MrsMakeup #6 As long as eejits keep buying I'll keep Dubai-ing"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were no yachts for Gio’s bday there, sure he just got a cake at home 😂
But it’s Dubai for Alessa’s 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Off for a freebie piss up on royal amora yachts which is a blatant undeclared ad! She’ll be hanging off the back of it later roaring “maniac” what every 3 yr old wants for their birthday. Could they not go to a bleeping play centre like normal people instead of making everything a chavvy piss up. Yes Michelle has to be the only person who can lower the tone on a yacht!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I seen her in the airport last year, she’s teeny, honestly way smaller than her pics. Scary thing is I recognized the little lad first

Reactions: 5
The sister Louise is absolutely stunning has she got a man? Or maybe she bats for the other team….🤔

Reactions: 7
The sister Louise is absolutely stunning has she got a man? Or maybe she bats for the other team….🤔
I think she was going out with that tv radio guy Aidan Power before... I've seen them on one of their instas but that was def before covid.

Reactions: 1
Sure she wasn't even there for his birthday she fecked off to the gossies and was off doing katie prices make up that day . In the rds for an ad the following day selina organised a party for him

Reactions: 9
100% tummy tuck!! Looks so smooth. She said before she had stretch marks all the way up too & can't see anything! I'd love a tummy tuck 😅😅😅

Reactions: 6
100% tummy tuck!! Looks so smooth. She said before she had stretch marks all the way up too & can't see anything! I'd love a tummy tuck 😅😅😅
Yea. I was wondering about the stretch marks too! Also, she said I have to tuck me belly into my knickers!! So definitely had surgery like tummy tuck.

Reactions: 6
How did she do it without downtime showing online
You can schedule posts. She could have banked a load of content and then be recovering at home but still posting as 'normal' . She wouldn't be the first to do it

Reactions: 8
Wasn't there a time she kept coming on saying she was exhausted, lying in the bed. Probably in recovery then.
I'm sure if she got it for free she'd have no problem coming on and sharing all the details.

Reactions: 4
Same! If I had her money that would be top of my list!
I've a few friends who had it done and regret it. You're left with a huge scar and depending on where stretch marks are they are still there. For the money and the recovery I'd want to be coming out looking like a supermodel 😆