Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve followed her a long time and supported her ... until yesterday I saw a completely fake hungry side of her and that was it I started looking back and realising exactly what she is!!
I’m sure her parents love hearing her say I come from nothing!!! Hardly hun when your father has his own business in exactly what you “claim” to do to!! Yet she NEVER does anything but sit on Instagram or tell everyone how much she wants her kids to be shipped off to someone else!!

Did anyone else find the massively over the top excimer a bit weird yesterday? Well done you’ve hit 10k except half the comments on the live stream were saying “I followed you on all 5 of my accounts and my husbands and children’s and there friends and there mums dogs cats Instagram”

That’s my rant ....... for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

F the dust.

VIP Member
She got a nasty streak this lass, regardless of my opinions of Natasha. Mrs miller is a prick, using the " I'm just up front" nah you are just a bitch!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Orange Creme

VIP Member
Why do people think it's ok for parents to do drugs when their kids are in the house? Assuming that's the situation.

Reactions: 10

Sparky77

Another hinch wannabe who lives in the butterfly filter as it makes anyone look prettier... *rolls eyes*

Sorry to jump on but had to comment as it's been on my mind a lot.. I don't understand this shitty social media world we live in where people constantly brag and show off and get gifted shit.. when will this "trend" end?! It's all much of a sameness and just a big ego boost.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Allthebest

And she has the cheek to have a grid post saying, 'Shoutout to the women who fix another woman's crown without telling the world it was crooked - well, she clearly isn't one of those women.

• Haha

Thetruthteller

Used to love her but it’s all to much now! How can she spend so much time on her phone with 3 children in the school holidays???

Becks2j

She lives around the corner from me. Constantly on Instagram banging on about how she doesn’t want ‘local people’ to follow her but I think she’s turned to IG as she doesn’t have any friends around here

Isthisit

I used to watch her and did always feel she is really negative about the little boy a lot 🙁

baldy111

If someone in my family did an insta story as my grand mother lay seriously ill on hospital. I’d be furious. THEY would be the dickhead round my table at Xmas....
She’s been quiet today, sincerely hope the granny is ok and she didn’t insta story her sobbing as she passed!

Reactions: 8
Do you think her husband sees her stories??
Surely not!!! Surely he would tell her ..

Why did she need to go straight to Instagram when she’s just got out an ambulance at hospital?!!! And I’m sorry it’s horrible to ever go through anything no matter who you are but you’ve just proven it’s all about attention for you!

“ everything’s 10x worse with fibro” ..... hun there’s a lot of people going through a lot worse than your bloody head cold!!!! Maybe if you wasn’t such a vile cold bitch you’d not be unwel 🙃😂

• Haha

HeroToZero

Finally a thread on the most self obsessed self absorbed and me me me woman I’ve come across! Does she ever shut the fook up? All she does is eye fuck herself in the phone whilst her monotone flat voice just goes on… and on…. And on… about nothing actually remotely funny, informative educational or interesting. I’m so happy I’m not the only one!!

• Haha
Tattle got a shoutout 😂
She just makes it worse for herself .... “mr millar says how do I cope” .... you don’t? You palm the kids off to anyone who will have him and if Boone will have him you sit and moan on Instagram all day long 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

NapQueen

‘Shoutout to the woman who fix another woman’s crown without telling the world it was crooked’ - she told the entire of her Instagram about that poor girl - I don’t watch Natasha’s stories but appaled by the behaviour of Toni, that’s childish behaviour and the way she was speaking was so intimidating and manipulative. She’s a smart woman knows exactly what she’s doing but it’s disgusting to publicly speak about a ‘friend’ like that - and then her response to Natasha was even worse, I’m starting to really get annoyed by her attitude as it’s all me, me, me
She’s a horrible little bastard who needs a good slap. I’d be first in line.

• Heart
  • Haha

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
Incase you’re confused about this site it is for opinions and gossip so no I will not pipe down. I wouldn’t make such accusations with regards to her children being in the house if it wasn’t factual. I’m also not you’re mate, at all. And it’ll all come out eventually it is a fact. But I shall continue with my opinion and stating what I know as this is what my account on here is for and I am entitled to do so. And Toni please stop with your damage control because this is CLEARLY YOU.

• Haha

Rex

I am guessing that the people commenting on Mrs Miller being horrible in real life obviously don't have any evidence to back it up?? Also, as per latest stories, are we the reason her following has gone up?
I don't need evidence to back it up, its my opinion of her having known her for a good 15 years and being quite close at one point.

Gutted4u

Oh dear... I've known Tonimarie for a long time and everything she does is for show. She's an angry, narcissistic and insecure manipulative bitch. Her poor husband has been cheated on more times than you can count on one hand which is why she was so desperate to renew her vowels (guilt). Daniels family can't stand her apart from our uncle Mick who sadly fell for her bullshit... what she's not likely to tell you is that he's left them inheritance and he paid for them to go to Disney. She's only out for herself. Her husband is treated like absolute shite and he's not even allowed Instagram. Every post about helping others is purely about her needing approval.. Her companies aren't the empires she classes... NonPareil Paving Daniel works his arse off and she does some promo... but effectively hes self employed its not really a business. The other company is Lanziebe Home which is on Etsy aswell... I can guarantee you this is not a registered company and all cash in hand. Absolutely guarantee it. Sadly her family are the ones that have to deal with her issues... like not that long ago when someone set fire to their van outside their house.

• Wow

Orange Creme

VIP Member
She cant even be nice to her children so.... 🤷‍♀️

Also she calls someone out for copying when she herself is trying to copy Hinch. Shes even given her followers a name 🙄