Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an oxygen vampire she sucks the life out of everything
I never thought she was a nice person, this new reformed character on Instagram is very false. The fake laughing with her husband and she’s always got to be better than everyone else with her food platters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Everything is done for effect , the sob stories , the poor nan stories , the bad up bringing stories it’s all done to make people think poor Tone

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell she loves herself just a bit doesn’t she. I cringed so much watching her stories tonight.

• Haha
Was that sarcasm? She seems very confident.
Sorry yes lol, I didn’t realise how I wrote it.. she is incredibly confident and in love with herself.. but I remember not long ago she banged on about terrible anxiety etc and not being able to go anywhere on her own.. anxiety seems to be a buzz word these days!

Sorry yes lol, I didn’t realise how I wrote it.. she is incredibly confident and in love with herself.. but I remember not long ago she banged on about terrible anxiety etc and not being able to go anywhere on her own.. anxiety seems to be a buzz word these days!
I meant to write “suffers from anxiety” lol.

• Haha

I meant to write “suffers from anxiety” lol.
Haha I thought that’s how you meant it. I have a friend who has anxiety and it’s very disabling for her, she struggles to go out and meet people, do video calls etc, she wouldn’t be able to do videos like that. I guess it affects people in different ways 😀

Haha I thought that’s how you meant it. I have a friend who has anxiety and it’s very disabling for her, she struggles to go out and meet people, do video calls etc, she wouldn’t be able to do videos like that. I guess it affects people in different ways 😀
That’s true. Sorry your friend suffers so much! I get people are different but I do feel anxiety gets thrown around all the time these days as an excuse which isn’t fair for the genuine sufferers.

That’s true. Sorry your friend suffers so much! I get people are different but I do feel anxiety gets thrown around all the time these days as an excuse which isn’t fair for the genuine sufferers.
I agree with you. Thats so true.

The videos from last night and now she wants people to go virtual puddle jumping with her and tag her. What is going on? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone please get her to trim her lashes I can’t cope 😩
Those lashes are hideous. More like wings.

I’m still shocked at her videos, she bloody loves herself 😂 and the comedy ones just aren’t funny.

• Haha
Her stories last night, yawn!

I hate it when she says guuuuuuysss.