Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s kept us waiting. So has Kate Middleton but I’ve deep respect for her. Idle-itis Whinging wreck isn’t sure if she can continue doing ‘this’. What exactly is ‘this’?

Defending wet wipe who can’t even provide adequate housing and food for his family. The osteopath must be laughing all the way to the bank. A bit of manipulation (like she does with her kids) and a 30b padded bra draped over her shoulder.

Why can’t she work full time, pay tax and provide employment to someone to look after her kids? It’s what the doctor she can’t stop away from does.

Waste of oxygen.

Reactions: 5
I’m a tad confused. I’ve not long discovered the lovely Clare so am still making my way down the rabbit hole, but she couldn’t show everything she bought in Home Bargains because her’s is a “family friendly channel” (wtaf are they selling in Home Bargain nowadays) yet she wears a lot and tells people to duck off! What’s family friendly about that?

And why is she constantly going on about “nasties“ in food when she feeds her kids utter shite? She has to have been dropped on her head at some point in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m a tad confused. I’ve not long discovered the lovely Clare so am still making my way down the rabbit hole, but she couldn’t show everything she bought in Home Bargains because her’s is a “family friendly channel” (wtaf are they selling in Home Bargain nowadays) yet she wears a lot and tells people to duck off! What’s family friendly about that?

And why is she constantly going on about “nasties“ in food when she feeds her kids utter shite? She has to have been dropped on her head at some point in her life.
She spouts utter shite and has munchausens for sure! Self importance is rife and an obsession with illness dominates her vlogs. Nasty sod that likes to rant about anyone who dares to not kiss her arse in the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Nasties in the food must mean it has something other than brea, bread crumbs or fruit pulp in it. One of her mob needs the bread crumbs taken off the fish fingers. He must be left with a slither of plankton with the sweepings off the factory floor shite she buys. They must all have rickets .

She’s such a twit when she’s trying to tell everyone off, she cones across really pissed off and fake cocky it’s hysterical 😂 “I’m well ard I am” 😂😂😂

right, so it's none of our business what wimpy Gareth does, and he doesn't get shown on camera now...

but it's ok to show your kids underwear, bedrooms, personal details, health, bet wetting, still on baby bottles ect.

and Claire I suggest you tell your Doc you're going bald.

If Gareth was a real man he would not be allowing his kids on YT...but yes I know how he does allow
it because he needs more income for his car.
---
kids having frozen cheapo pizzas, yet her and him having takeaway Thia

Last edited:
what made them buy a top small flat with a shared
overlooked garden that resembles allotments, when they knew they were wanting a family

• Heart
I have noticed Lilly on several occasions has worn summer shoes (like open daps) without socks to the park. She has no shoes poor girl she must be freezing. Even with socks her feet will be cold

The kids clothes are scraggy and faded. She puts on a persona of a caring mum but those children definitely come second to what her and Gareth want. When she was doing the boys drawers I couldn’t believe the state of their clothes. She uses cheap clothes detergent because Gareth doesn’t like the smell of normal product. Then she dries it in the kitchen so their clothes must smell of their dinner. She never even irons their uniform. I can’t honestly see why she makes out she is so busy. I have had pneumonia a few times and I have never had to see an osteopath for hurting myself when I cough.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
For the purposes of research and to fill some time due to illness ( I cut my finger on a bit of paper doing admin). The doctor said I must dress it and go straight to bed for at least a week. My afternoon has been watching some basic YouTube cookery vlogs and what we ate for tea type shows. Mouthy could really learn some basics and up her game. I’m having a takeaway which will be spoon fed to me and gin from a sucky cup. Thank goodness the cut is on my left hand to I couldn’t tattle otherwise. Hope you all enjoyed Mother’s Day.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has she deleted the pity party "I don't think I can do this anymore vlog"? the one where she told people to leave Gareth alone? Didn't she only post it yesterday?

• Haha
  • Wow
Yes it's definitely gone.....her and the wimp must have had a row over it? as it did make him look even more of a dick, his wife saying leave my husband alone 😂
Screenshot_20240311-170519.png

• Haha
Has she deleted the pity party "I don't think I can do this anymore vlog"? the one where she told people to leave Gareth alone? Didn't she only post it yesterday?
Yes I noticed it had gone as she has a new one up now. 🤣 Her Christmas Troll one has also gone, she has got rid of a few more again this week.

I think she’s done the right thing by getting rid of them as being a bit ranty on your vlogs about people’s opinions will not be encouraging new viewers to subscribe and will be putting current subscribers off 😆. Her Christmas Troll vlog was the one where my opinion of her changed. Up to that point I quite enjoyed watching her videos but then she started to be quite ranty in a few others and that put me right off her.

Reactions: 4
For the purposes of research and to fill some time due to illness ( I cut my finger on a bit of paper doing admin). The doctor said I must dress it and go straight to bed for at least a week. My afternoon has been watching some basic YouTube cookery vlogs and what we ate for tea type shows. Mouthy could really learn some basics and up her game. I’m having a takeaway which will be spoon fed to me and gin from a sucky cup. Thank goodness the cut is on my left hand to I couldn’t tattle otherwise. Hope you all enjoyed Mother’s Day.
our son and daughter are both adults now, I'm in my mid 40's...we went to The Blue Lagoon chippy in Stirling ( my choice ) had fish/chips and a can of coke.

hope you and all tattlers had a nice day x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
our son and daughter are both adults now, I'm in my mid 40's...we went to The Blue Lagoon chippy in Stirling ( my choice ) had fish/chips and a can of coke.

hope you and all tattlers had a nice day x
My children and grandchildren bought flowers and chocolates. The dogs gifted new socks. This is because they regularly chew them from the ironing basket. We had the usual Sunday roast. I’d rather have met up with you for cod and chips.
---
Claire’s Shopping haul for 2 adults, an adolescent, and two kids

2 bags Haribo
Wine
Birthday card
Dino rolls (several)
Dino tails
Fruit pouches
Crisps
Copious quantities of biscuits
Toilet roll and toilet wipes

+ the food shop £90