited:
lol have you seen her attempt at a thirst trap? Laid on the bed after a bath wrapped in a towel smiling into the mirror 😂 cringing so hard for her! #desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why doesn’t she get on to Zoe Scumivan for advice. If wet wipe signed up they would get married quarters. She’d love Lossiemouth. All the free walks along the coast with Big Ben and his underfed mob.
What the ministry of defence could deploy the lovely Gareth 🤮 as is challenging, He would however find it easy to bore an invading army into submission in fifteen minutes tops. Britains secret weapon - he’s certainly a tool. Rations would blow his cover in videos on YouTube 😉

• Haha
I’ve been up since the crack of dawn and been busy since. I was blessed with the trip to the car place. I’m sure it’s very nice if you heavily invested in cars like wet wipe. Those poor kids were bored stiff. ‘what’s through the arch of the secret garden’? Nowt but grass. ‘Ooohhhh look it’s a pet cemetery, there’s a dogs grave’. Understandably no reaction from the urchins. ‘Look at the lovely flowers’ they can do that at Aldi. Wet wipe really is a selfish piece of work. It’s clearly all about him.

Did I hear her right saying the used the kids Christmas money from family to buy a pass for the car place?

• Sad
  • Wow
Did I hear her right saying the used the kids Christmas money from family to buy a pass for the car place?
yes, she said they've got enough toys so wanted to buy experiences instead AKA a day out for Gareth!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
It's actually worse she is getting. Why not a match for the boys and girls day shopping and lunch for her and lily or anything else!

It's nice Gareths wants and needs are always top priority as usual.

Reactions: 6
@Noseybatch I wholeheartedly agree re Wet Wipe. He is selfish beyond belief. She allows it though. He’d get sharp shift from me.I feel she married up and I’d grateful to him. You see it quite often. Sarah {M}Ingham is the same. She puts up with some tit from Creepy Chris. His parents both have very nice homes but you don’t see much of her family. Her sister is happy to use Rations as a childminder even though this means her daughter is taken to cleaning jobs. Obviously has the same mentality and attitude to parenting.

I haven't watched yet but another bloody car place🙄.

the kids never get took to softplay, ice skating, fun pools....it's all just what that geek wants, and I bet they didn't even get a tray of chips and a slushy or whatever.

I think Clare's been dragged up in the rough looking area she lives, and the ww is from a posh area, I don't think her mum's a real teacher, probably a teaching assistant or a Sunday school teacher.

Sounds like it's a devil type dog her mum's got.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I haven't watched yet but another bloody car place🙄.

the kids never get took to softplay, ice skating, fun pools....it's all just what that geek wants, and I bet they didn't even get a tray of chips and a slushy or whatever.

I think Clare's been dragged up in the rough looking area she lives, and the ww is from a posh area, I don't think her mum's a real teacher, probably a teaching assistant or a Sunday school teacher.

Sounds like it's a devil type dog her mum's got.
Wet wipe is exactly that, better class but still wet behind the ears and likely everywhere else. His parents must despair at him shacking up with Rations. Can you imagine her being your son’s choice of partner? Bad as he is she is a weight around his neck and drags him down. She is misery personified and as thick as mince. How she persuaded him to sire three kids whilst living in the hutch is beyond me. Perhaps she has ‘hidden’ talents god forbid. His mother must pray that he beggars off with someone nice. Not that he’s much of a catch but he deserves better than her. Sadly it’s the kids that will suffer whether they are together or not. It’s very sad.

Just watched the under £35 weekly shop. Wet wipes done one for the week. Luck pig. He will be getting fed and possibly pleasured. It would be enough of a pleasure for me to be removed from the delights of Rations. She doesn’t hold back on the bog roll apparently. She will go through roll after roll wiping up the tit that spills from her overactive gob.
---
Just noticed the whiskey is now hidden in the fridge. There was a bottle of something else behind. It might be meths or turps if she’s on an economy drive 😂. Hope we are all braced for a whinge fest whilst Wet Wipe has done a runner this week. I give it till Monday night until she’s onto 111 or having a short break in A and E

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just watched the under £35 weekly shop. Wet wipes done one for the week. Luck pig. He will be getting fed and possibly pleasured. It would be enough of a pleasure for me to be removed from the delights of Rations. She doesn’t hold back on the bog roll apparently. She will go through roll after roll wiping up the tit that spills from her overactive gob.
---
Just noticed the whiskey is now hidden in the fridge. There was a bottle of something else behind. It might be meths or turps if she’s on an economy drive 😂. Hope we are all braced for a whinge fest whilst Wet Wipe has done a runner this week. I give it till Monday night until she’s onto 111 or having a short break in A and E
It's an old vlog from 2022 she re uploaded, he's going nowhere these days apart from his nans house :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
It's an old vlog from 2022 she re uploaded, he's going nowhere these days apart from his nans house :ROFLMAO:
Oh god…. Bad enough first time round. It’s worse than the BBC. They’re always repeating crap. Poor nan. She’d best be given flowers and a pensioners day trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thank the good lord we tattlers don’t eat like Claire. 90 percent of the meals include sweetcorn. There is cheap pizza and/or even cheaper bread with almost every meal. They would clearly die without a regular fix of chicken nuggets - the sweepings off the factory floor type. The treat of the weeks is now sausage rolls, heated in her oven and a few baked beans. Wet wipe is hiding from the threat of another of her ‘salads’.
Just enjoyed steak, chips, salad and revving up for profiteroles here. Admittedly it’s a treat night, but we did have a ‘proper’ Sunday roast yesterday.

Those meals :ROFLMAO: 🤮 their toilet pipes must be clogged with nothing but sweetcorn! They must all be deficient in so many things. The "Feta salad" made me laugh, dry iceberg lettuce, a few slices of pepper, 3 olives and knock off feta cheese, if wish made salads........

claire.png

• Haha
  • Wow