Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
drinking this early 🍸..

I'm a wine drinker but I certainly would never have started at 6pm back in the day with kids to bath ect,

the bedtime routine in the flat just be mayhem, with different ages/sex in the one room....no wonder she's on the Gin lol
---

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
drinking this early 🍸..

I'm a wine drinker but I certainly would never have started at 6pm back in the day with kids to bath ect,

the bedtime routine in the flat just be mayhem, with different ages/sex in the one room....no wonder she's on the Gin lol
---
Did you notice the cocktail sugars and angostura bitters on the window cill? Clearly they like a cocktail or three. The other wine and spirit bottles have disappeared, presumably drank but there was a remaining bottle in the salad drawer. I hope he’s careful driving that new car. It would be dreadful if he had an accident and was breathalysed .

In case your perplexed I’m married to Inspector Morse (he’s dead) and have a canny eye for detail 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's put the deleted moaning vlog back up, I wonder what part she was editing out :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
the rant about leaving baby Gareth alone is still in...

she's been reading in here and thought I better put it public again because I look daft, but all she's did now is make herself looks even more daft 🤦

• Haha
She reads here for sure, one of the comments on the vlog mentioned tattle and did the usual calling us sad and trolls :ROFLMAO: when will they realise trolling is taking it to the person directly where as tattle is a gossip site, if she thinks no one is talking about her in a negative way anywhere she's more delusional than I first thought. You put your life out there you expect the opinions, good and bad!! It's ok for people to tell her she's a good mum and how delicious her beige buffets of doom look but we chat here about their odd dynamic and we're trolls, sure Jan!!

• Haha
She reads here for sure, one of the comments on the vlog mentioned tattle and did the usual calling us sad and trolls :ROFLMAO: when will they realise trolling is taking it to the person directly where as tattle is a gossip site, if she thinks no one is talking about her in a negative way anywhere she's more delusional than I first thought. You put your life out there you expect the opinions, good and bad!! It's ok for people to tell her she's a good mum and how delicious her beige buffets of doom look but we chat here about their odd dynamic and we're trolls, sure Jan!!
All her vlogs should be taken down. She needs medical help and her long suffering kids need a social worker assigned asap. As for wet wipe give him a lobotomy.

She's thanking someone in the comments on the vlog she deleted and re uploaded for sticking up for her on a comment left on an ordinary english mums vlog, did anyone see it? Im wondering what the comment was that got her so rattled.

Reactions: 1
I never seen the comments and don't watch OEM...does she have a thread?
---
*took a look at her recent vlog and she's certainly putting donkey face to shame with her meals

Reactions: 2
---
*took a look at her recent vlog and she's certainly putting donkey face to shame with her meals
I don't think OEM has a thread, she seems lovely so if she did it would be a rave thread for sure, I don't watch her much, only her meals of the week now and again but have been to nosey at some vlog comments to see if I could see the one Claire meant but I have no idea what vlog it could be.

I have seen someone comment on Claire's channel that OEM does fantastic meals and how well fed her kids are, I could picture the rage on Claire's face as she read it :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
---
M
Ordinary English Mum has a great channel. Her kids are really well provided for and very well fed. Whilst she does show her kids they are very well protected. She is very sensitive to the children’s vulnerabilities. One needed over night nappies but she didn’t disclose which one - said she didn’t want to embarrass them. I really think she doesn’t need a tattle thread.

I wouldn't start a thread on her anyway as I don't watch her and know nothing about them...

I have enough to watch and keep up with already 😅 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
---
‘Donkey face’ I’ve almost choked on my coffee. Let’s go the whole hog 😂 and say the ‘stupid ass’.
---
I have absolutely no idea on benefits. Mouthy has mentioned that wet wipe is a kitchen designer. I imagine it’s not well paid and in part commission based. This could potentially explain, in part the difficulties in getting a bigger mortgage for a better cage 😂. It could also justify her indifference to whether she turns up for work or not and the possibility of her ‘housekeeping’ jobs being cash in hand. It would be much easier for her if the tax payer is subsidising their lot. 🙄

Last edited:
"kitchen designer" is code for works in a Homebase or B&Q in the kitchen bit and he organises your kitchen, measurements ect on a laptop, he will be on the minimum wage...shut up Claire he won't be a "designer".

I think they will probably be getting some benefit help ( tax credits, is the name I think )as his wage will be low, the fact they can't move proves it, and santa works more than her.

The oldest boy is going to high school yet still calls her mummy.

• Heart
The tiny portions of lunch she makes for the kids are shocking, she shared a mini bag of fridge raiders between the boys......they got three each :ROFLMAO: and she shares a bear yoyo fruit roll between them too, it's like a toddlers lunch.

claire.png

• Wow
"kitchen designer" is code for works in a Homebase or B&Q in the kitchen bit and he organises your kitchen, measurements ect on a laptop, he will be on the minimum wage...shut up Claire he won't be a "designer".

I think they will probably be getting some benefit help ( tax credits, is the name I think )as his wage will be low, the fact they can't move proves it, and santa works more than her.

The oldest boy is going to high school yet still calls her mummy.
I’m not up on benefits. However, Might the ‘so poorly baby Lily’ qualify for DLA and mum of the year Carer’s Allowance? It would explain the few hours she’s prepared to work and her enthusiasm for being at the doctors. She struggled ‘caring’ for wet wipe. He only had a funny turn and was soon back on the booze and escaping to Nana’s

I'm confused over what her reasons are for deeming something as healthy or not, and she often mentions about "checking the ingredients". In her haul yesterday she mentioned about the apple dino rolls "there's nothing nasty in there" and that the prawn crackers have "simple ingredients". So does this mean her thinking is that something could be healthy/good only if it doesn't have anything artificial in them?

I ask because the ingredients listed on Aldi's website for the double strength squash she bought shows it contains acesulfame K and sucralose, both of which are artificial sweeteners. Her thinking doesn't appear to be very consistent.

Reactions: 7
I’m not up on benefits. However, Might the ‘so poorly baby Lily’ qualify for DLA and mum of the year Carer’s Allowance? It would explain the few hours she’s prepared to work and her enthusiasm for being at the doctors. She struggled ‘caring’ for wet wipe. He only had a funny turn and was soon back on the booze and escaping to Nana’s
what I have learned from other threads is that she could be claiming laundry allowance? from the DWP because her nearly 6 year old is still in nappies/bed wetting,

nothing would surprise me....

I think she's definitely on the fiddle with this cleaning malarkey too.

• Heart
This woman (and the Baldwins, Sullivans and many others) appear to be nothing but a joke. It would seem they’d sell their souls for a few quid.

There are then the (M)Ingram’s and the Radfrauds that do it on an industrial scale.

Not one of them have a shred of human decency. Their kids are cash cows.

Reactions: 6
Mouthy is ill again 🙄. Not too poorly to stuff some crap in boxes for the urchins lunch boxes and film it. Wet wipe will be fine dining at Nana’s no doubt or ramming a takeaway down his throat.

• Haha
  • Wow