Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she goes crying about her nanny but yet goes to Westfield and five guys so mixing with thousands of people , what she want to do make this Christmas her nans last the twit

Reactions: 1
Here she goes crying about her nanny but yet goes to Westfield and five guys so mixing with thousands of people , what she want to do make this Christmas her nans last the twit
She’s not seeing her Nan this Christmas now as they’re tier 4. Yes she’s a dick mixing in shopping centres though, why do that with this new strain? She needs to think of the risk to herself too.

She’s not seeing her Nan this Christmas now as they’re tier 4. Yes she’s a dick mixing in shopping centres though, why do that with this new strain? She needs to think of the risk to herself too.
Considering she’s supposed to have fibro she definitely should .

My point is that she wanted her nan who correct me if I’m wrong just turned what 70/80 or whatever and she decided it was a fantastic idea to go shopping and still wanted her there even before the news broke , now she’s doing cheap hampers for people to make herself feel better about how vile she is , she’s so fake it knocks me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My point is that she wanted her nan who correct me if I’m wrong just turned what 70/80 or whatever and she decided it was a fantastic idea to go shopping and still wanted her there even before the news broke , now she’s doing cheap hampers for people to make herself feel better about how vile she is , she’s so fake it knocks me sick
I completely agree this girl is so fake and she constantly tries to portray herself as some kind of Florence Nightingale. Her comeback has been this spiritual, mindful person, it’s been uncomfortable to watch as it’s so fake, and so many people say she is too.

Reactions: 5
Does she really think that nhs workers would receive money that was donated? I don’t understand her question.. surely she knows we haven’t had a pay rise at all. I’m confused...

Does she really think that nhs workers would receive money that was donated? I don’t understand her question.. surely she knows we haven’t had a pay rise at all. I’m confused...
Wtf does she need to know?

I did think it was a weird question. Surely nobody is going to say yes 🤣 they’re never going to be happy with what pay rise they got as nobody ever is. I don’t meant any offence by that but it doesn’t matter what job it is everyone always wants more.

Now this comment will be seen as controversial but I think anyone who got a pay rise this year should be very lucky, regardless if it was a crappy 1%. Yes it’s not enough for NHS workers etc but there are many people who didn’t get one and now won’t for a number of years. In my job there are people who get paid NMW (I don’t agree with it but I don’t make those choices) and they all got pay rises this year but I didn’t, I won’t, and I doubt I’ll get one next year either.

Reactions: 2
I did think it was a weird question. Surely nobody is going to say yes 🤣 they’re never going to be happy with what pay rise they got as nobody ever is. I don’t meant any offence by that but it doesn’t matter what job it is everyone always wants more.

Now this comment will be seen as controversial but I think anyone who got a pay rise this year should be very lucky, regardless if it was a crappy 1%. Yes it’s not enough for NHS workers etc but there are many people who didn’t get one and now won’t for a number of years. In my job there are people who get paid NMW (I don’t agree with it but I don’t make those choices) and they all got pay rises this year but I didn’t, I won’t, and I doubt I’ll get one next year either.
It just seemed odd and I’m not sure why she was asking and in what way exactly lol was weird..
no I agree with what you’re saying, it’s the same everywhere so many places aren’t paid properly while others in some positions get overpaid for doing not a lot.. but that’s life I suppose.
As you say, no one is ever happy as life is expensive!
But also, lots of stuff is mentioned in the media etc so I don’t know why she would need to ask people when I’m sure she knows the situation with the nhs in particular.. maybe she wants to seem like she cares.

My husband didn’t get a pay rise last year due to covid but he’s lucky to have a job still.

Odd question, is she going to send them all parking money to do her good deed for Instagram content?

• Haha
My husband didn’t get a pay rise last year due to covid but he’s lucky to have a job still.

Odd question, is she going to send them all parking money to do her good deed for Instagram content?
Hahaha that’s what I was wondering... it was very weird how she said about car parking first and then that..

I no her family members this girl is a racist and the biggest lier don’t believe what she puts on Instagram it’s all dogs bollox and lies to look good

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I no her family members this girl is a racist and the biggest lier don’t believe what she puts on Instagram it’s all dogs bollox and lies to look good
I’ve said all along her come back to Insta as this reformed character is false.

Does she even speak to her family? She seems a very lonely girl.

Racist? I’ve never heard her mention anything racist.

She is very racist but she will tell everyone that she’s not when the people who know her know the truth about her and what she has said and done in the past in regards to being racist , she can’t keep friends and has to buy their friendship , she doesn’t do duck all for her nan she sends her husband to do it all but says that it’s her doing it she spends most of her time laying in bed doing nothing but tells people it’s a flare up no it’s not she’s just bone ideal lazy and palms her kids of to anyone who will have them she’s a joke and one day all will be exposed

She is very racist but she will tell everyone that she’s not when the people who know her know the truth about her and what she has said and done in the past in regards to being racist , she can’t keep friends and has to buy their friendship , she doesn’t do duck all for her nan she sends her husband to do it all but says that it’s her doing it she spends most of her time laying in bed doing nothing but tells people it’s a flare up no it’s not she’s just bone ideal lazy and palms her kids of to anyone who will have them she’s a joke and one day all will be exposed
So you know her well?

I don’t know how true that is about her Nan as she seems quite close to her and was with her at the weekend. I think she lied about Dan’s nan a lot as she said on her stories once, not long before she died, that she hadn’t visited her in 2 years despite being just a few doors down but once she passed she said she never said that, we know she did.

Last edited:
I know her personally and have done since she was 2 so believe me this girl is the devils spawn and a bare face lier I could literally wipe her account with my evidence because her fans would be disgusted at the lies they are fed

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know her personally and have done since she was 2 so believe me this girl is the devils spawn and a bare face lier I could literally wipe her account with my evidence because her fans would be disgusted at the lies they are fed
Feel free to spill the tea, or spill what you can on here. Many have come here saying they know her, told us she’s had affairs, her son isn’t her husbands etc but then vanished, never returned to say any more.

I saw what this girl did to another instagrammer last year, she was awful. She used to slag her husband off and her kids all the time. She’s now come back as this calm, kind spiritual woman and it’s all false that’s plain to see.

Landon is daniels who ever said he wasn’t is bullshitting coz he is deff Daniels , they can’t have any more kids anyway , if I put the dirt I have up she will then know it’s me and I won’t be able to get any more evidence but put it this way tax man will love to see the evidence of money from Instagram not put down on tax returns

• Wow