Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Landon is daniels who ever said he wasn’t is bullshitting coz he is deff Daniels , they can’t have any more kids anyway , if I put the dirt I have up she will then know it’s me and I won’t be able to get any more evidence but put it this way tax man will love to see the evidence of money from Instagram not put down on tax returns
Has she had affairs?that was another thing mentioned, as well as someone else saying she did cocaine. We’ve had a few on here. Someone came here once who said they were close to Daniel and they’d seen him heartbroken many times, and that’s why they renewed their vows. I’m not sure if any were true,

I understand she will suss you if you say too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Interested to know more.. but obviously keep hidden as much as you can. Do you have a plan to dish the dirt big time then?

Put it this way my nan also knows her nan , she doesn’t go round all the time to see her nan Daniel goes while she’s “ in bed “ , she doesn’t even bother to take her nan shopping she has to rely on other family members helping her , she buys people’s affections , she’s gone through more “ best mates “ then I can count on my hand , she uses her nan as a way of making people think she’s lovely , she invited people to her wedding and then made them pay for their own rooms and dinner when they got there , it goes on and on but I’m sick of her lies she’s vile , oh and my nan tells me that her aunty don’t even live in sandbanks she’s just trying to make herself seem posh

She used to do drugs and was a write slut when she was younger , she uses Daniel as a way of making herself feel good his a good looking lad but his thick as gravy and his come from duck all , she goes on about how bad her life is trust me she had a lovely childhood , her mum and dad brung her up not her nan , she lived with her parents until she was 17 when she moved out she chats so much tit it’s unbelievable

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Put it this way my nan also knows her nan , she doesn’t go round all the time to see her nan Daniel goes while she’s “ in bed “ , she doesn’t even bother to take her nan shopping she has to rely on other family members helping her , she buys people’s affections , she’s gone through more “ best mates “ then I can count on my hand , she uses her nan as a way of making people think she’s lovely , she invited people to her wedding and then made them pay for their own rooms and dinner when they got there , it goes on and on but I’m sick of her lies she’s vile , oh and my nan tells me that her aunty don’t even live in sandbanks she’s just trying to make herself seem posh

She used to do drugs and was a write slut when she was younger , she uses Daniel as a way of making herself feel good his a good looking lad but his thick as gravy and his come from duck all , she goes on about how bad her life is trust me she had a lovely childhood , her mum and dad brung her up not her nan , she lived with her parents until she was 17 when she moved out she chats so much tit it’s unbelievable
That’s mad! Daniel seems like a nice bloke to be fair, shame if he’s mislead by her.

Wow.

Hasn’t she been with Dan since she was 17? So did she have affairs? She sounds a right one. She always used to slate her mum on her stories, say she came from nothing and her parents never helped her or cared about her struggling with her health. It is strange how she doesn’t seem close to her mum and is all her Nan. Unless something has happened between her and her mum. She used to mention her brother a lot but other than that she didn’t seem close to her family.

Her best mate from Instagram, it’s a little cringy how they used to broadcast their friendship all over the gram.

She doesn’t have a brother she has a sister 😂
She used to talk about her brother? She used to film him in her house and they would fall out and she would rant about him wanting to lend money etc.

She used to talk about her brother? She used to film him in her house and they would fall out and she would rant about him wanting to lend money etc.
Yes she did . He worked for her but haven’t seen or heard anything about him for a while. If I remember correctly she has mentioned her sister but she definitely introduced this guy as her brother . Was it Paul ?

Trust me she doesn’t have a brother , she has a sister called Chloe but no brother , she calls anyone who she gets close to some form of family member but she don’t have a brother as I said full time lier should be her job title

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes she did . He worked for her but haven’t seen or heard anything about him for a while. If I remember correctly she has mentioned her sister but she definitely introduced this guy as her brother . Was it Paul ?
Yes, Paul. She said he’s her brother. Surely she wouldn’t lie she had a brother?

Trust me she doesn’t have a brother , she has a sister called Chloe but no brother , she calls anyone who she gets close to some form of family member but she don’t have a brother as I said full time lier should be her job title
Or is he Dans brother? Are her parents still together? Wondered if he’s a half brother maybe.

Her parents are still very much together , she does not have a brother called Paul , EVERYTHING she says is a lie , if Someone was to show her father the stuff she says about her family it would break his heart and I don’t think her nan would be best pleased either as her dad is her nans son

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her parents are still very much together , she does not have a brother called Paul , EVERYTHING she says is a lie , if Someone was to show her father the stuff she says about her family it would break his heart and I don’t think her nan would be best pleased either as her dad is her nans son
That’s a bit strange isn’t it.. why would someone lie about having a brother though, I don’t get it at all..

As I said I can’t give away to much because she will figure out who I am and I see her around quite a lot but she needs to stop now because she’s actually damaging to people

As I said I can’t give away to much because she will figure out who I am and I see her around quite a lot but she needs to stop now because she’s actually damaging to people
Fair enough, all seems very odd though. Have often wondered how much she makes from insta now especially with the ads and swipe ups etc..
Don’t really understand how she has got so many followers to be honest.
Also constantly bragging about money etc. I wonder if her business really is as fruitful as she makes out..

I’m stunned. If Paul isn’t her brother I don’t understand why she called him her brother, she was adamant he was her brother. I assumed her parents split and he was a half brother, so confused 🤷‍♀️

She doesn’t have a brother not sure why she would call someone that very strange. Also when she says she came from a rough council estate 😂 she really didn’t

She doesn’t have a brother not sure why she would call someone that very strange. Also when she says she came from a rough council estate 😂 she really didn’t
Bloody hell this gets more confusing 😂😂😂 She 100% used to have a lad on her stories called Paul and she said he was her brother. She said he lived over the road. She didn’t like his girlfriend if I remember right.

Bloody hell this gets more confusing 😂😂😂 She 100% used to have a lad on her stories called Paul and she said he was her brother. She said he lived over the road. She didn’t like his girlfriend if I remember right.
Yeah I remember that too! She didn’t like his girlfriend and recently spoke about them getting engaged and there being another mrs Miller- so actually I assume it’s Dan’s brother then..?! Very confusing indeed. I’m invested now.. wish you could share some more stuff but get that it’s tricky..

Yeah I remember that too! She didn’t like his girlfriend and recently spoke about them getting engaged and there being another mrs Miller- so actually I assume it’s Dan’s brother then..?! Very confusing indeed. I’m invested now.. wish you could share some more stuff but get that it’s tricky..
Yes, who the hell is this Paul? 😂 I think Dan’s brother is another lad and girlfriend, I’m sure it’s not Paul. I’m so confused 😂

• Haha