Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs Mary Poppins. I’d never have known to tell my children I loved them and to have a good day if Mrs M didn’t tell me to 🙄

Reactions: 1
Why does she feel the need to constantly tell people how many followers account have gotten from her sharing them?

Reactions: 3
So she can’t share charity pages, why not? Mrs H does at times. Of course she gives to the charities she’s been asked to share instead. Ffs.

Why does she feel the need to constantly tell people how many followers account have gotten from her sharing them?
It gives her pleasure to see people’s accounts grow, apparently.

Apparently she just said that she goes through every month with her husband & gives to charity on behalf of her & her followers & she doesn’t post on her stories, but she just told everyone she does on her stories?!
Oh what a contradiction 🤷🏽‍♀️

She’s trying to gain more followers even though she said that’s not what her account is about.

Reactions: 4
I stopped following her ages ago. But seeing these posts I can see she hasn’t changed. You shouldn’t have to try so hard to be a nice person and constantly show on social media your a ‘nice person’. Her behaviour is very narcissistic

I stopped following her ages ago. But seeing these posts I can see she hasn’t changed. You shouldn’t have to try so hard to be a nice person and constantly show on social media your a ‘nice person’. Her behaviour is very narcissistic
Extremely narcissistic.

Probably, but I guess it shows in the home community she doesn’t have a good reputation.
She comes across as one of those girls that would be your best friend but slag you off behind your back. Seems very false too and wanting to be better than everyone else. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Clearly the “ mum had an accident “ wasn’t that bad because next day didn’t mention her , maybe it didn’t quite go down as well with her “ fans” and she didn’t get the response she wanted , but wait she’s had a week of bad news so give her a week of for a super duper bad “ flare” then she be back singing positivity hymns like it’s Christmas Eve

Reactions: 4
Lives on credit, makes a few bob via Instagram , loves a freebie , attention seeker, and is pissing four boys in a barn off big time lol

Reactions: 2
Why did her kids make her a get well soon cake?I know she has fibro but she didn’t seem unwell other than that this week.

Yes, I want to know what four boys has said.