Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Munchausen's for sure! never known anyone thrive on symptoms like Claire does. How does she not hear how OTT she sounds when editing the vlogs? Her kids are kept off school with the slightest sniffle too. Good luck at secondary school with the attendance officer :ROFLMAO: she'll be known as a problematic flake.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
drinking this early 🍸..

I'm a wine drinker but I certainly would never have started at 6pm back in the day with kids to bath ect,

the bedtime routine in the flat just be mayhem, with different ages/sex in the one room....no wonder she's on the Gin lol
---
Isn’t she on anxiolytic medication? Surely she shouldn’t be downing alcohol when taking prescription drugs. No wonder she has headaches and looks like 💩

Isn’t she on anxiolytic medication? Surely she shouldn’t be downing alcohol when taking prescription drugs. No wonder she has headaches and looks like 💩
tbh I'm wondering if she's a functioning alcoholic? it's no secret she drinks and there's alcohol everywhere.

this could be the reason she's constantly unwell and crabbit because she has a daily hangover

• Heart
Reactions: 3
tbh I'm wondering if she's a functioning alcoholic? it's no secret she drinks and there's alcohol everywhere.

this could be the reason she's constantly unwell and crabbit because she has a daily hangover
Fair point. There is a lot of booze around the (bigger than it looks) kitchen 😉. The amount spent on alcohol would seem disproportionately high compared to the cheap nuggets and bargain garlic bread. Cheers Mouthy. 🥂 🍷 🍾

Can a tattle comrade kindly check this out please?
It appears to me the vast majority of looney tunes Claire’s videos have been deleted. I can only see about 10 available. These are shopping hauls and what they (DON’T) eat or put in lunch boxes.

If we can get even one of these child abusing ‘parents’ to stop cashing in on their kids it will a credit to us.

Can a tattle comrade kindly check this out please?
It appears to me the vast majority of looney tunes Claire’s videos have been deleted. I can only see about 10 available. These are shopping hauls and what they (DON’T) eat or put in lunch boxes.

If we can get even one of these child abusing ‘parents’ to stop cashing in on their kids it will a credit to us.
yip she has deleted loads, and only 12 left...
---
* It say 23 on her channel , but they must be including her shorts in that too, as I can only see 12 actual vlogs
---
She has "mum of 3" on nearly every vlog....absolute child exploiter

Attachments

• Heart
yip she has deleted loads, and only 12 left...
---
* It say 23 on her channel , but they must be including her shorts in that too, as I can only see 12 actual vlogs
Thank you for confirming. Does she loose the income from those (pittance that it is)? I’ve found it very easy to find out more via Google and would be extremely worried for my kids.

Reactions: 2
Thank you for confirming. Does she loose the income from those (pittance that it is)? I’ve found it very easy to find out more via Google and would be extremely worried for my kids.
yes, she will only get Adsense( peanuts) on the vlogs that are public...

and I thought her mum was a "teacher" so why's she always at home? I bet she's just a brownie or Sunday school teacher lol.

and she has a sore head again

• Heart
Brown Owl or Worshipper 😂. If she was indeed a teacher it’s likely she was retired on ill health. Mouthy’s preoccupation with illness has to be learned behaviour. The most obvious choice would be nature or nurture from mummy dearest.
She frequently appears to be encouraging her daughter not to go to work due to her and the families frequent bouts of ill health.

bleeping hell. Why is she calling 111 on a Saturday night for a stiff neck that she’s had for a week? Then if that‘s not bad enough she’s phoning, again, on a Sunday afternoon because her child, who has been running around outside absolutely fine, has a cough and a bit of a temperature. I bet if she had to pay for these appointments she’d treat herself/her kids at home.

There‘s hypochondria and then there’s Claire. She’s a totally different breed.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She really is a hypochondriac. She phoned 111 spoke to a doctor at 5 in the morning got some Naproxen and then never took it. Now her sinuses hurting. Her children are becoming like her probably for attention. Gareth didn’t even buy her some flowers or chocolate for Mothers Day.

How is she not embarrassed by how much she talks about being poorly and ailments? what a bleeping flake

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just stopped my studying for today. Retired, tired and Open University degree starting. I’ve sorted the dogs and roasted a chicken. Cooked liver for said dogs. Despite multiple and serious health conditions there has been no need to bother the doctor and everyone in the house is well fed. Admittedly I don’t put up lunch boxes. If I did the dogs would get treats, veggies and some ham or chicken. They haven’t had fruit pots or bear yo-yo’s so I can’t comment if they’d like ‘em.
Enjoy your tea folks and thank god you don’t live at Claire’s

• Heart
I just watched the vlog….. cannot believe it. Rang 111 for a sore neck…. Get meds. Says oh Gareth might go get this morning, but didn’t. Goes around the shops, makes 3 bunk beds! Then gets them. If that bad you would be straight out to the shops first thing. Also they ordered gel and neck heated pillow on Amazon. If was that bad would get it straight away. Then rings 111 for her boy. Disgusting wasting NHS time!

• Heart
Vlog posted hours ago - peak evening viewing. 558 views and 14 comments. Her YouTube income will be paying for Florida and a new house very soon.

• Haha
how does she get all these doctor's appointment at the drop of a hat?

it must be her sister that's arranging them?...

her sister probably needs reporting at the surgery

• Haha
Vlog posted hours ago - peak evening viewing. 558 views and 14 comments. Her YouTube income will be paying for Florida and a new house very soon.
Quoting myself. This is my coffee break. Watching her is my dirty little pleasure?
Last nights tit show is showing 863 views and 18 comments. Previous one (2 days prior) stands at 1000. Why put yourself and family through it? She would be better annoying the NHS or smearing her cloths and cheap products around whoever is daft enough to ‘employ’ her.

Might the ‘Bakewell Tart’ (father in law lives there and it’s her obsession to scoff them when she visits) actually throw the towel in and get a proper job? She must be terrified stopping in the in-laws house. It’s too big for her. It’s likely she goes to the toilet in the night and is missing for days.

• Haha
Might the ‘Bakewell Tart’ (father in law lives there and it’s her obsession to scoff them when she visits) actually throw the towel in and get a proper job? She must be terrified stopping in the in-laws house. It’s too big for her. It’s likely she goes to the toilet in the night and is missing for days.
she will need a map to get around the house

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she will need a map to get around the house
She’d need to be able to read a map first. I doubt she’d manage. Too busy looking for ‘nasties’ in reconstituted chicken breast and pizza made from the sweepings on the factory floor. However, she manages with numbers. 111 and 999 seem okay and the doctor must be on speed dial.