Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this business that’s so amazing and such a lot of work for her must run itself , also she won’t cope keeping that kid back from
School , who does she think she is anyways every parent in the land is going to have to do same as her but she has to make herself special and stop her son from starting with others , only thinking about herself
It is very strange home schooling him for that reason. Even if a place comes up in the closer school, he won’t be with people he knows. Odd reason to home school, and I can’t see her coping with no time out to run her own business and the time she needs to take care of her own health issues.

She’s running out of things to post so now it’s about her son and his behaviour and birds...
I know, how difficult can a 3/4 year old be? I had 3 all around that age at the same time, they had their moments of course but nothing major that I’d complain about.

Reactions: 2
Well maybe if she stopped encouraging him to be such a brat he might not be such a hand full , she’s not been on this weekend so somethings clearly not going her way as she hasn’t posted a constant string of unnecessary videos , I bet tomorrow she be back with more bullshit

Reactions: 3
Nah I don’t know her she’s just another one of these annoying people on the gram , why you ask ?

Nah I don’t know her she’s just another one of these annoying people on the gram , why you ask ?
Oh I just wondered as we’ve had people on here that know her personally and have said similar, if you read back on this thread.

I agree she’s really annoying and quite the change from Mrs M we saw last year slating her own husband, kids and family. Her cheesy same old music while she films her tea break, flowers or meals. It’s the same every day. Yawn.

Reactions: 1
Why does she turn the brightness up on her pictures so like it’s basically white can hardly tell what it is...

Lol I think I’d move if I lived near that or has to see it in real life , couldn’t deal with someone like her in my neighbourhood

• Haha
Urgh! What is she banging on about now! Her codes not working so she feels she hasn’t earned the “gifted” product she got! Christ on a cracker she infuriates me 😫🤣

• Haha
I know, Snow White at it again 😀
😂 Snow White!
I’d love someone to be like “I know her in real life & she’s a complete knob!”
Don’t get me started with the fibro malarkey up one minute down the next, flare this flare that 🤔🙄 I know a couple of people who are unfortunate enough to have this & they never go on about it like she does, they just get on with it. One lass works 24 hours a week 2 12 hour shifts & she is laid up in bed for a day after each shift, oh & she has 2 young’ uns took look after that she don’t witch about either! Sorry for the rant, she boils my piss! 🤭🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her stories last night about people not supporting her posts. Another instagrammer posted last week (and Mrs M follows her too I think) about people who do a post then beg for likes and saves on it. It’s pathetic, she was spot on saying it’s annoying, I used to have a home account but closed it ages ago as it’s just annoying all these accounts begging for likes, yet they don’t support everyone who likes their pictures. Now I just use my personal one.

She said she had to pay her friend to look after her son during the week, then slams on her stories about no one helping her unless they’re paid 😂

I also can’t handle her stories posing with what she’s wearing.

The thing I don’t get is why is she paying her friend to have Landon? Like she’s just at home herself so why does he need to be anywhere else?

The thing I don’t get is why is she paying her friend to have Landon? Like she’s just at home herself so why does he need to be anywhere else?
Isn’t she supposed to be home schooling him? Why is he at a friends a few afternoons a week anyway?

I see the “singing into the product bottles” is back 😂😂😂 she really is a dick 🤣