MrsMakeup #6 As long as eejits keep buying I'll keep Dubai-ing"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry why does she let her children carry on to their own liking while she’s lyin on her hole in bed?

Reactions: 8
Sorry why does she let her children carry on to their own liking while she’s lyin on her hole in bed?
Because shes only a common bleep who wants to be relatable with her feral kids!Shes another Twins&Me!only difference in she married money! Chavs

Reactions: 5
The “baby” is two now and still sleeping in a cot in her parents room. its not as if they don’t have a big enough house an can’t afford a toddler bed

Reactions: 6
The “baby” is two now and still sleeping in a cot in her parents room. its not as if they don’t have a big enough house an can’t afford a toddler bed
Did the “baby” not get her own room interior designed as soon as the gender was revealed?

Reactions: 9
I assume She hasn’t been gifted one yet ,god forbid her chavy horseface would part with the cash for one!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched them stories there !!!

Honestly though like why does she think it's ok to lay in bed and allow that carry on ???
Does she have a baby gate at the top of the stairs? What if one of them tripped on the clothes and fell down the stairs ?

Just watched them stories there !!!

Honestly though like why does she think it's ok to lay in bed and allow that carry on ???
Does she have a baby gate at the top of the stairs? What if one of them tripped on the clothes and fell down the stairs ?
Sure look it duck it isn’t that her life motto

Reactions: 7
I wonder were they old videos of when she was recuperating after her tummy tuck.

I nailed it! They were thrilled! Who the hell talks like that? The way the rest of the stories go, she’s totally out of touch!
Blowing smoke uo her own hole. Just like when she was so down to earth and stayed in the same hotel as humble Brendan and didn’t demand a different hotel like the celebs. Cos ya know she’s a woman of the people! Up ya boyaj! She pulls her personality out of a lucky bag on any given day. Down to earth girlo from the Moore st dealers to polo mom in the Porsche holidaying in Dubai.

Reactions: 13
I thought she was strictly a Range Rover mom🤣 unless she has 2 jeeps to choose from

Reactions: 4
I thought she was strictly a Range Rover mom🤣 unless she has 2 jeeps to choose from
Or her x5 she PAID to have valeted! Do you want a medal?
She’s hardly raleighing around in a ford fiesta cos she’s so “down to earth”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I take it she's going to be working with Trinnylondon. They are coming to Grafton Street on the 16th of April?

Reactions: 3
I take it she's going to be working with Trinnylondon. They are coming to Grafton Street on the 16th of April?
Have Trinny London not seen how she applies makeup, I thought Trinny London was a minimalist approach to makeup

Reactions: 2
That version of the X5 is over 100k depending on the year. They buy a lot of car from blanch 4x4. Wouldn’t be the most legit business!

Reactions: 3