MrsMakeUp - Michelle Regazzoli Stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah feel so sorry for them, and the picture of your one smirking away so happy with herself and her new huge bank balance.
How does it work with something like this, where does the money actually come from surely not those poor people in the car...
Insurance company

Reactions: 1
I don't understand then how a baby can look like a name 😂
Nah I don’t get that either but I do remember when we were naming our baby we had a list of maybe 5, once the baby was born it was another 48 hours before we picked a name 😂😂 but there definitely wasn’t a name picked before.

Nah I don’t get that either but I do remember when we were naming our baby we had a list of maybe 5, once the baby was born it was another 48 hours before we picked a name 😂😂 but there definitely wasn’t a name picked before.
We had a boy and a girl name for years before our first was born, we didn't know what we were having on either so had a second girl name before our second was born incase we needed it and we used it ❤

I can’t understand that at all. Like the baby may not look like the name 😂
we didn't know what we were having but I was convinced it was a boy, it was and I had the name all along. Dh didn't like it but after watching labour he gave in. Our joke was any he had he could name.

Reactions: 2
we didn't know what we were having but I was convinced it was a boy, it was and I had the name all along. Dh didn't like it but after watching labour he gave in. Our joke was any he had he could name.
We actually went with the name I picked too. But he picked it in the end if that makes sense.

it’ll be interesting to see what she calls him/her

Is she ever going to have this baby?
She looks like she’s had enough of it now. Can’t say I blame her either!
Hourly / Daily Countdown is on then there will be the guessing game for days on the gender name etc. 🙄🙄

From reading the article I think the owner of the car and the drivers insurance paid out, I think she was liable also but not sure how she'd have to pay a third as a pedestrian. I'll have to read it again. It'll have a huge impact on them mentally and financially because some idiot wanted to save 4 mins by not walking over the footbridge. Didn't see an apology anywhere for her actions
the people in the car wouldn’t have paid any money for this - their insurance company would have footed the bill 🤦🏻‍♀️ The road traffic act means all third party passengers and pedestrians have to be covered. But if there is negligence, a significant deduction can be taken from the payout - usually at discretion of judge if goes to high court

Reactions: 3
I was sure it was another boy as she’s been overload on the #boymom all pregnancy. 🙄 She even named a colour on her palette boymom. Maybe she’s trying to throw us off though 🤣

Reactions: 4
In fairness she has a very strong bond with her boys, it seems that way
Compare to Rosie Conn like 😬😬

I so feel she comes across as very family oriented and adores those boys of hers. They seem really lovely kids.

Reactions: 9
the people in the car wouldn’t have paid any money for this - their insurance company would have footed the bill 🤦🏻‍♀️ The road traffic act means all third party passengers and pedestrians have to be covered. But if there is negligence, a significant deduction can be taken from the payout - usually at discretion of judge if goes to high court
Of course, I only meant a financial impact on them from an insurance perspective, you'd find it hard to get an insurance company to insure you based on your previous driving record after knocking someone down on a dual carriage way and a huge sum being paid out

I so feel she comes across as very family oriented and adores those boys of hers. They seem really lovely kids.
You can't ever criticise her on her love and loyalty for her family. She's an amazing person in that respect but the flogger/drag queen can be too much 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.