Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That mattress looks awful. She would flog a dead cat if she could make money out of it.

Looool. I am new to this thread but it was a slow day so I have read all 22 pages of it. Not long followed her but she seems like an odd ball!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Looool. I am new to this thread but it was a slow day so I have read all 22 pages of it. Not long followed her but she seems like an odd ball!
She’s all fake sweetness and light now but a year ago she was a really different person on her stories. She spoke terribly about her family. I think this new character she plays is to keep flogging to make money on the gram, after she lost a lot of support for attacking another Instagrammer on her stories last year, she was ruthless. I guess her new followers think she’s some spiritual soul full of gratitude but those that have followed her a while can see it’s an act.

She’s all fake sweetness and light now but a year ago she was a really different person on her stories. She spoke terribly about her family. I think this new character she plays is to keep flogging to make money on the gram, after she lost a lot of support for attacking another Instagrammer on her stories last year, she was ruthless. I guess her new followers think she’s some spiritual soul full of gratitude but those that have followed her a while can see it’s an act.
Yes I gathered that as I’ve read through this whole thread! I had kept meaning to see if she had a thread here for ages x

Reactions: 1
Yes I gathered that as I’ve read through this whole thread! I had kept meaning to see if she had a thread here for ages x
She’s quite amusing to watch now, it’s like an act. Really strange.

I am surprised more people don’t write on this thread to be honest.

Can someone tell me why she was homeschooling her boy and appealing some decision? Is it as simple as he didn’t get into the school she wanted? As I say I haven’t followed her for long so I thought maybe he had complex needs or something but then realised I could be way wrong

Can someone tell me why she was homeschooling her boy and appealing some decision? Is it as simple as he didn’t get into the school she wanted? As I say I haven’t followed her for long so I thought maybe he had complex needs or something but then realised I could be way wrong
Yes he didn’t get into his local school and she didn’t want him joining another one not knowing anyone I think she said.

Ffs this woman only stories these days to do a swipe up, it’s embarrassing.

so.. did we ever get a solid answer as to whether Landan has a different dad? I think he looks like her husband to be fair.. but I could be wrong.. would be some complicated stuff if that’s true!

so.. did we ever get a solid answer as to whether Landan has a different dad? I think he looks like her husband to be fair.. but I could be wrong.. would be some complicated stuff if that’s true!
Someone said on here she had many affairs. Whether that was true who knows.

• Wow
Who knows then I guess.. her husband seems genuinely nice to be fair, altho I don’t see much of him just seems a bit more normal I guess and like he really loves her whereas as we all remember how she spoke about him before etc..

Who knows then I guess.. her husband seems genuinely nice to be fair, altho I don’t see much of him just seems a bit more normal I guess and like he really loves her whereas as we all remember how she spoke about him before etc..
She used to be awful the way she spoke about him. I always remember her saying he followed her round like a puppy, always behind her. Odd thing to say about a grown man.