Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I skipped passed all of them šŸ˜‚ I take it that itā€™s not worth going back to watch?
No, other than she hates all the rules and sheā€™s a bit of a rebel and hates being told what to do. You can tell sheā€™s a covid idiot.

She acts like a teenager, I canā€™t believe sheā€™s a mum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Paul is a neighbour who lives over the road from her , he is not hers or Daniels brother , but she calls everyone who she gets close to family , her real cousins she donā€™t even speak to because sheā€™s so vile to them and the people she calls cousins are just mates

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s such a cringe

ā€œMy daughter will not be doing the tests.

Sheā€™s cleverer and does more research than most adults do watching the newsā€

get over yourself luvā€™

• Sick
Reactions: 2
You would think that if she loved her nan so much she would want to make sure her kids were not infected so they could spend time with their great nan , she clearly wants a debate about it or she wouldnā€™t mention it , what a twit

You would think that if she loved her nan so much she would want to make sure her kids were not infected so they could spend time with their great nan , she clearly wants a debate about it or she wouldnā€™t mention it , what a twit
I skimmed through her stories. Sheā€™s looking for accounts that share fake news isnā€™t she?

Can someone please tell her to trim her eyelashes and stick them on properly please itā€™s super cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now Iā€™m not here to Fibromyalgia bash as I had a partner who had it and it was horrific. However, I donā€™t really underhand how she has ā€œflair upsā€ that last an hour or so. Itā€™s not really how it works. Fibro is constant. The amount she fucks about and does this and that and claims she has it baffles me at times, as I know how bad it is for my ex partner and another friend who has the condition šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø It doesnā€™t just go away after a lie in or a pamper night.

Reactions: 6
Now Iā€™m not here to Fibromyalgia bash as I had a partner who had it and it was horrific. However, I donā€™t really underhand how she has ā€œflair upsā€ that last an hour or so. Itā€™s not really how it works. Fibro is constant. The amount she fucks about and does this and that and claims she has it baffles me at times, as I know how bad it is for my ex partner and another friend who has the condition šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø It doesnā€™t just go away after a lie in or a pamper night.
I have fibro and I completely agree with this, I donā€™t very often have a flare up but when I do itā€™s probably a 4/5+ Day thing.
Her pratting about and her dancing around makes me feel tired, I have children so itā€™s not like Iā€™m bed bound all day I have no choice but if I was as bad as she makes out surely youā€™d want to use your energy wisely.. or spoons as they say!

I have fibro and I completely agree with this, I donā€™t very often have a flare up but when I do itā€™s probably a 4/5+ Day thing.
Her pratting about and her dancing around makes me feel tired, I have children so itā€™s not like Iā€™m bed bound all day I have no choice but if I was as bad as she makes out surely youā€™d want to use your energy wisely.. or spoons as they say!
Iā€™m glad it isnā€™t just me that thought this. My partner when we were together struggled with everything. He does a bit of DIY and heā€™s in agony for days and can barely hold cutlery for days afterwards

Anyone noticed she hasnā€™t had eyelashes on since I posted here about them šŸ‘€
We see you Toni

• Haha
Why is it when ever sheā€™s with her nan she has to document it ... I donā€™t think sheā€™s ever just spent time with her with out filming the poor women for content , itā€™s literally disgusting how she uses her nan for likes

Sheā€™s gonna have social services around to that kid if she keeps giving him days off. Itā€™s ridiculous.

• Angry
Sheā€™s gonna have social services around to that kid if she keeps giving him days off. Itā€™s ridiculous.
Itā€™s a joke! She should get fined really. And obviously all her followers are gonna be right up her arse saying she did the right thing šŸ˜’