MrsMakeUp - Michelle Regazzoli Stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminding business there's a baby coming so they can get the free gifts ready to send
When bloggers put the picture of babies feet up and leave you guessing if it’s a boy or girl Baby stone arrived this morning

Reactions: 4
Hourly / Daily Countdown is on then there will be the guessing game for days on the gender name etc. 🙄🙄
Yep, there will be a picture of a hand or foot, she wont tell the gender for days, and a name for ages after that! Whats the bets girls?

Reactions: 6
Yep, there will be a picture of a hand or foot, she wont tell the gender for days, and a name for ages after that! Whats the bets girls?
Ah sometimes I do think they like to make sure family members and friends have been told new babies name and they not hearing of it on Instagram or ridiculous goss.ie for the first time. Don’t see the harm in her announcing to her followers that the new baby has arrived safe and sound and then taking the time to make sure all those close to her have been told the babies name and gender. You can’t win anyway if she posted straight after she would be roasted for putting baby online so soon and not taking time to enjoy it with her family and she doesn’t tell she will be accused of leaving followers guessing on purpose. It’s a fickle old world! Wishing her all the best and her new baby a safe delivery into the world.

Reactions: 10
Jesus I thought she was due back in January, did she not post ages ago she was 39+ weeks?!... I'm calling it it's a girl and she will end up for Csection.

Reactions: 1
I was sure it was another boy as she’s been overload on the #boymom all pregnancy. 🙄 She even named a colour on her palette boymom. Maybe she’s trying to throw us off though 🤣
I’m convinced boy to she is really all boy boy boy

Shes still there anyway I thought someone here said she'd had the baby hahahah

I’m convinced the baby is either born or she’s in labour. That toothbrush scrubbing pic was an old vid and going through her baby bag she said she’s due this coming weekend. But the post she shared by Brendan yesterday said she was due today 🧐 so thinking the baby bag was a prerecord 🤔

Reactions: 3
I’m convinced the baby is either born or she’s in labour. That toothbrush scrubbing pic was an old vid and going through her baby bag she said she’s due this coming weekend. But the post she shared by Brendan yesterday said she was due today 🧐 so thinking the baby bag was a prerecord 🤔
She definitely said yesterday she was due today!! I do hope she is gone to have her baby as the last few weeks are a killer. But I have always gone 2 weeks over I never go by a due date as it’s so disappointing when it doesn’t happen.

That water wipes ad was defo pre recorded. “My due date is this coming weekend” no Michelle today is your due date.

Reactions: 2
Many ads are prerecorded by "influencers" on Instagram. I doubt anyone would expect her to be doing the ad live on her due date in fairness.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.