Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea but have you noticed that Hinch put on some pics of herself on her grid so then Toni did aswell

Reactions: 1
She copies everything Mrs Hinch does , from hair , style and home interior , I still want to rip my ears off when she does that horrendous fake laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sick of her saying she likes to be tagged so she knows she’s inspired others. Typical narcissistic behaviour.

She’s just a dick 🤣 I honest to duck, CANNOT STAND THIS LASS!
I don’t know her personally, nor ever spoke to her but if I did I’d have to sit in a dark room with a migraine or batter her 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s just a dick 🤣 I honest to duck, CANNOT STAND THIS LASS!
I don’t know her personally, nor ever spoke to her but if I did I’d have to sit in a dark room with a migraine or batter her 😜
Did you watch her last year? She’s come back to Insta like some kind of innocent, spiritual Disney princess. None of us forget the spiteful, narcissist Mrs M who used to slate her poor husband, her kids and her mum every day. Oh, and really hurt Natasha publicly for ‘copying her’ well pot kettle now she’s got people saying she does the same to them, she doesn’t like being called out for coping people. Karma always comes back to you.

Reactions: 4
Yes I remember the Natasha bullying drama over her doing the same sort of stories! Karma comes back miller!!! She’s made a big thing about it but then had to come off for a few weeks and went quiet

Not this Go Henry card again. Open a bank account for them, why pay £2.99 a month per child? I’d rather give them that. Always selling something 😂

Not this Go Henry card again. Open a bank account for them, why pay £2.99 a month per child? I’d rather give them that. Always selling something 😂
Totally agree.. can’t believe she appears to be doing so well with flogging stuff constantly.
her videos of changing into her clothes are so cringe, I’m afraid such vanity is such an ugly trait. I don’t know why you would stand there and pose like that, but then again seems to be so many doing it these days..
It does surprise me how she has amassed such a large following though.

Totally agree.. can’t believe she appears to be doing so well with flogging stuff constantly.
her videos of changing into her clothes are so cringe, I’m afraid such vanity is such an ugly trait. I don’t know why you would stand there and pose like that, but then again seems to be so many doing it these days..
It does surprise me how she has amassed such a large following though.
Those videos make me cringe, the posing really is a very vain ugly trait, the big headedness is awful. Who cares what she’s wearing anyway?

She comes on to flog a discount code yet again. Are people really waiting for the code?. I doubt it.

Working behind the scenes? You asked for a code, that’s not work.

Tries to flog a mattress with an affiliate code without even unboxing it. The women is bleeping deluded.

As for her son she needs to teach him to talk properly, or better still get his real dad to teach him 😂

Tries to flog a mattress with an affiliate code without even unboxing it. The women is bleeping deluded.

As for her son she needs to teach him to talk properly, or better still get his real dad to teach him 😂
His real dad?

She would flog anything for money.