Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OEM has commented on her videos before about food. I think it’s because Claire comments on her so she returns the favour. OEM seems to pick stuff her kids like as they are well and mixture of meals. Not a few bits on a plate. The kids must be underweight

Reactions: 2
I think OEM is just saying that to be nice really. If Claire comments on her videos nicely then you cant really comment her meals look like crap when they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OEM is lowering herself commenting on Donkeys channel.

Claire is that desperate she comments all over YT, the robbers wife being her favourite.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
On her lunch video she puts in Zack’s cold bolognaise. Surely that’s not normal and a risk of food posioning and germs not being heated up, Anyone do this for their kids? 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 6
On her lunch video she puts in Zack’s cold bolognaise. Surely that’s not normal and a risk of food posioning and germs not being heated up, Anyone do this for their kids? 😂
She also in her comments said it won't be fridge cold.

Ok so room temperature? 🤢 😷 Perfectly safe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She also in her comments said it won't be fridge cold.

Ok so room temperature? 🤢 😷 Perfectly safe
I was a bit 👀when I heard her say that. Does she not know (or care) that you can get food flasks that will keep their food hot until lunchtime? They’re not expensive either. Plus why risk them being ill with eating food that might give them food poisoning 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 6
Don't blame the kids for being fussy.

No wonder garlic bread is their safe food. Very hard to feck that up .

She cooks her dinner on the hob then transfers to the oven what is the point

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was a bit 👀when I heard her say that. Does she not know (or care) that you can get food flasks that will keep their food hot until lunchtime? They’re not expensive either. Plus why risk them being ill with eating food that might give them food poisoning 🤷🏻‍♀️.
She just wants another excuse to bother the long suffering GP or drain A and E services.
Attention seeking donkey would love a woe is me whinge, whilst said kid has salmonella/ecoli/sepsis. Cos she’s a good mum and it’s hard.

Okay friends. Can you all stump up a pound to gift Wet Wipe a decent meal please? It’s the delivery not the food.

Donkey said (some cheap thing she’d bought) was actually for humans not dogs. I was dishing up my dogs dinner whilst watching and it dawned on me Gareth would love a decent meal. He would tuck into quality kibble, fish oil, poached chicken and veggies. Worry is he might want to move in. It would be fine for him. The utility room is bigger than his sitting room. I would be found running for the hills with aforementioned hounds.

• Haha
What’s happened?
Dopey donkey self disclosed she no longer speaks to her sister in response to one of her imbecilic fans enquiring about her. She had previously said there was a lot going on ‘behind the scenes’ that wasn’t her story to tell.
Behind the scenes 🤣🤣🤣 You could be forgiven thinking she was an Oscar winning Hollywood actress, not a woman from Hampshire posting her miserable existence on YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She only put £10 in the birthday card, FS I used to put more than that in nearly 20 year ago, the host would have spent more on the venue/party bag ( if it was a venue party?) per head ...

She's a miserable embarrassment, what does her kid's get for a party, a friend or two over in the rabbit hutch and a cardboard pizza to share. She's never hired out a soft play or took a group to the cinema ect ( well I don't think she has?)

Reactions: 1