MrsMakeup #6 As long as eejits keep buying I'll keep Dubai-ing"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope she bought that from lewis motors
Never said she bought it from them, just said they buy a lot of cars from this garage who aren’t very legit. It has posted widely on their socials mark buying from them.

Reactions: 2
Still can't believe that Louise works for Ashtown pound after all that went down with them

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sure they’re the weirdest three girls that never grew up or away from their parents wings.
Louise works for the pound Michelle’s husbands family and then Selina has a job with bPerfect through Michelle as well. I don’t think they have a brain to rub between each other.

Reactions: 12
Sure the staff in the Mrs glam h.q are easily amused, that was such a pity laugh out of fear and because she was recording, oh Michelle your gas! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Sure the staff in the Mrs glam h.q are easily amused, that was such a pity laugh out of fear and because she was recording, oh Michelle your gas! 🙄
It was so cringe... shes really not the prettiest, side views and those teeth.. keep using the filters Mrs , god bless ya need them

Reactions: 4
Is she tagging the gym/ pt due to all the talk about tummy tuck and the weight loss injections here? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she tagging the gym/ pt due to all the talk about tummy tuck and the weight loss injections here? 😂
Absolutely, although after having 4 kids myself I can guarantee you she had something done. That stretched out skin doesn’t just vanish like that 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She absolutely had something done. Noticed how she’s continually showing off her bare tummy too. For someone who has admitted to feeling self conscious about her body there is no way she would suddenly start doing this if she hadn’t had something done.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She absolutely had something done. Noticed how she’s continually showing off her bare tummy too. For someone who has admitted to feeling self conscious about her body there is no way she would suddenly start doing this if she hadn’t had something done.
All you’ve to do is look at her belly button, it’s an obvious tummy tuck belly button

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't get the B perfect hype. The Galway store is always empty. Will be a lot of huns out of a job if it goes belly up.

Reactions: 10
Genuine question; who is buying bPerfect?? How are they able to keep opening all those stores like surely there’s not enough demand for their crap products?

The brand gives me traveller vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bought the last foundation last year. I wore it twice. It’s way too thick and over the top. Nothing nice about it at all. I think it only suits people who want super high coverage. I think that look has had its day. MRS looks like she is wearing a mask every day. Nothing natural about that. Her tummy tuck is something else however. Would love to know where she got it done and how she managed recovery with 4 kids 🤔

Reactions: 2
Starting to wonder is bperfect one of those companies that's setup for money laundering 🤣 don't know anyone that buys it, it's absolute crap!

Reactions: 11
I bought the last foundation last year. I wore it twice. It’s way too thick and over the top. Nothing nice about it at all. I think it only suits people who want super high coverage. I think that look has had its day. MRS looks like she is wearing a mask every day. Nothing natural about that. Her tummy tuck is something else however. Would love to know where she got it done and how she managed recovery with 4 kids 🤔
It would be very easy to recover from any surgery. When you have a house cleaner and child minder coming in a few times a week, then her poor Mam does everything else for them

Reactions: 8